Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jessica Wright - just off A50 near Burton  (Read 2586 times)

11 review(s) for Jessica wright (11 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by RedKettle]

Online RedKettle

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I thought this was going to be my 2018 TOFTT but another review beat me to it!

Profile is accurate - including in my opinion the age (37) and the photos.  She is a good looking woman for her age, bearing in mind she has kids.  She is not the firm perfect 20 year old body that some on here insist on, but if you want a real woman I think she is pretty good.   Overall nice body to play with.

Location is a decent flat in a relatively new building, easy to find.  There is a car park there but I walked in from some distance away.  Perfectly safe and quite discreet.

Comms were excellent.  Booked an hour at £110 and was there for that plus a few minutes, no clock watching.

Where she stands out is attitude and willingness.  She really throws herself into passionate kissing and generally making sure you feel good.   OWO was excellent and sex with her riding me in various positions was very good.

In the end finished with CIM.

I had a really good time, she is a very nice woman who I felt very comfortable with.  Sex was really good.

I will be a repeat customer.

Offline acorn50

Sorry to rob you of your first TOFTT 2018 RK!

I liked her too, good safe location, very eager to please as you said and should I be in the area again and there is nothing else that attracts the eye I will also be returning.

Online RedKettle

Sorry to rob you of your first TOFTT 2018 RK!

I liked her too, good safe location, very eager to please as you said and should I be in the area again and there is nothing else that attracts the eye I will also be returning.

I should have reviewed her more promptly!

Offline HailWood

Thanks both. Sounds like a decent VFM MILF punt in the area. You might want to add her to the EM MILF thread.

Is that the tap tap tap of Bangers tiny feet I hear coming  :lol:
« Last Edit: March 16, 2018, 05:01:55 pm by MikeTheBike »

Online RedKettle

Is that the tap tap tap of Bangers tiny feet I hear coming  :lol:

Probably about to report the review to admin as an advert, like he did when I let punters know Tanya was back.  He does not seem to get the sharing information thing....

Or I have low standards as that is the only basis anyone gives a positive.....

Online RedKettle

Just a quick update to say that I can now confirm that anal is indeed available and taken like a good un.  I went back just to to test this out for you guys.....

Offline HailWood

Just a quick update to say that I can now confirm that anal is indeed available and taken like a good un.  I went back just to to test this out for you guys.....
Such a guy! You are selfless  :D

Online RedKettle

Such a guy! You are selfless  :D

Everything I do, I do for you.... :D :drinks: