Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Punters reviews on AdultWork !  (Read 1955 times)

Offline Space Invader

We all have a challenge when researching a girl for a meeting .
Fortunately I am old enough and wise enough to do some research , although as we know , that isn't always 100% accurate ( sorry Mikethebike , you are a font of all knowledge - but even you recently got it wrong - maybe you are human ! ) 
Someone on here recently described Viva street as the Roulette of punting - I think I would agree with that , as No reviews, little or No info on likes etc , and the last 2 times I tried it - I walked ( on one occasion being threatened  by a gorilla - near the old Raleigh bikes building )
so what about reviews on AW?
I have read that people don't post negative reviews in case they get a negative response - sadly I am sure that is true !
On a personal note - I have 90+ positive reviews on AW ( wish it was my cock, but sadly not -lol ) and I have done a couple of negative reviews, but in recent years , being an old git , I follow what my gran said which was - if you cant say something nice about someone, don't say anything ! so if its bad or very bad - I haven't said anything on AW - ive just written off!
How do other members handle this issue - I am keen to know ? 

vw

( sorry Mikethebike , you are a font of all knowledge - but even you recently got it wrong - maybe you are human ! ) 

what a ridiculous notion.   :rolleyes:

Offline Newtothisstuff

I don't usually read AW reviews unless it's a negative or by someone I know.
I'm more interested in seeing who has been to see the girl and what sort of history they have. A couple of times when I've been researching a potential punt, I've found that the girl has seen quite a few guys with feedback from girls openly offering bareback or girls who are known to offer it on the quiet.
Any punt is a risk. It's all about getting as much information as possible to make a decision you're happy with.

Offline HailWood

what a ridiculous notion.   :rolleyes:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
For once, I have to agree with you VW.

Offline NervousJ

Yes, I tend to look at the girls history, and who in turn they have seen. Gives an idea if they are genuine or not. Not always true, but with any reviews on here, just adds a bit of investigation.

Offline HailWood

There are a few punters who are ‘markers’ on AW for me. If they have seen the WG or even better returned for a second visit then this is a good indicator. I check what they have said in their FB and then what the WG has said about them in her FB.

There are also WGs who are ‘markers’. So if checking a WGs FB she has seen a punter who has good FB from one of my ‘marker WGs’ then I give greater credence to the unknown punter than I otherwise would.

My best intel comes from punters that I have met or exchanged PMs with.

My worst punts have come when I fulfil my urge to TOFTT a WG who looks smoking hot!!!
« Last Edit: March 16, 2018, 07:31:39 am by MikeTheBike »

vw

My worst punts have come when I fulfil my urge to TOFTT a WG who looks smoking hot!!!

Look forward to the other toftt negs/neutrals.   :hi:

Or is this post author licence?   :sarcastic:

Offline HailWood

Look forward to the other toftt negs/neutrals.   :hi:

Or is this post author licence?   :sarcastic:
I had bad punts before I joined UKP and learned the ropes. Only one since then though; that apart, I have been lucky where I have punted a WG who has no UKP review.

vw

I had bad punts before I joined UKP and learned the ropes. Only one since then though; that apart, I have been lucky where I have punted a WG who has no UKP review.

Well you were not toftting then, such needy self promotion you were not in the team, you never shared the with the team, why claim TOFFT?

No wonder OP thinks you are a font of all knowledge, he has been sucked in by brand mike.   :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Offline HailWood

Well you were not toftting then, such needy self promotion you were not in the team, you never shared the with the team, why claim TOFFT?

No wonder OP thinks you are a font of all knowledge, he has been sucked in by brand mike.   :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Stop looking for a scrap.  :rolleyes:
You won’t get one from me. I cannot be bothered any further with you and your troublemaking.

vw

Stop looking for a scrap.  :rolleyes:
You won’t get one from me. I cannot be bothered any further with you and your troublemaking.

You have no comeback as you know it is right, so you sulk like a girl. 

Maybe stop making out brand mike to be what it isn't.   :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Offline HailWood

You have no comeback as you know it is right, so you sulk like a girl. 

Maybe stop making out brand mike to be what it isn't.   :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
If you say so then it must be true.
I’m sure other members are mature enough to make their own mind up and will thank you profusely for your perspective.  :hi:

vw

If you say so then it must be true.
I’m sure other members are mature enough to make their own mind up and will thank you profusely for your perspective.  :hi:

All i did was point out flaws/lies/bullshit/exaggeration in your post, I'm sure punters can seed that and make up their own mind about it the ore the better IMO.

Offline HailWood

All i did was point out flaws/lies/bullshit/exaggeration in your post, I'm sure punters can seed that and make up their own mind about it the ore the better IMO.
Good for you. Have a lovely day  :thumbsup:

Offline mr-oraltastic

I contacted a WG the other day and she said that she had agreed to meet me only after checking my FB so it may be that WG's use it for their own safety and only agree for Punters with +ve FB

Just a thought if a WG sees a Punter with 0 FB is she TOFFT?

Offline HailWood

I contacted a WG the other day and she said that she had agreed to meet me only after checking my FB so it may be that WG's use it for their own safety and only agree for Punters with +ve FB

Just a thought if a WG sees a Punter with 0 FB is she TOFFT?
They most certainly use AW punter FB to assess risk whether that is time wasting or dodgy punters. Experienced ones will look at who you have met and may even contact their mates to double check. This is why some WGs will not meet a
punter who has no FB.

vw

I thought you had over 20 years experience, this sounds like you were new to punting and learning the ropes.

Offline HailWood

I thought you had over 20 years experience, this sounds like you were new to punting and learning the ropes.
Is it that slow today in the fori, VW? If you are, as they say around here, “bostin’ forra scrap”, look elsewhere as I’m not interested.  :drinks:

Offline hmscossack

my worst ever punt was when I booked an Agency Girl in Edinburgh , and she looked like nothing like the photo I had dreamed about ( plus nerves did for me )
I had a horrific time - that was TOFFT , but not in a good way ( happened 3 years before I joined this site - I admit , I have learned a bit form this Forum , especially about Saunas - )
I am frankly pissed off with myself , that I never knew or visited them in the past ..

anyway , I take adult-work reviews with a pinch of salt , but you can sometimes learn stuff from the feedback , especially look for ' hidden ' field reports -
that tell you more than the WG wants people to know
those are invaluable - using the search facility on AW

vw

Is it that slow today in the fori, VW? If you are, as they say around here, “bostin’ forra scrap”, look elsewhere as I’m not interested.  :drinks:

not busting just fun to see your BS unravel, of course you are not interested bit others maybe.

Shocked you didn't reply to harpoons cry for help though.   :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Offline HailWood

not busting just fun to see your BS unravel, of course you are not interested bit others maybe.

Shocked you didn't reply to harpoons cry for help though.   :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
As my builder says, he always has the last word.  “Yes, my dear. You are right of course”  :kiss:

vw

As my builder says, he always has the last word.  “Yes, my dear. You are right of course”  :kiss:

So your builder calls you dear?   :sarcastic:

That explains the whiny posts. 

Offline HailWood

So your builder calls you dear?   :sarcastic:

That explains the whiny posts.
Sweet dreams VW; hope your subconscious can work it out. If not, I’ll explain it in the morning  :)

vw

Sweet dreams VW; hope your subconscious can work it out. If not, I’ll explain it in the morning  :)
Thanks for confirming you are a Cross dresser, that explains the miss x conspiracy too.   :sarcastic: 

Offline HailWood

Thanks for confirming you are a Cross dresser, that explains the miss x conspiracy too.   :sarcastic:
Ooh we do like a conspiracy with a mysterious Miss X at the centre.....

Offline Ibisintrigue

anyway , I take adult-work reviews with a pinch of salt , but you can sometimes learn stuff from the feedback , especially look for ' hidden ' field reports -
that tell you more than the WG wants people to know
those are invaluable - using the search facility on AW

How do you find hidden field reports?