Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Amelie - Edinburgh  (Read 5319 times)

Offline ALDO12

External Link/Members Only

Another visit and another great time.

She's just had her boobs done so don't be squeezing them just yet (they look great btw and im not a fan of enhancements)

Arranged by text, flat on Lothian road. Booked 30 mins, done by 25.

FK, OWO, RO, Me on top, her on top and popped in bag. Nice chat afterwards. Is defo my go to girl now. Will be back soon

Banned reason: White-knight slagging off membership
Banned by:

Offline Matrix

Another visit and another great time.

She's just had her boobs done so don't be squeezing them just yet (they look great btw and im not a fan of enhancements)

Arranged by text, flat on Lothian road. Booked 30 mins, done by 25.

FK, OWO, RO, Me on top, her on top and popped in bag. Nice chat afterwards. Is defo my go to girl now. Will be back soon

Who the fuck are you, her pimp?

Offline ALDO12

Who the fuck are you, her pimp?

No. Can i not post a review or answer other threads?

Who the fuck are you like????
Banned by:

Offline Clattypats

She's just had her boobs done so don't be squeezing them just yet
Maybe he thought this sounded a bit pimpish.... :wacko: :rolleyes:

Offline Matrix

Maybe he thought this sounded a bit pimpish.... :wacko: :rolleyes:

:thumbsup:

Scraping the barrel if having "time for a chat" and leaving after 25 minutes is a positive. I suppose the more punters she "fits in", the quicker she can pay for her shit tits. 

Offline ALDO12

Once you cum you cum so why stay?
Banned by:

Offline The Man With No Name

:thumbsup:

Scraping the barrel if having "time for a chat" and leaving after 25 minutes is a positive. I suppose the more punters she "fits in", the quicker she can pay for her shit tits.

They do look wonky as fuck. About as balanced as Trump addressing the NRA.

Then again, according to her profile, her "surgeon" has apparently convinced her they're "80 D" so I'm hardly surprised. :D

Offline watcher

her "surgeon" has apparently convinced her they're "80 D" so I'm hardly surprised. :D

Guessing as Europeans they worked in the metric system - so about a 32D in imperial.....

Offline RandyRob69

I get the conversion but surely, even undoubedly, these are significantly bigger than 32D - they are - and would guess more like 38D!!!

Always loved my times with Amelie but agree with most on here - these are not an improvement even although falsies do not normally put me off but I'd still see her again!

Offline Tall and Tattooed

I get the conversion but surely, even undoubedly, these are significantly bigger than 32D - they are - and would guess more like 38D!!!

Always loved my times with Amelie but agree with most on here - these are not an improvement even although falsies do not normally put me off but I'd still see her again!

The number in a bra size refers to the width around the ribs below the bangers. 
A D cup is always a D cup. They would be DD or E

Offline S.X. MacHine

One old guy I knew used his own boob measurement; the 'Cubic Herman'. He claimed that 1 Cubic Herman=2 mouthfuls...
Go figure.

Offline Matrix

One old guy I knew used his own boob measurement; the 'Cubic Herman'. He claimed that 1 Cubic Herman=2 mouthfuls...
Go figure.

i hope you weren't paying him.

Offline mrh79

She’s back in Edinburgh until 21st June, despite saying she was as retiring only a month or two ago saying she had no plans to come back. Good punt for those not met her.

Offline FBman78

"Don't be squeezing them just yet"?? Maybe she shouldn't be selling her body then? :dash:

Offline Matrix

"Don't be squeezing them just yet"?? Maybe she shouldn't be selling her body then? :dash:

Oh come on, Man!  :sarcastic:

The poor dear only makes £120 an hour. She probably can't plan ahead or save up long enough to take time off.