Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SweetLucySweet  (Read 3438 times)

Offline bm_99

Hey all, just wondering any info about this girl

FB looks ok and so does her 1 and only pic

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

cheers

Offline davementa

saw her about 12 months ago. Place is fine, near North Acton Tube (One of the new tower blocks), pictures are accurate, she is very, very pretty, and fantastic body. However i didnt think that the service was that great, really odd BJ technique, a bit toothy and really didnt suck on it, just kind of stuck it in her mouth and swirled it around a bit... sex was quite perfunctory to.

Maybe was just an off day on her or my part, either way i have had much better in the area at better price, she has some good feedback though so maybe see what others have to say so you can make a balanced judgment on whether to see her or not

If you can share pics from private gallery (i.e. this site allows it in its forum rules) i have a couple i can share if thats helps
« Last Edit: October 30, 2013, 08:35:02 pm by davementa »

Offline tomato sauce and waffles

There's been talks about her here...

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=14523.msg224022#msg224022
and here
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=14523.msg224022#msg224022

I've seen her once, for a 15 minute booking. Requested OWO and CIM, which she carried out. Body wise, she has nice big natural breasts and is good size 10. Attitude wise, she's authoritative, but still friendly.

really odd BJ technique, a bit toothy and really didnt suck on it, just kind of stuck it in her mouth and swirled it around a bit

Yep, similar technique as Kama (her WG flat mate).
« Last Edit: October 30, 2013, 08:48:15 pm by tomato sauce and waffles »

Offline davementa

This was a previous name she went under, same AW profile though,some other mentioning toothy BJ

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=10394

Festisio

Saw her the other week as it happens, forgot to post a review.  She was OK, echoing the other comments re: toothy blowjob.  Does do CIM happily.

She is fat as you can tell from the PG (hilarious photoshop warp fail in one of them) also quite short.  Kissing her wasn't very nice as her mouth didn't taste too good, she should really brush her teeth more.  Quite friendly.  The AW FB about her "game" is very true.

Hidden Image/Members Only

password02

There are a few field reports about her on AW -  External Link/Members Only

Saw her about 5-6 months ago - OK looks, petit and nice natural tits. Large block near station , small bedroom but OK - she is Polish and works p/t and also studies in Ealing. Profile pics show her as very pretty next door type but slightly photo shopped, she is pretty but not stunning an OK 7/10 - she was a size 10 with a very slight tummy so not sure if she has now stayed the same weight or lost.

Def a 1 time visit - was OK- had better and have had worse..

Offline davementa

There are a few field reports about her on AW -  External Link/Members Only

Saw her about 5-6 months ago - OK looks, petit and nice natural tits. Large block near station , small bedroom but OK - she is Polish and works p/t and also studies in Ealing. Profile pics show her as very pretty next door type but slightly photo shopped, she is pretty but not stunning an OK 7/10 - she was a size 10 with a very slight tummy so not sure if she has now stayed the same weight or lost.

Def a 1 time visit - was OK- had better and have had worse..

Definitely echo this comment, though i thought she was prettier than a 7... Shame really, better service and BJ and she could be good

damiankingston747

Saw her the other week as it happens, forgot to post a review.  She was OK, echoing the other comments re: toothy blowjob.  Does do CIM happily.

She is fat as you can tell from the PG (hilarious photoshop warp fail in one of them) also quite short.  Kissing her wasn't very nice as her mouth didn't taste too good, she should really brush her teeth more.  Quite friendly.  The AW FB about her "game" is very true.

thanks mate, she is on my hot list.. do these pics represent real or heavily photoshopped? that girl next door look on her profile keeps making me take the phone.. which pic was the one where photoshop warp fail? may be eyes are not as good as they were once :).. i only saw 3 pics that you posted, 4th one didnt show up in the message. may be you can repost it back? mouth tasting not good is def a turn off / deal breaker.. may be ask her to join me in shower first and wash her mouth as well as her body :)..

john991

Profile pics must be old. These pic , she put on weight. Let me know when u see her

Festisio

thanks mate, she is on my hot list.. do these pics represent real or heavily photoshopped?

They are very flattering photos.  She is fat.  Fatter than those pictures would have you believe.  And very short.

The 2nd photo - see the bed headboard, you can spot that her sides have been warped in and it has distorted the back of the bed.

I wouldn't see her again and also wouldn't recommend anyone sees her.  It wasn't a completely shit punt, she was nice enough, but it's mediocrity at best.  Unless you think she is the fittest prossie you have ever laid eyes on then I'd give her a swerve.

password02

+1 she is approx 5' 3'' but more a size +10 with a slight belly, agree with the 2nd pic as her middle has been heavily photo shopped.

She is an ok punt but do noy expect any WOW factor

Offline Sheer Tights

Saw her recently in North Acton and stunning looking girl. Fantastic figure,  big hips & boobs but wont do breast relief or kiss hoeever hand job is amazing. Very friendly & pleasant but nothing out of this world so probably wont retun

Offline The_Don

Saw her recently in North Acton and stunning looking girl. Fantastic figure,  big hips & boobs but wont do breast relief or kiss hoeever hand job is amazing. Very friendly & pleasant but nothing out of this world so probably wont retun

If you have the time, please right a review ?   :thumbsup:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=547 

Reviewed here 4 times and she a mixed bad 2 Positives and 2 Negatives

In my view she become jaded over time, better can be had for the same money (IMHO).

I won't be returning  :(

« Last Edit: December 28, 2014, 09:39:41 pm by The_Don »

password02

In my view she become jaded over time, better can be had for the same money (IMHO).

+1 - see  reviews - when I saw her she was mid 20's and the pics were at least 3-4 years too old. She is OK 6/10 and does provide a OK service - Neutral at best.

There are 2-3 girl who work at this flat - saw Alexandra there recently who was ok/good

Offline punk

what a shame bad breath and photoshoped photos, personal her body size in the photos are idea type for me.Shame her boyfriend or pimp dont sort her out on the hygiene front

UberX

I agree she is jaded, Actually the main thing is that Lucy and her friend Alexandra are very busy at all time. so definitely they are in under pressure. and in my view I did not find Lucy is attractive than Alexandra also in service wise not same.  :blush:

Mark Andrews

They are very flattering photos.  She is fat.  Fatter than those pictures would have you believe.  And very short.

The 2nd photo - see the bed headboard, you can spot that her sides have been warped in and it has distorted the back of the bed.

I wouldn't see her again and also wouldn't recommend anyone sees her.  It wasn't a completely shit punt, she was nice enough, but it's mediocrity at best.  Unless you think she is the fittest prossie you have ever laid eyes on then I'd give her a swerve.

To be honest, you have said just what I was feeling - she's a little round and those photos all look a little too photoshopped for their own good!  :P