Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexi wild milf 1 - Birmingham  (Read 2041 times)

85 review(s) for Wild milf Carla  (62 positive, 11 neutral, 12 negative) [Indexed by Brazilian Martian]
49 review(s) for Sexy And Wild Milf (38 positive, 3 neutral, 8 negative) [Indexed by Littlefoot]

Offline Hoping

Rang Carla External Link/Members Only and asked if she just did massage and he.  She confirmed she did and it was £80 for the hour which included owo and cim.

Arranged visit.  Clean flat in central Birmingham.  Carla is a 48 year old MILF.  IMO gorgeous.  Good figure with enhanced tits.  For the massage she goes topless and carries out a full message.  Wouldn't take pants off but said she might later for the body to body.  Massage was professional rather than sensual.

After about 35 minutes she takes off her pants and oils herself up and starts an OK body to body.  Had better.  She then asks if I wanted 69.  Am I going to refuse?  Plenty of moaning from her, don't know if it was genuine.  I was enjoining her attentions on me.  She then jumps up and asks if I wanted to shag her.  On with the condom and finished off in doggy.

Lots of DKF throughout the visit.  Had a shower in her excellent power shower and left.

Back in the car on 60 minutes.  For £80 excellent vfm with a very attractive and sexy woman.

Offline Littlefoot

Yes that sounds great vfm! She is attractive given her age. A bit better than her pics would suggest IMO. That's what keeping off the fags and looking after yourself does for you.  :thumbsup:

Offline Lee4u

Would u recommend for going down on her pussy?

Offline bozzyman

Her pussy is clean as could ever be, smooth :lol: shaven with the neatest flaps i think i ever seen. I couldn't stop tonguing it.

Offline Digger1965

Good review, has she reduced her rates?, it says £100 per hour on her profile.

Offline Littlefoot

Good review, has she reduced her rates?, it says £100 per hour on her profile.

Sounds the op asked for a quote on massage and HE, but got more than he bargained for, not a bad tactic on this occasion!  :hi:

Zuko1386

Sounds the op asked for a quote on massage and HE, but got more than he bargained for, not a bad tactic on this occasion!  :hi:

Shame she took anal off the menu though since having her new profile! That first pic of hers looks very inviting!

Offline Hoping

Was happy going down on her.  She tasted fine and it looked good (previous reports have reported flaky skin - I saw none).  She did not have a shower after but cleaned herself up with tissues and some sort of cloth.

I'd definitely recommend.

Offline WorcsLad

Well jell!

Stuck at work & now all I can think about is that arse..... :P