Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sandy_oriental - Chester  (Read 1635 times)

12 review(s) for Naree-oriental (7 positive, 1 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by NigelF]
18 review(s) for naree thai (13 positive, 1 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline GorillaWarfare

External Link/Members Only

Duration: 30 minutes
Price: £70
Comms.: Excellent. Very accomodating and professional, although not as flirty as other WGs if that's your thing.
Location: A flat right by Chester Racecourse. About a 20 minute walk from Chester Train Station so just be wary of that if coming by train to see her. Flat is clean from what I saw - it was dimly lit (by her design).

So, after a positive review from UKP member Haruki (which you can read here) I decided to give Sandy the nod over a different Thai girl I'd also been considering (External Link/Members Only) since I feel that there's no point being on a site like UKP if you can't put your faith into reviewers on here. So the positive review really did influence my decision today.

And I'm glad I listened to it.

It was a spur of the moment thing to book her today, however. I texted and contacted her on AW around 9:15am today and we made the appointment for 11am. Very accomodating and I wouldn't have held it against her if she couldn't have made time for me today with me contacting pretty much last minute.

Got into Chester for 10am, wanted to get a bite to eat. I texted her asking for the address at around 10:40am, she got back to me immediately. Luckily I knew it was around the Racecourse thanks to the review I linked so I didn't stray that far and got there for 10:55, rang her and she let me inside.

I got to her room, she's waiting for me with the door open. She leads me inside - all the lights are off in the flat as she guides me to the bedroom. Inside, it candle-lit and clean, with relaxing music playing from her iPad to set the mood.

As for Sandy herself. It's definitely her in her photos. She's a 5'3 (give or take) Thai lady, however she's not 28. My punting rule is add 20% to any age given although that might be generous. Would have given her 35 on first glance.

However, she does have a great little body. Firm tits (I think enchanced) and a nice little arse on her. No tattoos or piercings as far as I saw.

She was wearing the outfit in the picture I've linked below. It was see-through so I could get a teasing glimpse of her tits before everything started.

She started with a massage, she asks me to get on my front. It was relaxing, although not my thing - I like to get to the action - but it was nice and what I was expecting given her profile. She gives a nice full-body massage (back first, then front) before she whips a cover on and starts with her blowjob which felt great.

She didn't offer kissing which wasn't great (not offered on her profile so no marks against her for false advertising) but I was happy with the oral she gave. After a moment of that we go into cowgirl where she rides me hard, she has a good stamina, she seemed to ride me for a good 10 minutes. She even reached back and tickled my balls as she rode me which felt heavenly.

She hops off and pulls the johnny off, giving a handjob before I take over to finish. She has a little tease of my nipples whilst I wank myself to completion, wanting to cum over her breasts however I had to settle for her stomach given my aim.

She cleaned me up (even giving my sensitive cock a playful squeeze) and then left me to undress and got me a glass of water.

On the way out she gave me two kisses on the lips which was a little strange as she didn't do kisses during the meet.

TL;DR
Positives:
Sensual massage is good (despite it not really being my thing)
Great little body
Playful
Good at the sexual stuff
Very accomodating

Neutrals:
A bit older than I was expecting

Negatives:
Not really one to speak of, I suppose not offering some stuff on her profile (OWO) although I didn't really ask so I don't know that counts. If it does it's not nearly enough to bring her down from a confident positive review.

All in all, a really good Thai lady. She sets the mood and is energetic and playful during the sex. Would definitely recommend and I'm heavily considering going back.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Haruki

Glad you benefited from my review and enjoyed yourself