Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Nina4u?  (Read 2050 times)

mystery7

There was a stunning athletic WG working in Cheltenham 2 years ago called Nina4u. She moved on after about a year and I never got to punt her (was only just getting started and left her on the hotlist too long). I've always wanted to see her and I think I've found her in Bristol. External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Looks just like her (with longer hair......it has been 2 years) The only thing that's different is she had a mayhem tattoo on her abdomen which is missing in the photo's(maybe photo-shopped out)

Can anyone who punted her verify if its her? If so I can finally nail the one that got away :)

mystery7

Just messaged her and in 2 minutes her name on the profile changed from Chrissy to Naomi. Weird!

mystery7

And then her age jumped from 26 to 25. WTF!!

Offline scone

I don't think it is her - I saw her twice in 2011 which was great, unless her pics have been heavily photoshopped.
She had a tatoo of King Diamond - the danish death metal act on one arm, and I cannot see that in those photos

mystery7

It is her. I looked in her private photo's and all tattoos are present and correct. Was she any good? I used to see her around all the time where I lived and she always looked hot!!!

BristolP

I find the feedback suspicious. Too many WGs in common in the feedback of the punters who have left her feedback.

Offline scone

She was excellent. But that was two years ago. She was quite a heavy smoker back then, but don't let that put you off

mystery7

All I remember from seeing her about was that she looked liked she lived in the gym   :) Smoker or not she's fit! Cheers scone, gonna take the plunge next week. Can't let her pass me by again. Did you see her multiple times?

Offline rudolph hucker

Chrissy aka Naomi is not Nina who used to frequent the Cheltenham area

mystery7

Its definately her. Check her private photos :)

Offline scone

let us know how you get on - she looks really fit, nina or not

BristolP

I find the feedback suspicious. Too many WGs in common in the feedback of the punters who have left her feedback.

Since my last post she has picked up at least one genuine punter feedback.

Positive   cuthelx (32)   01/11/2013 17:03   Seeking Services
    WOW, really good session, lovely, pretty girl, well worth a visit x

mystery7

Gonna bite the bullet next week. Booked today, will post a report soon  :cool:

Offline rudolph hucker

Although I don't know you Mystery, I wouldn't like to see you getting scammed, Nina is now 'Megan', a 21yr old blond pole.
Looking at her profile, I've got a bad feeling about this one.

Happy hunting.

mystery7

Cheers Rudolph. She messaged me and said she was leaving the country again. Think they've kept the same profile address and moved another girl in. Shame, I was looking forward to it  :(

mystery7

Is Nina back? I just booked and got a confirmation for tomorrow but when I asked if it was Nina4u (clearly her pics......type in UKAdultzone Nina4u Cheltenham and you'll see its the same pics) She didn't know what I was talking about. Shall I risk it? She's my one that got away 2 years ago so don't wanna miss her.