Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Naughty Slut Soph  (Read 13021 times)

j_Red

I saw Soph this afternoon. I'm totally inexperienced as far as punting goes, so its not for me to decide whether she provided anything unusual, different or exceptional... but it was personally one of the best moments of my life (I won't punt again, its a bit of a bucket list thing for me). We discussed roleplay before hand and she seriously did not disappoint. She looks incredible, is extremely talented and filthy (every bit as much as you're hoping) and really really put me at ease. As people keep saying, she's a real pleasure to talk to and so we really connected.

Therefore.... if you're looking to fuck a beautiful girl that will do anything for you, spend time with someone who asks questions and goes into detail with answers and has every bit of respect for the punter, book Sophie. Do it.

Offline ciscoxxx69

LINK?

Thanks for your contribution!
Where have you been all this time?.......we've really missed your insightful input!  :unknown:

Here's a tip....
Type naughty or slut or Soph into the AW search facility or UKP, and there's a really good chance you could find it yourself....
But other than that thanks for your valuable input to the forum.....

(Oh, so that's what patronising means.....)

BALLE2006

I liked the review and was intrigued by the wg being discussed and wanted to make sure I was going to view the page that was intended to be viewed by asking for a link.

but you trolls all of you, damn, I put one post up and I get all this wonderful replies, thank you,

you guys must feel pumped by acting loyal towards one another when you all can be harsh together for such a small error on my part, im sure my error would have been made clear to me by the first rude reply to my post, 

but then again I guess its the nature of the people on this forum, remember this, all and everyone of you, your on a forum, discussing wg's, don't make urself seem smart and hard and cool by abusing others, that is not how its ever going to come off!!

Offline TerryTibbs

I liked the review and was intrigued by the wg being discussed and wanted to make sure I was going to view the page that was intended to be viewed by asking for a link.

but you trolls all of you, damn, I put one post up and I get all this wonderful replies, thank you,

you guys must feel pumped by acting loyal towards one another when you all can be harsh together for such a small error on my part, im sure my error would have been made clear to me by the first rude reply to my post, 

but then again I guess its the nature of the people on this forum, remember this, all and everyone of you, your on a forum, discussing wg's, don't make urself seem smart and hard and cool by abusing others, that is not how its ever going to come off!!

Ouch !   :(

Offline PuntingPete

I think it was the way in which you asked for the link which was the problem. Normally a new member will show a bit of courteousy when they first arrive. 'Link please' would have been a good start.  :hi:

Offline ciscoxxx69

Apologies for the excessive sarcasm in my post....it does read very harsh, so sorry for that.
But...
If you are posting for the FIRST TIME, don't leave yourself open to a flaming!

A one word DEMAND for a link, when you could find the info yourself within three or four clicks is just lazy.

Offline Jeremy

I like to imagine when Balle2006 visits WGs he just stands in the doorway and shouts "FUCK?"  :D

nastynixon

has anyone got any face pics of soph they can send me please? shes abit far to travel but thinking about it

Offline ciscoxxx69

has anyone got any face pics of soph they can send me please? shes abit far to travel but thinking about it

There aren't any....but trust me she is soooo worth it.
I have driven 200 miles round trip twice, just to see her and will be going again soon.....and I like to think I have pretty discerning tastes.
If you like a naughty girl, a Barbie Doll Slut with massive fake tits, who craves anal and swallows, but is also the most lovely sweet girl too, you will get on fine. :hi:

Offline Zeusthedoc

has been on my HL for a while....

can't really be assed with a drive to Bristol - although I am halfway there next week, going to Oxford for work...so may add an extra few miles....

that said - her tits seem weird....
almost like they're like some hybrid/mono tit....

hope she didn't pay too much for that job....or got a refund if she paid anything at all.....
not really a tit guy, so doesn't really do anything for me, one way or t'other....

Offline Mr Kent (Not AW)

My only problem with seeing Sophie, and I am tempted is that she seems to book a Hotel room and does a set of meets in one day, from her field reports she is filthy, which is great, but...................do I want to Deep French kiss a girl who had her tongue up some guys arse an hour before or perhaps worse.

I know it should not bother me but it would play on my mind in the meet. Having said that i have probably met loads of WGs who have just done that on the meet before and I never knew!

SirPhilipXX

My only problem with seeing Sophie, and I am tempted is that she seems to book a Hotel room and does a set of meets in one day, from her field reports she is filthy, which is great, but...................do I want to Deep French kiss a girl who had her tongue up some guys arse an hour before or perhaps worse.

I know it should not bother me but it would play on my mind in the meet. Having said that i have probably met loads of WGs who have just done that on the meet before and I never knew!

So ask her what time her first booking of the day is, and book her then. :D

Offline Clanger

LINK?

I don't see anything rude about asking for a link, it's normal etiquette in the review section to add a link if you have one. 

Offline PuntingPete

I don't see anything rude about asking for a link, it's normal etiquette in the review section to add a link if you have one.
Don't want to drag up that conversation again but suggest you read the replies underneath, he got banned after 2 posts anyway.

dopebeats you'll be lucky to get an appointment for next week anyway, a couple of weeks in advance is normal for an appt with Sophie, unless you're flexible & she has a cancellation  :hi:

Offline Zeusthedoc

Don't want to drag up that conversation again but suggest you read the replies underneath, he got banned after 2 posts anyway.

dopebeats you'll be lucky to get an appointment for next week anyway, a couple of weeks in advance is normal for an appt with Sophie, unless you're flexible & she has a cancellation  :hi:

fuck that then....dont wanna see her that badly....

her tits are too weird for that!

j_Red

I'm seeing her again in two weeks - absolutely cannot wait. I'd like to try other WGs as Soph and Tory Lane are the only two I've seen, but I'm afraid that I'll be left wishing I'd just paid for soph again... Can anyone recommend a girl as filthy as her (but pretty as well)?

Offline ciscoxxx69

I'm seeing her again in two weeks - absolutely cannot wait. I'd like to try other WGs as Soph and Tory Lane are the only two I've seen, but I'm afraid that I'll be left wishing I'd just paid for soph again... Can anyone recommend a girl as filthy as her (but pretty as well)?

Lucky B*stard!
I have not seen Tory Lane yet, but she is in my HL.... :wacko:
Can't wait to see Soph again myself....had to cancel just before Christmas. I was gutted.....

Offline Clanger

I'm kind-of interested by Soph, but there are a lot of bad points that taken together are enough to put me off. I'm 50/50 undecided.

She does rimming and I suspect she's not very discriminating about it either. That's what I call low standards, and perhaps low standards of hygiene; I'm already thinking "what is she infected with? what disease is she carrying?

Tattoos. I could ignore those awful tattoos but they are a sign of depression or a self-destructive personality. She wears tattoos as something to hide behind.

Skip past the air-brushed photos and go to the real snapshot pictures; the last photos in her private gallery (£2.50 but 160 pictures = fair price) reveal orange-peel cellulite on her ass and the backs of her thighs.

Plastic boobs.. I'm not too put off, plastic boobs can have a strange appeal of their own and I would guess she had the implants quite recently; if that's the case then there will be a settling-in period as her skin stretches to fit.

No face pics. There are some pictures in her PG that reveal a little of her face but I'd guess she looks ordinary. I dunno, just so long as she doesn't have a weird monkey-face or something.. 

Chinadoll

I'm kind-of interested by Soph, but there are a lot of bad points that taken together are enough to put me off. I'm 50/50 undecided.

She does rimming and I suspect she's not very discriminating about it either. That's what I call low standards, and perhaps low standards of hygiene; I'm already thinking "what is she infected with? what disease is she carrying?

Tattoos. I could ignore those awful tattoos but they are a sign of depression or a self-destructive personality. She wears tattoos as something to hide behind.

Skip past the air-brushed photos and go to the real snapshot pictures; the last photos in her private gallery (£2.50 but 160 pictures = fair price) reveal orange-peel cellulite on her ass and the backs of her thighs.

Plastic boobs.. I'm not too put off, plastic boobs can have a strange appeal of their own and I would guess she had the implants quite recently; if that's the case then there will be a settling-in period as her skin stretches to fit.

No face pics. There are some pictures in her PG that reveal a little of her face but I'd guess she looks ordinary. I dunno, just so long as she doesn't have a weird monkey-face or something.. 

I have not had any experiences with Soph yet or seen any of the pictures of her PG but from what people say on the UKP she is a really good punt and super slutty so if that your thing than go for it. But I think your maybe being very critical of her looks. From what you have mentioned she is not perfect  but the service from what i have read is good. From your experiences if you have met the perfect WG please let us know cuz i would be interested too :D

Soph is a hard one to book so thats probably one thing that is off putting for me and the price but everyone who has seen her say she is worth every penny. Plenty of fans out there.

I would like to see a face pic too as i am into that but maybe try booking Lexi-nutz she would be perfect for me if u like the look of a tattoo'd girl. :D

ulander

Don't care how skilled/filthy she is, those totally out-of-proportion tits would put me off.

Chinadoll

ulander, not a fan of Fake boobs. I agree they look a bit parted but i wouldn't knock it until i've tried it ;)

ulander

Fair point, Chinadoll.  Now you've got me thinking about her again.  I do like a bit of filth and it seems she delivers that big time.  I can probably live with the mega-boobs.  I'll see if I can get to see her.

Chinadoll

i would of tried her if she picked up my calls :( guess i'll try another time. Anyone managed to book her lately?

Offline PuntingPete

i would of tried her if she picked up my calls :( guess i'll try another time. Anyone managed to book her lately?
In my (limited) experience of Sophie, it is best to text her in the mornings. She will probably reply sometime but be prepared to have to wait at least a week for an appointment.
Although she does have cancellations sometimes if you can visit on the same day.

Chinadoll

Offline FirstTimer

Imo she gives the best blow job ever, but the sex is average at best.

Chinadoll

Probably best to shag her, CIM, oral till your hard again, bit of anal and finish off again. :)
She is the type to make fake moans and groans??

Offline ciscoxxx69

Probably best to shag her, CIM, oral till your hard again, bit of anal and finish off again. :)

She offers very Sexy aural encouragement...both verbally and with noises of sexual excitement and pleasure.
Very, very horny.......IMO of course.

Offline kryn

Looks like she isnt scat eating anymore which is a good thing!
Banned reason: Troll
Banned by:

Chinadoll

water/hardsports is absolutely disgusting in my books, why anyone gets turned on by is fucking weird. The smell thats involved aswell. WTF. imagine if the next punter walks in and the room smells of shit. Would you stay?

Offline ciscoxxx69

No.

Nor me, but it's some while ago she did all that I think.....trust me she is as good as it gets! :drinks:

Offline Roth

Good tip. Like your style.

SteveNova

water/hardsports is absolutely disgusting in my books, why anyone gets turned on by is fucking weird. The smell thats involved aswell. WTF. imagine if the next punter walks in and the room smells of shit. Would you stay?

There's a big difference between water and hard sports.  As the urine of a healthy person is sterile it won't cause any problems.  I also don't understand why some punters would want to play with shit, but if they can put up with the smell and are prepared to risk all kinds of bugs then that's their choice.  As others have said, Soph has given up the scat play.  She talked about serious stomach problems in her blog I recall, so I'm not surprised she ended hardsports.  She certainly has great feedback. 

Chinadoll

Good tip. Like your style.

I normally wanna go after my first load but a good WG with excellent Oral skill always knows how to make a man hard and cumming back for seconds ;)

I'm dead set on soph just not got around to finding the time for her yet. :D

touch.and.go

I've seen Soph once - she did the obedient collar/lead thing for me. Had a pretty wild time - giving me a BJ, then dribbling my cuim into my arse and then sucking it out again!! If you get something a bit unusual into your head - she is the girl who will do it for you. BUT she does have the wierdest boob job I have ever seen - a sort of mono-tit.

Chinadoll

sounds exciting, but those tits must have been  :scare:

Offline PuntingPete

I've seen Soph once - she did the obedient collar/lead thing for me. Had a pretty wild time - giving me a BJ, then dribbling my cuim into my arse and then sucking it out again!! If you get something a bit unusual into your head - she is the girl who will do it for you. BUT she does have the wierdest boob job I have ever seen - a sort of mono-tit.

That's a new one on me, do you have a name for it? - not that I think I'll be asking for it anytime soon  :D

touch.and.go

I appreciate its not everyones cup of tea but Soph is great to help gat these things out your system. I wil try and think of a suitable name to christen it with.

Offline Jeremy

That's a new one on me, do you have a name for it? - not that I think I'll be asking for it anytime soon  :D
Felching.

Offline ciscoxxx69

I appreciate its not everyones cup of tea but Soph is great to help gat these things out your system. I wil try and think of a suitable name to christen it with.

Sounds Hot !  :drinks:

Can you think of one for the other way round while you're at it?
IE Spunking over a Girls arse, then licking it up and snowballing it with her till she swallowed. I found it quite a turn on actually....so did she!!!  I've done a few times and it got the girl in question (not Soph as it happens) well razzed up!
Just sayin.......

touch.and.go

Offline ciscoxxx69

Who was that with?

Here you go...... :hi:

www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=20840.0

She knew me and trusted me so she was okay with it.......and it was a first for her.
Don't think it is something she will do as a matter of course or will suggest, but she went with the flow on this occasion and the next time I saw her. It was Hot....IMO

touch.and.go