Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Pettite Kate - Glasgow  (Read 2809 times)

22 review(s) for Pettite.KateXxX (17 positive, 0 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline stoogman

External Link/Members Only

This lass has a rake of reviews on here so this is more of an account to add to those.

HH - £60

Comms - excellent, sent a txt got a reply within minutes, was at her door an hour later.

Flat - Ground floor G14 area of Glasgow on a main road near a bus stop so not particularly discreet but not too bad, one thing O will say is she sent me the buzzer number but only some of the buttons have numbers while the others (including hers) has a name written on it so a wee bit of detective work required.

Anyway, got there a wee bit early and she txt to say she needed 5 minutes, but she txt back within a minute to say shes ready!

Into the flat and its extremely modern inside, bedroom is like a hotel room, big bed, nice furniture, scented candles etc music playing on laptop.

Onto the main attraction, Kate is slim size 6, 5'3" and I'd say shes no older than 30.

Her looks on other reviews have been somewhat mixed, if you like petite slim girls her body is perfect, facially shes not a stunner but shes not ugly by any means, I'd say a 6/10 but thats subjective. Has hair extensions but you only notice these when you grab the back of her head you can feel them.

Paid her the money and I nipped to the loo, came back and shes lying on the bed fingering herself through her fishnet body suit thing she was wearing, i sit on the bed and start to undress, next thing i know shes kissing the back of my next and pushing her hand down my jeans, she helps me strip and launches into some real DFK, shes kneeling on the bed and im standing beside her she kisses all the way down to my cock then starts some excellent OWO, took my cock right to the back of her throat, more kissing and she pulls me onto the bed, im sucking on her wee tits and shes wanking me off, she then grabs my head and pushes it towards her pussy, i can take a hint, was down there for a while and she really gets into it thrusting and moaning.

More DFK for a while, a bit more DT and on with the johnny, for some reverse CG again she seems to like this and gets into it, her feet flat on the bed while she bounces up and down, onto a bit of doggy, i get her to take off the body suit and then onto mish where at one point i've got her legs pinned to her shoulders and i'm really pounding her, shes grabbing my head and snogging me the whole time, im getting close to coming so i asked where i can come and she said anywhere except her face or mouth, so opted to come on her tits, cock out, johnny off and she grabs my cock and wanks me off over her tits. She then wipes my cock over her tits and wanks me through the aftershocks while licking my balls.

Both of us cleaned up with baby wipes and had a quick chat, shes quite hyper and giggly which makes up for a bit of the language barrier. But comes across pleasant. Offered a shower and a drink, but didnt take the offer.

While im getting dressed shes still kissing my neck and ears, i stand up and get ready to leave and shes snogging me again while im fingering her pussy, walk out to the front door and shes at it again, gave her a kiss goodbye and im away.

Back in the car and i realise i've been in 40 minutes.

In summary,

Nice slim girl, not bad looking, clean and fresh. One negative is she smelled amazing, her perfume was lovely and heres the negative i could still smell it when i got home an hour later so might be an issue if you're going back to the missus!

An absolute nympho, had a frantic hot half hour.

I will definitely booking a return visit, i'd like to try the hour with maybe 2 pops but then again i might die if its at the same pace.

Offline ferrygood

Yep, I saw her earlier this week too in that location. She’s moving to Finnieston I believe after today though

My punt was amazing. One of my top 5. I’d seen her a couple of years ago in the east end and I remember it being good but she was really great the other day. So enthusiastic and eager!

Booked a half hour, had great sex - then she massaged me for a while before initiating round two and for the first time I experienced a second pop in a half hour booking!

Offline bushman

Has she fixed her teeth yet?

Offline stoogman

I didnt notice what her teeth were like.

She didnt do much smiling now that you mention it, but equally i didnt detect any bad breath or anything either.

Offline GraysonD

When did she come back to Glasgow ? Seen her when she was up in the east end little pocket rocket,she had  much energy it was some ride