Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anna Cherry - Cardiff  (Read 1480 times)

17 review(s) for AnnabelleEvans (14 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline WelshMichael

I met Anna a couple of weeks ago in Cardiff. I'd noticed she'd posted details of incall dates on UKE and contacted her there to arrange. Venue was a hotel in central Cardiff, easy to find with paid parking on site. No problems with accessing the room which was more than fit for purpose with the usual double bed, bathroom etc available. Price was as per profile (£140 p/h).

I think Anna's description of herself on her profile - "pocket rocket", "petite yet curvy", "short pixie hair", "arse to die for" some her up very well. She also has a bright, bubbly personality. You'll see pics of her with both blonde and dark hair on her AW profile and UKE, the blonde ones are her current look. She did say during the booking that she should get some more pics done but the recent ones are accurate. What you see is what you get.

As for the booking I thoroughly enjoyed the hour. As other reviewers have said she is very into kissing and this level of enthusiasm was extended to the other things we indulged in (particularly oral and sex with her on top). We got through two sessions in the hour and there was no rush to leave at the end. In between she was very chatty and fun to talk to.

Definitely worth further visits when the opportunity allows.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline mrdiamond77

Nice one WM.  Looking to see her myself soon.  Glad you enjoyed.   :drinks:

Offline Steelworker

Good review. I enjoyed seeing her too. We had to cancel a meeting at her request a little while ago and I plan to revisit.

Offline iverthickone

Offline mr big

Seen a few good reviews of her liking the look even more especially plenty of DFK glad u had a good one

np500

Plenty of D F K is always a winner with me , she’s on h l, it’s just a very long head fuck of a list !

np500

Owo?

Oral With Out ! Who asking that ? Sharpshoues , you state it in your reviews ? So I’m guessing not you ?
« Last Edit: March 15, 2018, 04:31:10 pm by np500 »

np500

If you mean does she do it, yes she does.

So he wasn’t asking what it meant   :D

Offline Steelworker

So he wasn’t asking what it meant   :D

:P

Red, sometimes you’re funny. Not often.  :D

np500

Cheers S W, there are vacancies on the comedy circuit of late !

Offline Steelworker

Cheers S W, there are vacancies on the comedy circuit of late !

I’ll pass. You’re ahead of me in the queue

Offline sharpshoes78

To clear up. I was not asking for the definition of owo but if she did it
Did not see on the review but may have missed it

Offline iverthickone

Must have missed that post!  :lol:

(Just kiddin' Red!)  :)

np500

Must have missed that post!  :lol:

(Just kiddin' Red!)  :)

It’s a defence mechanism, if I  lose everything coz the o h finds out, I’ll have the rest of my life to have my serious face on ! and be a miserable son of a bitch, but until then !   :dance: life’s too short .