Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sue’s Studio - Torquay  (Read 2499 times)

Offline Bobbie24

Has anyone been to Sue’s studio in Torquay??

Offline houseboot

Has anyone been to Sue’s studio in Torquay??

So many questions.

Offline Bobbie24

So many questions.

Well it is a forum room?? That’s what happens??

Offline houseboot

Well it is a forum room?? That’s what happens??

Yes, but most people share something too.

All you do is keep asking questions whilst sharing nothing.

It would also help of you provided a link to "Sue's studio" so that people know who you're talking about.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2018, 06:34:06 pm by houseboot »

Offline Bobbie24

Yes, but most people share something too.

All you do is keep asking questions whilst sharing nothing.

It would also help of you provided a link to "Sue's studio" so that people know who you're talking about.

That’s fair enough I am new to the game and haven’t done many punts so that’s why I haven’t reviewed yet, I will be trying Sue’s this week and will let you know, I found the massage parlour on Muppet’s Guide

Offline vaderd

Not for many years. From what I remember it's in what felt and smelt like a damp basement
It used to be understandably quite cheap though and you can enter or leave by the rear entrance
Had some OK early punts there when I was skint but it depends who is working on the day, I've got no idea about the current rosta

Offline barry

Is it still open. I thought it shut years ago?

Offline chrispuckey

That’s fair enough I am new to the game and haven’t done many punts so that’s why I haven’t reviewed yet, I will be trying Sue’s this week and will let you know, I found the massage parlour on Muppet’s Guide
Don't worry Bob we all had to start somewhere.
I agree with the guys and think that it is shut. Enter on the Main Street walk down the stairs to a damp reception and bedroom area. Leave via the back door. I had a couple of good girls there but most weren't up to much. The last time I tried it it was run by an older girl from Liverpool. The sign outside said it was a photographic studio. That was a few years ago.

Offline Sienna hall

• Service Provider
It’s still open guys and same place in babbacombe x  :thumbsup: ;)

Offline Bobbie24

It’s still open guys and same place in babbacombe x  :thumbsup: ;)

I’m guessing you just have to hope and go as you can’t see the girl before hand 🤚

Offline Bobbie24

Don't worry Bob we all had to start somewhere.
I agree with the guys and think that it is shut. Enter on the Main Street walk down the stairs to a damp reception and bedroom area. Leave via the back door. I had a couple of good girls there but most weren't up to much. The last time I tried it it was run by an older girl from Liverpool. The sign outside said it was a photographic studio. That was a few years ago.

That’s the place, thanks I don’t know where to start!

Offline brandevon

Where abouts in babbacombe is it.

Offline Sienna hall

• Service Provider
It’s 133a Reddenhill road, 01803 322700, opposite babbacombe pharmacy, I rang them the other day for a client of mine and the girl I spoke to said they are still open but I guess it’s a lucky dip who you will see wen you arrive x :thumbsup:

Offline barry

I went there a few times many years ago.

I managed to find two decent girls who worked there and were very friendly. Can't remember their names though, and they'll be long gone by now.

I am sure I had read it had closed down, probably busted or something, so I am surprised to hear it still going.

Back in the day I used to prefer going to The Penthouse but that was bit hit or miss.

I'll be interested to read a new review. I might even ring them myself, and if so, I'll share what I find out.

Offline Ed Ward

Would be more interested to see if it's English girls or EEs
Banned reason: Excessive abuse to other members.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Bobbie24

Would be more interested to see if it's English girls or EEs

On the phone she said the girl was English, early 40’s, size 10

Offline chrispuckey

The Penthouse it's like a trip down punting memory lane.

I've had a few good punts in there and remember a very slim Brazilian girl with amazing nipples.

Anna who works in Torquay also ran a brothel but it got raided. You can get her number from the local rag. Think I might give her a call and have myself a nostalgic punt.

Offline Sienna hall

• Service Provider
I used to work for Anna at her “ fantasy house”, they were good times, great girls, great guys and a beautiful house, sadly the neighbours snitched on us, they thought girls were trafficked there, which was a load of bull, we need more places like that in the bay but now it’s just Anna and occasionally her sister, give her call Chris, she’s always accommodating  :thumbsup: :drinks: :kiss:

Offline chrispuckey

I used to work for Anna at her “ fantasy house”, they were good times, great girls, great guys and a beautiful house, sadly the neighbours snitched on us, they thought girls were trafficked there, which was a load of bull, we need more places like that in the bay but now it’s just Anna and occasionally her sister, give her call Chris, she’s always accommodating  :thumbsup: :drinks: :kiss:
Anna has always been very accommodating and I am amazed she doesn't have a profile on AW.
I have her on my contact list on my phone, I haven't  seen her for a while so think a visit is well overdue and your right about the beautiful house.

Offline Sienna hall

• Service Provider
Enjoy Chris  ;) I miss working with her, stunning views and a bouncy 4 poster  :cool:   :thumbsup: xx

Offline Bobbie24

The Penthouse it's like a trip down punting memory lane.

I've had a few good punts in there and remember a very slim Brazilian girl with amazing nipples.

Anna who works in Torquay also ran a brothel but it got raided. You can get her number from the local rag. Think I might give her a call and have myself a nostalgic punt.

Is the penthouse still open?? Are there any Massage Parlours around Torbay or is it just independent  girls?

I have seen Anna, the house is beautiful and she was really accommodating! Didn’t realise she use to run a place! Would of loved to visit!

Offline chrispuckey

Is the penthouse still open?? Are there any Massage Parlours around Torbay or is it just independent  girls?

I have seen Anna, the house is beautiful and she was really accommodating! Didn’t realise she use to run a place! Would of loved to visit!
Bobbie if you have paid her a visit then put a review up!
No places like the Penthouse are a thing of the past. Not so long ago there was three oriental places to visit and a string of British girls but now they are all independent unless you visit some of the Eastern Europe girls.
Just go out and go punting.

Offline barry

I just gave Sue's a ring and they only have one girl, mid 40s size 10 D cups, and they close Tuesdays and Thursdays.

Offline Bobbie24

I just gave Sue's a ring and they only have one girl, mid 40s size 10 D cups, and they close Tuesdays and Thursdays.

Are you going to pay a visit?

Offline houseboot