Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: I wonder if any working girls offer a steak and blowjob offer lol  (Read 947 times)

Offline Brown sauce

That special day for lads steak and blow job day. I wonder if any girls offer a service where cook you a steak then give you a blow job lol

Offline hungrypunt

That special day for lads steak and blow job day. I wonder if any girls offer a service where cook you a steak then give you a blow job lol

Im sure some have it listed on the "extras menu"

no brown sauce tho :)

Offline Goldfinch

Not sure about steak,but Beef curtains are normally on the menu-tuck in and don't forget the HP sauce. :hi:

Offline Drayki

Not sure about steak,but Beef curtains are normally on the menu-tuck in and don't forget the HP sauce. :hi:

:lol: :lol:

Liverpool Discerning

Got an overnighter booked this Friday. She did offer to bring the makings and cook dinner, so that would have fit the bill!

Offline Mikeh38

I had a girl cook a proper Aberdeen Angus steak, with all the trimmings on an overnight in Edinburgh years ago............and she was renowned for her BJ skills  :D :D

Offline Thecunninglinguist

You could always get her to nibble the onion rings slowly from round your cock?

Offline Schuey

You could always get her to nibble the onion rings slowly from round your cock?

Brings a whole new meaning to "cock ring" does that!