Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Dirty Cum Whore - Stevenage  (Read 3440 times)

96 review(s) for Dirty Cum Whore (92 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Blueandblack

Hello all. Sadly this meeting didn’t take place. Let me explain.

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

*Communication* - I noted that she was in Stevenage this morning so called to try and arrange a meet. No response. I then send her a WhatsApp to which she responds. I then state my preferred time and duration. Our exchange is very pleasant. She then asks if it is OK to call me to hear my voice to which I reply “yes of course”. She calls me and we speak for ~ 30 seconds to confirm the time and duration. She says she will check her diary and message me again shortly with a more precise slot. Moments after the call she messages me again to ask if I have a AW profile. I say yes and then provide her with the handle. After a couple of minutes she responds to say that she cannot see black or mixed raced men because there are organised gangs targeting and robbing WGs. I was surprised by this. I then explained that I am a professional, not a gang member but at this point New it was pointless to try and pursuade her otherwise.

The issue I have is that this preference is not cited anywhere on her profile page. If it had been (as many others do) I would not have pursued and moved on to another. I hope that she remedies this in the future but felt I should leave this here to warn others.

Offline Bassman

I noted that she was in Stevenage this morning

You’ve posted in the wrong forum.

Offline Silver Birch

Did you leave her negative feedback on AW? It was claimed 100% positive, but is now hidden.

Offline Blueandblack

You’ve posted in the wrong forum.

Apologies. I’ll try and move it.

Offline Blueandblack

Did you leave her negative feedback on AW? It was claimed 100% positive, but is now hidden.

I wasn’t able to do so at the time. The function was disabled....