Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Blonde Delight & Samantha 34EE - Surrey  (Read 2272 times)

5 review(s) for Sexy Blonde Delight (0 positive, 1 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by timsussex]
5 review(s) for SAMANTHA LATINA  (2 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Marky789

Visited ‘Diana’ for an hour a few weeks ago.

Good comms and quality accommodation.

I would say the photos flatter her general appearance.

Upon meeting her, she clearly was disinterested in any kind interaction with me but offered a duo with
her friend Samantha 34EE for the same price. I accepted but soon realised that her intention was to continue the conversation with her friend and play with their phones. Both girls give the impression of laziness, boredom and functionality in pursuit of money. Service delivery does not form part of their consciousness.

The action comprised of a 4 hand massage delivered with the enthusiasm of walking to the electric chair. After 15 minutes, I turned over and Samantha unceremoniously put a condom on me and climbed onto my cock and rode me during which she was looking at her phone and talking in Spanish to Diana. ....Pop1.

They continued to talk to each other for the following 30 minutes...in Spanish...occasionally interacting with me and telling me how sexy they were !

With 15 minutes left, Diana put a condom on me, knelt on the bed and told me to fuck her from behind whilst continuing her conversation with Samantha.....pop2.

The entire episode was surreal. Upon reflection, it was one of the worst punts in my long history but memorable in so many ways.

Avoid, avoid avoid

Online timsussex

« Last Edit: March 13, 2018, 10:37:55 pm by timsussex »

STAR-LORD

And this one.  :hi:

External Link/Members Only

Where did this happen? Very poor form on their behalf too!  :thumbsdown:
« Last Edit: March 13, 2018, 10:43:38 pm by STAR-LORD »

Marky789

Yes. Both profiles are correct. Sorry for the omission.

Location Surrey.

STAR-LORD

Yes. Both profiles are correct. Sorry for the omission.

Location Surrey.

Thanks for clearing that up. TBH, I feel sorry for you to be put through such a shit ordeal for a duo. What they did was just downright rude and ignorant! Takes some willpower not to walk out on an episode like that...

Franeck

Visited ‘Diana’ for an hour a few weeks ago.

Good comms and quality accommodation.

I would say the photos flatter her general appearance.

Upon meeting her, she clearly was disinterested in any kind interaction with me but offered a duo with
her friend Samantha 34EE for the same price. I accepted but soon realised that her intention was to continue the conversation with her friend and play with their phones. Both girls give the impression of laziness, boredom and functionality in pursuit of money. Service delivery does not form part of their consciousness.

The action comprised of a 4 hand massage delivered with the enthusiasm of walking to the electric chair. After 15 minutes, I turned over and Samantha unceremoniously put a condom on me and climbed onto my cock and rode me during which she was looking at her phone and talking in Spanish to Diana. ....Pop1.

They continued to talk to each other for the following 30 minutes...in Spanish...occasionally interacting with me and telling me how sexy they were !

With 15 minutes left, Diana put a condom on me, knelt on the bed and told me to fuck her from behind whilst continuing her conversation with Samantha.....pop2.

The entire episode was surreal. Upon reflection, it was one of the worst punts in my long history but memorable in so many ways.

Avoid, avoid avoid

Feel sorry for you.  I sounds almost comical, if it wasn’t  so painfully real.
But it serves us all as a warning.
There is a wave of new girls out there who really think they can just walk in and demand “high prices/market rates” for whatever service THEY think is fair.
Control your little heads, let’s turn the odds round.
They are NOT your wifes nor girl friends. 
It’s ok to say no and walk out.  :cool:
Don’t put up with this kind of attitude. It’s bad for you and for all of us, ultimately.
We have to close ranks and make a stand. Otherwise, stories like this will become the norm, rather than the exception. :thumbsdown:

Offline Zxcv1234

Same thing happened to me. I put this review up for the other one - Sexy blonde delight - https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=183856.0

Probably the worst I’ve had. In Epsom at the moment so don’t bother.

Offline Lema

thanks for the review..  I've just taken them both of my hot list. :drinks:

Marky789

Thank you for your comments.

Franeck - Yes...the episode was a consommé of comedy, annoyance and amazement. However, having paid, I was reluctant to walk and miss the downward spiral of service delivery and bad manners

Zxcv1234- You experienced something very similar. It must be a proven formula for them.