Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Edinburgh Brunette Ary. Anyone met her ?  (Read 601 times)

Offline mewmewpow

Also any suggestions for petite and young girls in Edinburgh ?

External Link/Members Only

Looks tempting... any suggestions

Ps. New to punting.

Offline hmscossack

1st - Romanian - that's in her Nationality - on adultwork that means avoid  :timeout:
be aware she might be bait and switch - so could look like nothing from her pictures ( she don't look Romanian from those pictures , my friend )
that should flash up a huge warning triangle !

2nd - AW ' feedback ' - her '  feedback ' tells you all you need to know - one clearly is from a pimp or a fake account
take an Adult work feedback with a huge pinch of salt - its too easy to get manipulated - or a punter refuses to be truthful to a crap punt
3rd - look at her ' likes ' - note zero mention of GFE - and above all , the 1 negative ,
where a truthful and brave punter complains - no kissing or touching - screams at you that this will be a crap punt
most guys wont say this -   that's due to the fear of a ' return ' negative feed-back - in revenge ...........

unless you are experienced - I would never go to a punt that doesn't provide GFE , simply as there is zero ' intimacy ' -
so no real sexual connection - so a big chance you will not get hard or aroused - especially as its your ' first ' time ( nerves can wreck your chances of arousal )

I point this out , as I had two crap initial punts in the past , where there was zero GFE - when I got my act together and selected a GFE working girl
it all fell into place - I would also highly advise an in-call for your punt - as its more relaxing , also take the time to chat before you take the plunge
to get the arousal factor - started - sometimes less is more - take your time and don't put pressure on yourself
just my opinion , others far more experienced in punts will be helpful to you

regards
« Last Edit: March 13, 2018, 08:56:47 pm by hmscossack »

Offline Matrix

Also any suggestions for petite and young girls in Edinburgh ?

External Link/Members Only

Looks tempting... any suggestions

Ps. New to punting.

Fake pictures. Banged the actual girl in the pictures a few years back. She's long gone. Great body and reasonable service for a Rom.

No idea what you'll be getting with this one.

Offline The Man With No Name

Fake pictures. Banged the actual girl in the pictures a few years back. She's long gone. Great body and reasonable service for a Rom.

No idea what you'll be getting with this one.

That mob probably share around the snaps like they do the magic beans.

Offline rathbone

I would never go to a punt that doesn't provide GFE , simply as there is zero ' intimacy ' - so no real sexual connection - so a big chance you will not get hard or aroused - especially as its your ' first ' time ( nerves can wreck your chances of arousal )

I point this out , as I had two crap initial punts in the past , where there was zero GFE - when I got my act together and selected a GFE working girl
it all fell into place - I would also highly advise an in-call for your punt - as its more relaxing , also take the time to chat before you take the plunge
to get the arousal factor - started - sometimes less is more - take your time and don't put pressure on yourself
Totally agree, if you can pick an independent lady who offers GFE at an incall location and book for an hour or more, you'll have a much better chance of enjoying the event.  :)