Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Alia69692 Glasgow  (Read 5275 times)

4 review(s) for Alia-Indian/Geordie (2 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

sammyk170

I’m actually not!!! I haven’t done any duos with her since this thread I  duo with Lucywolfe now on occasion thanks alia69692
« Last Edit: April 01, 2018, 07:18:21 am by sammyk170 »

Offline finn5555

I’m actually not!!! I haven’t done any duos with her since this thread I  duo with Lucywolfe now on occasion thanks alia69692
I thought you wasn’t coming back  :wackogirl:

Offline allypally

Maybe tell Fake Tits to take it off her profile then...

sammyk170

I seen a profile today that had my pics I have reported it they are investigating it x

Zidane18

I seen a profile today that had my pics I have reported it they are investigating it x

Who is lucie wolfe?

sammyk170

My friend think her profile down at min as she’s been away x

Offline finn5555

Why your photos don’t they want any business  :D :D

Offline seeker

I too noticed she and anothe girl had a same picture  :unknown:
Thought she had a second account on A.w
Double her  chances of a booking  :wackogirl:

Offline OGS20

I understand this is a punters forum but being a cunt who makes cuntish comments to a prossie doesn't achieve anything apart from make you look like a cunt. I'm not addressing anyone in particular but a general comment, and if the shoe fits...  :unknown:
Banned reason: Shit stirring walloper.
Banned by: Ali Katt

Offline Courtney

I understand this is a punters forum but being a cunt who makes cuntish comments to a prossie doesn't achieve anything apart from make you look like a cunt.

......and you are a fine example of the social graces. :rolleyes: :sarcastic: :music:

Offline OGS20

......and you are a fine example of the social graces. :rolleyes: :sarcastic: :music:

I never accused anyone of being of a "lower social class" so to speak, I made a point of them being a cunt. Do try and keep your posts relevant please.

Offline Courtney

I never accused anyone of being of a "lower social class" so to speak, I made a point of them being a cunt. Do try and keep your posts relevant please.

...are you a moderator now? :D :blush: What a brass can you have. Your posts hint at subtle white knighting. :music:
« Last Edit: April 02, 2018, 10:42:55 pm by Courtney »

Offline OGS20

...are you a moderator now? :D :blush: What a brass can you have. Your posts hint at subtle white knighting. :music:

Sounds like you've run out of things to say, may I suggest then that you do the sensible thing and clamp it. Your accusation is pathetic and the way you've phrased it betrays the fact that you know it.

Offline Courtney

may I suggest then that you do the sensible thing and clamp it.

...and a subtle touch of veiled threat there. :music:

doesn't achieve anything apart from make you look like a cunt.
.... yeah you look like one now. :music:

You can use the report button over there if you want to whine and bubble all day. ———>
« Last Edit: April 03, 2018, 09:49:54 am by Courtney »

Heyarnold01

Yay!  Courtney's being a dick again!

Offline Courtney

Yay!  Courtney's being a dick again!

I kinda had a feeling you would pipe in and say that here. You couldn’t tell me off earlier:

Who knows?

:blush:

Heyarnold01

I just love your 'holier than thou' attitude, I think it's hilarious.   

Offline OGS20

I just love your 'holier than thou' attitude, I think it's hilarious.

+1

Nail on head. I won't bother replying to his latest retort; empty words devoid of substance.

Offline Courtney

empty words devoid of substance.

....I did think your arrogant pompous crap was familiar:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=163706.msg1759968#msg1759968

....and the whining. :cry:

:scare:

« Last Edit: April 03, 2018, 03:35:47 pm by Courtney »

Offline Towlie

The white knighting is strong in this thread.

Offline OGS20

....I did think your arrogant pompous crap was familiar:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=163706.msg1759968#msg1759968

....and the whining. :cry:

:scare:

Yes I'm the arrogant one. You are a clown   :lol:

Offline OGS20

The white knighting is strong in this thread.

Not from me I'm afraid, never met her and couldn't care less what others think of her. Nor have I jumped to her defence or claimed otherwise. Please don't let Courtney's waffling and empty words convince you otherwise. He's a clown.

Offline finn5555

I understand this is a punters forum but being a cunt who makes cuntish comments to a prossie doesn't achieve anything apart from make you look like a cunt. I'm not addressing anyone in particular but a general comment, and if the shoe fits...  :unknown:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Courtney

Not from me I'm afraid, never met her and couldn't care less what others think of her. Nor have I jumped to her defence or claimed otherwise. Please don't let Courtney's waffling and empty words convince you otherwise. He's a clown.

...desperation plea to another member there. :blush: :music:

Ok I'm going to break my reply up in two sections:

1. Your explanation was in fact very thorough and informative and thank you.
2. Your condescending and patronising tone was however gratuitous and unnecessary. You're awfully high and mighty for someone who has to pay for their hole. I would be interested what you class as a high probability and why you honestly think I'm more likely to be a pimp than an inexperienced punter looking for advice; why would a pimp question the legitimacy of his own post?

....this drivel really is one for the aggressive fluffy frame. :blush: :music:

Hidden Image/Members Only

+1000

Offline Jock D

Courtney... I've praised your work on this forum before, & I truly appreciate you outing trolls...pimps... multiple account holders etc.

So, my genuine question is...why the fuck do you feel the necessity to get involved in petty arguments...where you have to have the last word?

Offline Courtney

Courtney... I've praised your work on this forum before, & I truly appreciate you outing trolls...pimps... multiple account holders etc.

So, my genuine question is...why the fuck do you feel the necessity to get involved in petty arguments...where you have to have the last word?

...that's just what I'm looking into. I'm quoting/highlighting the dodgy posts that I feel go against the ethos of the forum. :hi:

As for the last word, I guess I have been bringing myself down to their level. :blush:

Offline Jock D

Fair enough... I guess it just comes down to a matter of what/who is genuine & who/what's not...and that's always going to be up for debate?.... appreciate your response  :hi:

Offline coolsot72

Sooooooo.......against my better judgement and ignoring the previous negative feedback regarding cancellation without notification, I decided to set up a meet with this girl. Was originally due to visit her yesterday but we couldn't quite agree on a time so I rearranged for today....sent a text around lunchtime and confirmed it was ok.....turned up at the agreed time and no reply from buzzer.....sent a couple of texts within the next ten mins and still no reply....sent a text an hour later to say that it was disappointing not to have the courtesy of a reply.....still nothing back.....finally, after sending another text to say that I was disappointed that she seemed to be living up to a reputation of cancelling without reply as per a previous topic on here, I finally get a reply to say that she'd lost her phone in a taxi and had a mare of a day.......just seemed a little bit strange that as soon as I mention this site, all of a sudden the phone is located and I receive a reply !!! Was advised that she was really sorry and offered a discount (....similar to what a previous user had posted) Sorry but I don't think it's good enough to simply overlook texts from someone whom you arrange a booking with......and then feel that it makes everything okay by offering a discount.....damage done by that point and time wasted with no time to arrange a 'Plan B' !!!!!) All in all, an unsatisfactory experience and she's going to burn a lot of bridges by not communicating!! Rant Over !!

Zidane18

What does one achieve by telling a girl that you are going to badmouth her on ukp for messing you around.

Flakey girls are part of the game but your on her level too by blackmailing and even mentioning ukp to her

Just leave your review as you would have. Telling a girl you will leave a negative review is just retarded

Instead of spending time waiting you should have tried for a plan b or c. I would say that theres a lesson learnt on your  part too

You knew she was flakey but you still didnt have a plan b   :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash:

Zidane18

Sooooooo.......against my better judgement and ignoring the previous negative feedback regarding cancellation without notification, I decided to set up a meet with this girl. Was originally due to visit her yesterday but we couldn't quite agree on a time so I rearranged for today....sent a text around lunchtime and confirmed it was ok.....turned up at the agreed time and no reply from buzzer.....sent a couple of texts within the next ten mins and still no reply....sent a text an hour later to say that it was disappointing not to have the courtesy of a reply.....still nothing back.....finally, after sending another text to say that I was disappointed that she seemed to be living up to a reputation of cancelling without reply as per a previous topic on here, I finally get a reply to say that she'd lost her phone in a taxi and had a mare of a day.......just seemed a little bit strange that as soon as I mention this site, all of a sudden the phone is located and I receive a reply !!! Was advised that she was really sorry and offered a discount (....similar to what a previous user had posted) Sorry but I don't think it's good enough to simply overlook texts from someone whom you arrange a booking with......and then feel that it makes everything okay by offering a discount.....damage done by that point and time wasted with no time to arrange a 'Plan B' !!!!!) All in all, an unsatisfactory experience and she's going to burn a lot of bridges by not communicating!! Rant Over !!

Secondly, how does one get the buzzer? Thats usually given on arrival by most working girls. How did you manage to grt that ahead of arrival?

Doesnt add up

Offline Clattypats

What does one achieve by telling a girl that you are going to badmouth her on ukp for messing you around.

Flakey girls are part of the game but your on her level too by blackmailing and even mentioning ukp to her

Exactly  :thumbsup:...It's a Scummy thing to do  :wacko: ...Not condoning what she did, or didn't do  :wackogirl: ...but I've been let down before or had radio silence, but I wouldn't resort to that Bullshit. ... :rolleyes:

Offline coolsot72

Forgive me if I'm wrong but the last time I looked, this was a forum for sharing experiences.......I'm not bad mouthing the girl and didn't say to her that I was gonna, I just suggested that there was potentially already a track record of it happening before but I'm a believer in everyone deserving a second chance which is why I made the booking.....just sharing MY negative experience of trying to get a meet with her so that others would be warned......sounds like I've touched a nerve with a couple of her 'fan club' !!!! I've punted for many years but the scene in Glasgow is so 'sh*t at the moment which is why I didn't have a proper Plan B.....and with regards to the buzzer situation, the girl had freely offered this info to me the previous day.....hope this clarifies for any sceptics in da house !!!!!
« Last Edit: June 22, 2018, 11:28:50 pm by coolsot72 »

Offline Clattypats

Forgive me if I'm wrong but the last time I looked, this was a forum for sharing experiences.......I'm not bad mouthing the girl and didn't say to her that I was gonna, I just suggested that there was potentially already a track record of it happening before but I'm a believer in everyone deserving a second chance which is why I made the booking.....just sharing MY negative experience of trying to get a meet with her so that others would be warned......sounds like I've touched a nerve with a couple of her 'fan club' !!!! I've punted for many years but the scene in Glasgow is so 'sh*t at the moment which is why I didn't have a proper Plan B.....and with regards to the buzzer situation, the girl had freely offered this info to me the previous day.....hope this clarifies for any sceptics in da house !!!!!
Haven't seen her, nor want to see her  :thumbsdown:...So keep your crappy "Fan Club" comments to yourself... :wacko:

You know the very reason you mentioned this site to her, so you can kid yourself on all you like...Noone from what I can see,has slated your NEG "review" either...so no need to whine about it... :rolleyes:

BTW. ..if you want to call it a review, then why not put one up yourself in the appropriate section, instead of bumping this thread to do it...Then the rating will show when punters search it...
« Last Edit: June 23, 2018, 08:06:16 am by Clattypats »

Offline DaVINCI

Not being pedantic but the OP was a Neutral, were as you are clearly indicating your experience as a Negative.

I think it would be best if you put this into a separate review  :unknown:

I think what the SP done was out of order and another one of these B/S excuses but at least she has offered a discount. This doesn't make up for the inconvenience this caused but TBF she is trying to compensate you.

You should always have further plans especially when you had already noticed the SP was maybe unreliable.