Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: PaprikaBabe - Whitefield  (Read 3610 times)

10 review(s) for PaprikaBabe (9 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

goldwing1

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Whitefield, between Bury - Manchester
£120 an hour + £10 CIM

She and some of her friends had been on my radar for a while, so with a few quid in my pocket and a day off work, time to do something about it.

The venue
Smart , modern, very clean  apartment above a row of shops, quiet, easy to find and easy for parking.
Metrolink about a 5 minute walk away and loads of buses

About her

She`s as described both in words and in her images, no photo shopped images.
Very good looking and smiling all the time , great personality, very welcoming, chatty, friendly, loves a laugh, joke and a bit of banter.

Services
Loads of stuff on her enjoys list, I got what I was looking for.

About the meeting.

Booking was a piece of cake, just phoned up, discussed the details of what I was after, agreed a time and within a minute, she had texted her address and postcode, no messing about but I still made the booking on Adultwork though.

Anyway, I arrived and was more than happy when she opened the door, blonde hair, slim body, big natural boobs, and a big smile, nice one I thought.
Paperwork sorted, quick shower ( she insists on this, only fair even though i`d just had one ) then onto the bed, quick chat, kiss and a cuddle then down to business which was a blow job to start off with, returned the favour on her for a few minutes while playing with her cracking boobs, then a 69 for a bit.
On with the condom, her on top for a good few minutes, more oral on each other, missionary, oral, doggy , even more oral and on and on it went with a bit of kissing and wanking mixed in.
Finished off with a cracking blow job, looking me in the eye until I couldn`t hold back any longer and shot a good few days worth in her mouth.

Got cleaned up and just sat around chatting for a bit, all very relaxed and not in any rush.

Overall, a top quality meet, can`t fault it in any way, I certainly left very happy.

Offline frankc

can`t fault it in any way

No cup of tea?......

goldwing1

No cup of tea?......

I was offered a choice of hot and cold drinks, but a brew review this isn`t.

Offline shaft10

Offline McSwell

Just a question on the venue.

Is Indigo Nile a parlour, or is it different girls shareing an apartment.

Was there only Cheryl there or is there a receptionist and or other girls

Offline Bustydusty

I wish I was as lucky as goldwing...

goldwing1

Just a question on the venue.

Is Indigo Nile a parlour, or is it different girls shareing an apartment.

Was there only Cheryl there or is there a receptionist and or other girls

I think it used to be a parlour but it`s basically 4 or 5 girls who use it as a massive apartment on some sort of rota system so there may only be one or two there at a time.
It`s seems to be run as some sort of friends co-operative.
You can tell that some money has been spent on it.

Offline shaft10

goldwing1

I wish I was as lucky as goldwing...

As long as I get what I want, from a decent woman whose profile is accurate, in pretty good surroundings and doesn`t mess you about, and it`s from someone who takes it serious, it gets a positive from me.

Offline NigelF

As long as I get what I want, from a decent woman whose profile is accurate, in pretty good surroundings and doesn`t mess you about, and it`s from someone who takes it serious, it gets a positive from me.

The idea that all the WG's you've seen have totally accurate profiles is laughable. You must be blind (especially if you think everyone you've seen has totally accurate and recent pics) and have absolutely no idea about sizes, age, breast/cup sizes etc.

Offline shaft10

you punted someone who's dog was watching from the sofa ? Now i like dogs goldwing but this is not ideal surroundings in which to punt. You could get rabies  :scare:

goldwing1

you punted someone who's dog was watching from the sofa ? Now i like dogs goldwing but this is not ideal surroundings in which to punt. You could get rabies  :scare:

I got free CIM on the condition I took the dog for a walk after

goldwing1

The idea that all the WG's you've seen have totally accurate profiles is laughable. You must be blind (especially if you think everyone you've seen has totally accurate and recent pics) and have absolutely no idea about sizes, age, breast/cup sizes etc.

Most have actually looked better in the flesh, and when i`m pounding someone, the last thing on my mind is wether her tits are a B or a C cup.
Even a lot of women are useless when buying the correct bra size.

Offline NigelF

Most have actually looked better in the flesh, and when i`m pounding someone, the last thing on my mind is wether her tits are a B or a C cup.
Even a lot of women are useless when buying the correct bra size.

You're seriously saying every WG you've seen has looked the same or better than her pics? You've never even come across someone using well out of date pics?

Offline Hk

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Whitefield, between Bury - Manchester
£120 an hour + £10 CIM

She and some of her friends had been on my radar for a while, so with a few quid in my pocket and a day off work, time to do something about it.

The venue
Smart , modern, very clean  apartment above a row of shops, quiet, easy to find and easy for parking.
Metrolink about a 5 minute walk away and loads of buses

About her

She`s as described both in words and in her images, no photo shopped images.
Very good looking and smiling all the time , great personality, very welcoming, chatty, friendly, loves a laugh, joke and a bit of banter.

Services
Loads of stuff on her enjoys list, I got what I was looking for.

About the meeting.

Booking was a piece of cake, just phoned up, discussed the details of what I was after, agreed a time and within a minute, she had texted her address and postcode, no messing about but I still made the booking on Adultwork though.

Anyway, I arrived and was more than happy when she opened the door, blonde hair, slim body, big natural boobs, and a big smile, nice one I thought.
Paperwork sorted, quick shower ( she insists on this, only fair even though i`d just had one ) then onto the bed, quick chat, kiss and a cuddle then down to business which was a blow job to start off with, returned the favour on her for a few minutes while playing with her cracking boobs, then a 69 for a bit.
On with the condom, her on top for a good few minutes, more oral on each other, missionary, oral, doggy , even more oral and on and on it went with a bit of kissing and wanking mixed in.
Finished off with a cracking blow job, looking me in the eye until I couldn`t hold back any longer and shot a good few days worth in her mouth.

Got cleaned up and just sat around chatting for a bit, all very relaxed and not in any rush.

Overall, a top quality meet, can`t fault it in any way, I certainly left very happy.

You said she got “SLIM BODY”  by looking at her pic, no way she got slim body, she at least size 12 to 14, unless you got the wrong profile with the pic,

Thank you for review, but it not my cup of tea!!

Offline frankc

And that's why you have no credibility on here

goldwing1

You're seriously saying every WG you've seen has looked the same or better than her pics? You've never even come across someone using well out of date pics?

Not well out of date where they end up being misleading, like showing them slim when they are now fat etc.
It`s the one`s taken professionally in a studio you have to be wary of, all sorts of trickery can be done there.

goldwing1

And that's why you have no credibility on here

What is your criteria then

Offline Tony4447

another positive  :rolleyes:

15 reviews all posted on 25th Feb, the mind boggles but I know I can’t trust these reviews

marlboro20

Is Goldwing red flagged for criticism... or is he just lucky?

Offline Philmeboots

'you punted someone who's dog was watching from the sofa ? Now i like dogs goldwing but this is not ideal surroundings in which to punt. You could get rabies  '

Classic,absolutely pissing myself...when was this review.  Might take my dog along to meet hers,think they will charge extra ?

Offline frankc

What is your criteria then

Listen, I've no problem with you enjoying yourself on every punt have but , out of the 27 reviews you've done, there's not one negative comment. I'm presuming your not a 15 year old boy who's just discovered girls within the last 12 months and is just happy to dip is knob in any old slapper but, to me, that's what your reviews read like.

I don't have any criteria other than to review honestly, report the good, but especially the bad, as this is where the most value is for me when reading reviews, that's why, your flully, 10/10 reviews have no value or credibility for me

Offline NigelF

Listen, I've no problem with you enjoying yourself on every punt have but , out of the 27 reviews you've done, there's not one negative comment. I'm presuming your not a 15 year old boy who's just discovered girls within the last 12 months and is just happy to dip is knob in any old slapper but, to me, that's what your reviews read like.

I don't have any criteria other than to review honestly, report the good, but especially the bad, as this is where the most value is for me when reading reviews, that's why, your flully, 10/10 reviews have no value or credibility for me

I totally agree. The teenage boy analogy is really quite apt as well - that is how it comes across.

Offline threechilliman

+1

goldwing1

15 reviews all posted on 25th Feb, the mind boggles but I know I can’t trust these reviews

read the reason why

Offline Tony4447

Your have to admit so many reviews in such a short time and never a negative and a couple of dogs in the mix............don’t you think people will challenge, question what you say

Offline darkace

my luck must be non existent.i stopped punting because the few i did were crap.thats why i just do massage and HE and even these have not blown me away.i have massive respect to these guys who have negative punts and keep going better men than me. :hi:

Offline Pacho

Hasn't she been around for ages, i vaguely remember punting her at KSG in 2012 and was probably 28 then.  :wackogirl:

Offline McSwell

Hasn't she been around for ages, i vaguely remember punting her at KSG in 2012 and was probably 28 then.  :wackogirl:

I saw her at Brooklyns in Crewe in early 2014.  I was down there working and popped in for a quick shag, picked from the line up and had a fast and furious 30mins.
She's a bit quirky and I got the impression she'd  be up for some kinky stuff.
Judgeing by the pics she's  "filled out' a bit since I saw her but still looks very shaggable.

Offline Dixson

Saw her in Birmingham one time. Wasn't particularly impressed - there are plenty better