Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: BrunaHotStuff - probably BS (nr. Sloane Square)  (Read 1209 times)

13 review(s) for  Bruna Lopes (8 positive, 1 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline Rekbang

External Link/Members Only

Time/date:
2 weeks ago

Logistics:
I booked her for 30 minutes - £90.
It wasn't as bad as i thought it would be because i previously tried to book her and it failed.
Confirmed dfk,CIM,OWO for £90

Looks:
Early 30's, nothing like her pictures. Looked very slim, her face and body looked different. Her melons attracted me in her pic but in reality it was the complete opposite.

Story:
I was waiting for her to text me her flat number and saw aa punter exiting the door. 5 minutes later she texted me her flat number. I went up the stairs to her flat, those stairs made me tired as hell plus adrenaline rush was kicking in, was very excited for the punt.

So a complete opposite girl to what i was expecting opened the door and she welcomed me in. I went to the room and started to think what do i do to leave. Btw she wasn't ugly but i was craving big booby and big booty that day which she didnt have. So i asked her what service she does and she goes everything i confirmed via text. I was like DFK,OWO and CIM. She goes NOPE only 69,bj with condom
And sex. I straightaway said sorry you confirmed with me something else. I asked to leave. (I always confirm before handling the money). So i left and went for plan B.
I will do a review of plan B.

Online last_days_of_logan

That is super odd

that profile defo had the woman in the pics when i went there. maybe now its a B & S but i would be surprised if so with those constantly raising prices. too risky for them to do that

was her hair long or short? and can you remember anything about her skin?
« Last Edit: March 12, 2018, 01:19:54 pm by last_days_of_logan »

Offline Rekbang

She looked Brazilian..she was tanned.
She had short hair but not so short.
Slim thighs and small boobs.
She was probably 5'4 in height.
It could possibly be her but i suspect it was BS and even if it wasn't BS.. she doesn't look curvy at all in real plus her services sucks.

She looked Brazilian..she was tanned.
She had short hair but not so short.
Slim thighs and small boobs.
She was probably 5'4 in height.
It could possibly be her but i suspect it was BS and even if it wasn't BS.. she doesn't look curvy at all in real plus her services sucks.

unlucky man. tough break

Offline teetee80

Yeah thats peak

Saw her in the week at a different location from yours.

Shes planning to move again pretty soon. Not too far, but thats all im gonna say.

Yeah thats peak

Saw her in the week at a different location from yours.

Shes planning to move again pretty soon. Not too far, but thats all im gonna say.

Reeeeevviiiiew

Offline Ladypleaser

I bumped into this wg when I was visiting Angelica (during her last few days). She’s didn’t do it for me. Fake arse and fake tits and her face looks a lot better in the pics than in real life. Can’t believe punters are paying her current 170 p/h rate!
« Last Edit: April 07, 2018, 10:48:22 pm by Ladypleaser »

Type_O_Negative

I bumped into this wg when I was visiting Angelica (during her last few days). She’s didn’t do it for me. Fake arse and fake tits and her face looks a lot better in the pics than in real life. Can’t believe punters are paying her current 170 p/h rate!

180/hour, i bet Angelica will bump her prices too when (if) she comes back.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2018, 11:09:50 pm by Type_O_Negative »

Offline sunnyj

Thanks OP. When I hot listed it was 140 and now 180. Off the list. :thumbsdown: Maybe she went back but her profile is used by others.

the reason why they shouldnt pay 170 or 180? is because of what she offers for that, i.e they are a bit limited....on looks and body wise she fits the bill for quite alot of people i am sure....so its each to their own preference in most cases

Offline zinger

That's a bummer mate, sorry to hear.

I visited her on Friday (in hew new place, Paddington) and it was her..

It's a complete downer if she is B+S'ing in one of her friends from time to time and needs to be called out on this.