Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jessice69 - Stratford  (Read 3430 times)

58 review(s) for Yasmin Petite (45 positive, 8 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by lewishamguy]

Offline dwightschrute

External Link/Members Only

Communication

Text her query as to location and whether she was free, no response until the next day after I chased her up myself. English is good enough, but not good with timely responses.

Modern flat in Stratford, easy to get in, although approaching her lobby was greeted with a strong smell of curry from neighbours. However flat itself was nice, albeit messy with clothes strewn across floor.

Looks

She looks like her pictures, petite, breasts are OK, a bit on the smallish side, ass is present.

I did find her to look quite mousy, I was greeted with her in lingerie, she looked ok but she I do think other punters have overrated her looks, I probably wouldn't look at her twice if she was walking by in public in all honesty.

Service

Agreed on 30 mins.

Initiated DFK. This is where I personally felt a little iffy. When I met her she seemed physically quite tired. In the sense that I assume a punter had only just left her. With that in my mind I immediately felt like I was sharing the spoils with another bloke that has just had his way with her. I understand that this is the nature of punting, but I do feel it was worth noting if you are hygiene conscious.

I didn't feel as though she herself was unclean, but I don't think she had showered before seeing me. Maybe she did, maybe she didn't but again, I felt like something was off. This girl has obviously seen a lot of punters and again I think that is worth noting if you are physically and psychologically conscious of this, you may feel like this isn't a worthwhile punt.

She then proceeded to give me toothy OWO, I didn't enjoy it, I'm not big by any means but based off experience I felt like the BJ was not very good.

I usually also enjoy giving RO, but with the thoughts in my mind as mentioned above, I decided that it probably would be best not to.

I decided that I just wanted to fuck her, so she popped on the dom and I went at her missionary with her applying lube to herself. Her pussy was OK, not very tight in my opinion but it got the job done.

I finished and we had a little chat about her day and then I left. I still had time left but as I hadn't had a wank in a while beforehand, I was pretty much completely spent. Would I have gone for round 2? Probably if I could.

Note: her phone went off a lot during the punt, tbf she didn't take out her phone

Verdict

I was thinking of making her a negative but she seemed like a nice girl who I do think that she has bitten off more than she can chew - pun intended.

However, did she serve her purposed as a prostitute and get me off? Yes but so could another whore, with probably better service.

Would I return? The answer would be no, I believe given from her earlier good reviews, her service will continue to worsen, the enthusiasm displayed with the earlier punts have since waned - are there better options? I'm sure there is.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2018, 11:25:42 am by dwightschrute »

Offline dwightschrute

Additionally she also has a room divider with a shutter like device which she forgot to close when I was there, I'm pretty sure there was another punter with the other girl working at the flat so discretion isn't her best suit

Offline Fully Sated

Additionally she also has a room divider with a shutter like device which she forgot to close when I was there, I'm pretty sure there was another punter with the other girl working at the flat so discretion isn't her best suit

Thank you for your review, it comes across as very balanced to me, I am guessing that the other girl in the flat was Nicole;

Mr India

Communication

Text her query as to location and whether she was free, no response until the next day after I chased her up myself. English is good enough, but not good with timely responses.

Modern flat in Stratford, easy to get in, although approaching her lobby was greeted with a strong smell of curry from neighbours. However flat itself was nice, albeit messy with clothes strewn across floor.

Looks

She looks like her pictures, petite, breasts are OK, a bit on the smallish side, ass is present.

I did find her to look quite mousy, I was greeted with her in lingerie, she looked ok but she I do think other punters have overrated her looks, I probably wouldn't look at her twice if she was walking by in public in all honesty.

Service

Agreed on 30 mins.

Initiated DFK. This is where I personally felt a little iffy. When I met her she seemed physically quite tired. In the sense that I assume a punter had only just left her. With that in my mind I immediately felt like I was sharing the spoils with another bloke that has just had his way with her. I understand that this is the nature of punting, but I do feel it was worth noting if you are hygiene conscious.

I didn't feel as though she herself was unclean, but I don't think she had showered before seeing me. Maybe she did, maybe she didn't but again, I felt like something was off. This girl has obviously seen a lot of punters and again I think that is worth noting if you are physically and psychologically conscious of this, you may feel like this isn't a worthwhile punt.

She then proceeded to give me toothy OWO, I didn't enjoy it, I'm not big by any means but based off experience I felt like the BJ was not very good.

I usually also enjoy giving RO, but with the thoughts in my mind as mentioned above, I decided that it probably would be best not to.

I decided that I just wanted to fuck her, so she popped on the dom and I went at her missionary with her applying lube to herself. Her pussy was OK, not very tight in my opinion but it got the job done.

I finished and we had a little chat about her day and then I left. I still had time left but as I hadn't had a wank in a while beforehand, I was pretty much completely spent. Would I have gone for round 2? Probably if I could.

Note: her phone went off a lot during the punt, tbf she didn't take out her phone

Verdict

I was thinking of making her a negative but she seemed like a nice girl who I do think that she has bitten off more than she can chew - pun intended.

However, did she serve her purposed as a prostitute and get me off? Yes but so could another whore, with probably better service.

Would I return? The answer would be no, I believe given from her earlier good reviews, her service will continue to worsen, the enthusiasm displayed with the earlier punts have since waned - are there better options? I'm sure there is.

Hiya mate. Just curious I understand if you don't want to disclose this. But when did the punt happen. I only ask because both of them the had a barrage of duos I believe before going  on a so called leave. that might have burnt both out.

Regards
« Last Edit: March 12, 2018, 12:04:58 pm by Mr India »

Offline Ozy84

Hiya mate. Just curious I understand if you don't want to disclose this. But when did the punt happen. I only ask because both of them the had a barrage of duos I believe before going  on a so called leave. that might have burnt both out.

Regards

How the fuck do you know mr indian?

You have obviously seen these ladies so hurry the fuck up and get a review up or some comments. If you have t then your spending too much time monitoring what they are doing which worries me so grow a proper lund and get yourself across to them and review.

All your comments have been about this jessica, you could not be more blatant.

Cock.

:dash:

« Last Edit: March 12, 2018, 12:39:42 pm by Ozy84 »

Mr India

How the fuck do you know mr indian?

You have obviously seen these ladies so hurry the fuck up and get a review up or some comments. If you have t then your spending too much time monitoring what they are doing which worries me so grow a proper lund and get yourself across to them and review.

All your comments have been about this jessica, you could not be more blatant.

Cock.

:dash:

Excuse me but it's Mr India, get it right!

Offline Ozy84

Great review op  :hi:

Like yourself i am also very conscious about hygiene and dealing with the fact that someone else has just had a go although i am under no illusions. It comes witht the territory. Although wish some girls would make just a 10% effort in making it look otherwise.

Too much hype with this jessica. A sign of the times imo. Walk across the road to westfield and your right you would not look twice, plenty of better totty about.

Neutral sounds about right.
:thumbsup:

Jess.pakistani

I  wasn’t working more then one 1week -because of my period ( only blow jobs ,kissing was allowed) and you saying we did something more than that! Hummmmm.... And I know who is that!
Also the peoples never listen my phone ”ring”  because always silence!  And whenever Im tired I never take booking.
I know who you are because to the only one person I showed my phone. You should feel shame after when I invited you to my flat and drinking with me and Nicole and after that give the post here because of jealousy!  :manhater: :manhater:   
Have a lovely day  “my friend”  :dancegirl:

Offline Ozy84

Very cuntish behaviour mr indian, you are rather scummy

Will leave admin to deal with you

:music:

Offline lewishamguy

Let's say you're Abdul, right?  :sarcastic:

Offline Ozy84

I  wasn’t working more then one 1week -because of my period ( only blow jobs ,kissing was allowed) and you saying we did something more than that! Hummmmm.... And I know who is that!
Also the peoples never listen my phone ”ring”  because always silence!  And whenever Im tired I never take booking.
I know who you are because to the only one person I showed my phone. You should feel shame after when I invited you to my flat and drinking with me and Nicole and after that give the post here because of jealousy!  :manhater: :manhater:   

Maybe change the name to jess.indian now?

Offline Ozy84

Let's say you're Abdul, right?  :sarcastic:

Abdul would be doing an injustice to Abdul’s

This guys a wannabe pimp/tout

Offline Sinz

@Mr. India - what is your obsession with this WG ? you are doing it again....   :rolleyes:

« Last Edit: March 12, 2018, 01:18:43 pm by Sinz »

Mr India

Jessica you do have me confused with another punter. I have not had drinks with you and Nicole. In addition to this I apologise to anyone I may have offended. It was not my intention to do so and I agree the behaviour was very immature. So again I am sorry to everyone especially Nicole and Jess and others in our community. Regards

Jess.pakistani

Yes! I confused you until you call Nicole saying she you did this review because I do not have more time to answer you!
Why are you doing this? I have other things to do, I can not stay 24 hours on my cell phone.
 I always treated you very well!
you did not have to do it!

« Last Edit: March 12, 2018, 01:37:43 pm by Jess.pakistani »

Offline Marmalade

As opposed to Mr Prossy-Lapdog-Cunt-India??

Jessica you do have me confused with another punter. I have not had drinks with you and Nicole. In addition to this I apologise to anyone I may have offended. It was not my intention to do so and I agree the behaviour was very immature. So again I am sorry to everyone especially Nicole and Jess and others in our community. Regards

i don’t know which fucking community you mean when you talk about OUR COMMUNITY :dash: If you want to be part of a prossie community, you’re on the wrong fucking site mate.

Offline Ozy84

Wouldnt be surprised if these two were sharing the same broadband connection!

Offline Dickrick

Well..  I've seen Jessica by herself and with Nicole on another occasion in the same week and she was lovely and a pro! 

Offline dwightschrute

Absolutely not

1. I saw you almost two weeks ago, I don't know this Nicole person, I just heard other people whilst I was there
2. I dont make it my business to talk at length to a prostitute about matters I couldn't care less about
3. Fair enough, your phone was vibrating
4. I have never had a drink with you or this "Nicole" person
5. As detailed by my review I left as soon as and i chose to make little to no small talk with you

Therefore, in conclusion, you have me confused with someone else, I hope this person that you think I am reveals himself

I do not care about your life at all and I think you should be embarrassed about your behaviour. At the end of the day you are a commodity that can easily be replaced, I don't wish to make myself involved with people of your like

And for the punters that are reading this review - she's fucking so many punters that she literally doesn't know who is who

Offline Ozy84

Well..  I've seen Jessica by herself and with Nicole on another occasion in the same week and she was lovely and a pro!

Oh here we go  :dash:

Offline dwightschrute

I'm confused - who is she addressing? Me or this Mr India bloke?

Online Kev40ish

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
I'm confused - who is she addressing? Me or this Mr India bloke?

Don’t worry we’re all confused as well

Offline Ozy84

I'm confused - who is addressing? Me or this Mr India bloke?

She is addressing you as mr indian cunt didnt even say anything apart from what time you may have seen her.

Like you said she has so much cock in her mouth and pussy that she dont know who is who and mr indian cunt is probably a typical indian and is using his questions and controvery to continue to drum up business.

Offline dwightschrute

She is addressing you as mr indian cunt didnt even say anything apart from what time you may have seen her.

Like you said she has so much cock in her mouth and pussy that she dont know who is who and mr indian cunt is probably a typical indian and is using his questions and controvery to continue to drum up business.
alright lets not bring race into this for no reason

Jess.pakistani

I do not know who it is because I've always treated everyone very well, no matter who they were, as Nicole does it too, and maybe that was a mistake! people confuse things and become obsessive, but all this does not show who I am, just show me the kind of person you are!

Offline Ozy84

Quote from: dwightschrute link=topic=188863 :hi:.msg1968494#msg1968494 date=1520864087
alright lets not bring race into this for no reason

No shame in it mate, its a well versed tactic and earns a lot of money. Bit like how the chinese wg’s plaster japanese all over the page. Typical chinese tactics, they know what works and it earns them dough.

Be proud of it!
 :hi:

Offline Dayardie

Be damn shame if this is start of her burn out.....wanted to get some before but already no a or big dickuz has me out....

Mr India

Typical Indian hey? Well it takes one to know one.ozy  ozy ozy tits in a trolley balls in a biscuit tin ok!!!

Online Kev40ish

• Forum Moderator
Typical Indian hey? Well it takes one to know one.ozy  ozy ozy tits in a trolley balls in a biscuit tin ok!!!

Are you on drugs!!!! Make some fucking sense or just don’t say anything

Mr India

Are you on drugs!!!! Make some fucking sense or just don’t say anything

An uneducated man would not be familiar with such phrases /words. Are you on drugs cock!

vw

An uneducated man would not be familiar with such phrases /words. Are you on drugs cock!

you are on borrowed time here though.

What illness do you have, maybe get to the head doctor when you get the boot.

Offline Goldfinch

you are on borrowed time here though.

What illness do you have, maybe get to the head doctor when you get the boot.

:sarcastic:

vw

dumb cunt is banned on uke too.    :bomb: :bomb:

Domestos

Dear virtual waster, kev4oish and ozy84 fucking cunt

Go fuck your mother u scumbag bitches. If I knew who you were and where u at I'd kick your asses and you dad's aswell.

Wankers now go have a wank over you mum's pussy.

Hope u die soon

Ralph Simpson haha
« Last Edit: March 14, 2018, 10:41:33 pm by Domestos »

Offline PLeisure

Dear virtual waster, kev4oish and fucking find out.

Go fuck your mother u scumbag bitches. If I knew who you were and where u at I'd kick you was and you dad's was.

Wankers no go have a want over you mum's pussy.
You are beyond pathetic  :thumbsup: :sarcastic: :drinks:

Domestos

You are beyond pathetic  :thumbsup: :sarcastic: :drinks:

So is your mum in bed bitch die! Tonight

Online Kev40ish

• Forum Moderator

Go fuck your mother u scumbag bitches. If I knew who you were and where u at I'd kick your asses and you dad's aswell.

Hope u die soon

Ralph Simpson haha

You poor sad man!!! Get a life

Domestos

Fuck all of you. Ukpunting going down!!! Tonight

Watch this space!

Online Kev40ish

• Forum Moderator

Offline PLeisure

Watch this space!
Tough guy, huh???

Fuckin' micro-penis dweeb  :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

You're good for vacuous entertainment - congrats, arriviste - you've reached your pinnacle in life  :drinks:

Offline World Sick

Watch this space!

This reads like a tweet written by Trump.

Literally makes no sense. Just needed to not say anything and people would have naturally paid a visit to Jessica and Nicole. What a way to drive business away.

OldAdmin

This troll seems to have used an email address of his own domain which exposes his real name and address.

Online Kev40ish

• Forum Moderator
This troll seems to have used an email address of his own domain which exposes his real name and address.

I am not surprised, he seems to have real issues. I thought he was Mcfly for a bit.

Offline Sinz

Absolute moron  :wacko:

Offline Hackneylad1

So mr india is also grooverider.

Interesting because in his review (as grooverider) I pulled him up about his fluffy review on AW using the same name grooverider.
He has now changed his AW name to Tunamelt and 3 of her positives on there are from him.

Offline Ozy84

Hope u die soon

Ralph Simpson haha

:lol: :lol:

Virtualwaster, Kev please tell me you got my back....im scared.... :lol: :lol: