Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Lola Bell (Birmingham)  (Read 1832 times)

110 review(s) for Lola Bell (103 positive, 6 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by lewishamguy]

Offline Jayne_cobb

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

1 hour £70
Services: Edging oily HJ

I saw Lola recently one Sunday morning.  Arranged the meet a few days in advance by text.  I've seen Lola a few times before and sampled her various services:
- tie and tease (scary)
- massage with he
- two pops in an hour hj only

This time I asked for an edging experience, did mention cumming twice in the hour, Lola was sceptical if I could manage it!

Got my kit off and onto the massage table and the fun began. Lola was naked as well during the session so my hands had a good wander (didn't go anywhere near her pussy as been warned off that before  ;))

Lola played with my cock and balls for the whole hour using a mixture of techniques (she is an expert cock handler), left me writhing and waves of sensation pulsating from my groin out over the rest of my body (I've read about this when proper tantric is talked about). Just before the hour I had a shuddering powerful orgasm that left me totally spent and turned my brain to jelly.

Completely different experience to normal massage plus happy ending, and also very different to other supposedly tantric offerings I've experienced.
Thoroughly recommended!

sikhman

Sounds like a great punt
Shame nothing else is available ?

Offline Stapler

Sounds like a great punt
Shame nothing else is available ?

Always wanting more?  :dash:

Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Offline Jayne_cobb

By all accounts Lola used to offer more when she was in London many many years ago.  No more that what's on the profile is on offer now.

Lola is fantastic at maintaining eye contact with a wicked smile on her face as she brings you off, I don't go to these kinds of service provider expecting more (much as I'm sure we'd all like more).  If I want full services I go to those that offer them.

Offline Stapler

By all accounts Lola used to offer more when she was in London many many years ago.  No more that what's on the profile is on offer now.

Lola is fantastic at maintaining eye contact with a wicked smile on her face as she brings you off, I don't go to these kinds of service provider expecting more (much as I'm sure we'd all like more).  If I want full services I go to those that offer them.

Exactly my point!
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Offline Cunning Punt

By all accounts Lola used to offer more when she was in London many many years ago.

I can confirm from several personal experiences that she did - FK, OWO and sex, all for £60ph.

Halcyon days!

Offline Steve2

I can confirm from several personal experiences that she did - FK, OWO and sex, all for £60ph.

Halcyon days!

Don't keep reminding me  :drinks: