Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Hot Sexy Thai Candy - Nottm city centre  (Read 5391 times)

12 review(s) for Hot Sexy Eva xxx (8 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Space Invader

External Link/Members Only

This review will be brief as Candy has obviously been busy and has had a few reviews on here recently, so its real purpose is purely to show that her service levels are consistent !

Saw Candy on Thursday and she was awesome, so much so that I saw her again on Saturday !

Clean and discrete apartment in Nottm near Motorpoint arena , its actually the same apartment that the gorgeous Katie used ( sadly she is now in Birmingham ) , Candy is a very attractive 'pocket rocket' small in height but fantastic body , and she knows how to use it so well
Genuine and fun girl, who gives everything I request with a smile .
She said she is probably only there for a few more weeks and will probably be moving on around second week in April, but not sure where to yet !

Top girl top value - simply simply Loveleh !

Offline Idba522

I need another visit then soon!  Shame if she moves on,

Offline sanj07

How tall is she where all services offered?

Offline Drake

What time of day did you book? Her phone always seems to be off when I ring.

Offline Space Invader

Height wise -probably 5' , but great tits and a wicked body built for lust .
Her profile pics look great, and in fairness she is a stunner, but probably a little bit bigger than her pics suggest , but don't let that put you off !
Her tattoos make her easy to identify, except they are not very good, and I couldn't really decide which was which - !
Her 'enjoys' list is accurate, but if you treat her well, other alleyways may be available , its at her discretion , and if you are a big boy -probably its not going to happen !
She can be difficult to get, its not actually her that monitors her phone, I have tried at many different times throughout day without success, I think  morning is possibly the best  - about 9 am - 10am to book for later in the day , I think Candy only works till 6pm and she said she  does take occasional days off .     

Info123

I hope she comes back to leicester, I really wanna try her services!

Offline Idba522

I wouldn’t say her tits are that good, but they are nice and she’s a nice person compared to other WGs.
I hope to see her sexy body again soon

Offline simon07

Wonder why only one girl here from this group in Nottingham? We are obviously providing the demand, there is a girl in Leicester I think (not sure if it is the once man Sonya) and nil in Derby.

There used to be 2 at the Ropewalk location at one time, I know I did a duo with them   :)
I would like to see Candy again, seen her in Leicester (where there were 2 girls) - she is booked for the times I was free. Still if she is here for another week or so, I may get a chance.

Offline baseball_99

Wonder why only one girl here from this group in Nottingham? We are obviously providing the demand, there is a girl in Leicester I think (not sure if it is the once man Sonya) and nil in Derby.

There used to be 2 at the Ropewalk location at one time, I know I did a duo with them   :)
I would like to see Candy again, seen her in Leicester (where there were 2 girls) - she is booked for the times I was free. Still if she is here for another week or so, I may get a chance.

Who did you have a duo with?

Domestos

Hiya

Thanks for the comments.

What services did available to you during your meet? Owo, cim etc...

Thanks

Offline Idba522

Most services available, probably depends if she likes you, I hope to see her again soon

Offline simon07

Hi the duo at the Ropewalk flats last year was:
East Midlands / Anya and Pinky Thai duo Nottingham

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Most services available, probably depends if she likes you, I hope to see her again soon

Domestos won't be able to reply to you. Admin has bleached him totally!!  :lol:

Offline simon07

No service this week. She says on period and maybr moving location?

Online RogerBoner

Candy's waist to hips proportion is a thing of great aesthetic beauty.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Space Invader

That explains why I haven't been able to get her despite numerous calls today - "this persons phone is switched off " !!
Plan B for tomorrow I guess .

Offline Idba522

I’ve been dreaming about her!!  :wacko:

Offline Ryder

Managed to see Candy today, after many failed attempts. She was not a disappointment  :D

Offline HailWood

Keep her busy but not worn out guys. I want another visit when I get back from hols.

Offline Space Invader

I will be gentle with all her orifices when I see her tomorrow mate - have a good holiday !

Offline HailWood

I will be gentle with all her orifices when I see her tomorrow mate - have a good holiday !
:thumbsup:

Offline Space Invader

OK guys - I now I cant do another review unless the service level changes - but it HAS - how about AWESOME !!
Saw her again today ( 3rd visit in 10 days ) OMG - ok I am infatuated by this lovely girl - the way she kisses makes my nob so hard( when I was younger I could bend an iron bar across my erect penis - cant do that now - My wrists have gone !!!
Such a genuine girl - not had this since my Yazzmin days !
Definitely worth a vist 110% ( sorry thats shite - I mean 100% -too many sales courses ! )   

Offline Space Invader

Thanks 552 - you are right - the dangers of going on your PC when you get home pissed from the pub !!
I think I posted some other comments as well -just cant remember where ! oops

Offline Space Invader

That was of course supposed to be 522 ( think I'm still pissed ! )

Offline baseball_99

The pics on Candy's A/W profile has changed somewhat, is this the same girl?

Offline michael.fannymore

And nationality is french and based in coventry

Offline piercedtim

The pics on Candy's A/W profile has changed somewhat, is this the same girl?

Totally different to the Candy I saw in Leicester a couple of years ago. The pics (and descriptions on here) that were there a couple of days ago are the Candy I had previously seen. I am disappointed if she's gone again before I got the chance to see her

Offline Idba522

Sadly not the same girl, she must have gone :(

Offline X3 Guy

Yes, and the Motorpoint Arena Chinese appear to have gone too. Back to Nottingham being a desert for Orientals.

Offline Idba522

What a shame she has left, it was a nice place with a fantastic oriental girl!!

Offline Ebb0e

anyone know where the real sexy candy has moved onto, the one with tattoo at the base of her back?

Offline The.Weekender

On Adultwork there is a "Naughty Thai Candy" in Wigston near to leicester, from the pictures you can see a tattoo on the bottom of her back, whether it is the girl you are looking for I don't know.

Offline Space Invader

As a big fan of HSTC ( is it that obvious -lol ) - The pictures on her AW profile are NOT of the girl I still fantasize over and play back in my mind with my gallery of virtual wank bank memories , sadly she has gone .
Candy has some very distinguishing tattoos , in particular one on her  back just above her beautifully formed  ass , and one on her left arm , I believe they are supposed to be a Parrot and a Monkey ,( I think there was another as well but cant remember )  but the 'artist' who did them must have been a YTS trainee - they are shite , but make her easily identifiable .
The girl in pics was showing as available in Notts last week, but now moved !
To those who know how AW works, how can they use someone else's profile for different girls, I thought everyone had a unique reference number backed up with a verification photo ?

Offline TobyJohn15

I'm sure this girl use to be part of the group in Nottingham going by the name of Cartier

Offline Ted Rogers

Has anyone seen the girl that currently uses this profile?

Offline Shreck1970

Hmm right on my doorstep...might havto take one for the team.

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 388
I'm sure this girl use to be part of the group in Nottingham going by the name of Cartier

It’s not her and she isn’t part of that group sadly.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2018, 09:46:52 pm by Iloveoral »