Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ariel sexy Thai girl - Baker Street  (Read 5005 times)

90 review(s) for ariel sexy thai girl (81 positive, 6 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
107 review(s) for Zelda Thai (97 positive, 7 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by stuart.]

Offline stuart.

Ariel

:hi: 

Link        External Link/Members Only

Cost:        £150 for 1 Hour

Location: Baker Street not far from train station very easy to find.

Comms:   Contacted her, everything was very easily arranged (she agreed to a messy facial)  :rolleyes:

Personality: She is fun, really nice girl and easy to get along with, offered me shower, joined me in the shower  :P

Looks :  Thai Asian girl Dress size 6 petite 5'2" lovely boobs, cute face, wearing sexy lingerie the top had her boobs out on show, she put effort into her appearance

Services: She joined me in the shower, washed me down and sucked me off, done nice enough paying attention to every part of my cock, then we went to the bedroom for more owo she was sucking my cock and holding my balls, I lied down on the bed and she climbs on top of me kissing my nipples chest body face my lips full on french kissing lots of tongue, worked her way down to my cock carried on sucking away until I really just needed to fuck her, started off cowgirl sucking those boobs while she is riding me, felt great after a while I flipped her around into mish and pounded her hard, few more positions back to cowgirl and I reminded her that I wanted to a mess over her face so more blowjob handjob then I got her on her knees beside the bed, position her head back on the bed and cum over her eyes made sure I got it all over her face, which she took no complain at all she could not open her eyes, love cuming over Asian girls faces, she asked if I got it in her hair I said no she smiled and said good lol she looks hot with all the cum on her face, after I helped her clean up her face just spoke about my travels in Thailand and joking around with her she's really nice girl. Overall had a great time

Asian women are my favourite :wacko:

Will I return: 100% Yes  :thumbsup:  if you like Thai I recommend. 

Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Zach77

Sounds like another good punt with one of my favourite Thais. Got Donna from Olina next on my list but the thought of Ariel’s Messy face has got my putting her back to the top of the Asian list.

Offline stuart.

Sounds like another good punt with one of my favourite Thais. Got Donna from Olina next on my list but the thought of Ariel’s Messy face has got my putting her back to the top of the Asian list.

Yeah she's totally ok with you painting her face in cum, my kind of girl haha  :rolleyes:

Offline stuart.

Online tantraman

Ariel (External Link/Members Only)

thanks to tantraman for the video

And I pass the thanks on to magnetico :hi: ... that video is wonderful wank bank material! :music:

Online Richjimbo

Have you got a number for her?

ChopperJ

New profile

External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

:thumbsup:
Top man. I was wondering when she going to return. Was weighing up whether I should opt for her or her friend Victoria. Judging by the reviews, victoria has the looks but Ariel, or should I say Zelda, provides the better service.

Keyychi

Wonder when she gets to work, profile is in ‘coming soon’ state and no phone number.   :unknown: Looks good though.

Offline Swapmeister

I wonder why the new profile / new name? I mean, she had an established fan base. I hope she wasn't after a break from the past, for whatever reason, and here we are telling the whole punting world where to find her.