Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lola in swinton  (Read 1534 times)

Offline Lovethai

Noticed what i thought was a new add, sorry i cant add a link😁 i am sure goldfinch will.
Visited Lola on friday, she is EE girl only 21 very good looking girl with a fabulous figure. She offers 3 different styles of massage i opted for swedish, she offers extras including topless and HE. The massage was good very professional the he was very slow build up and continued slow right up to end just the way i like it, she also allows touching and i have to say she has the finest arse i have ever seen😂😂😂 will defo go back. £40 for hour £10 for topless £10 for happy ending.

puntphunk

Offline ISTS2005

This looks like Lola that has been well reviewed on here, from both her previous Preston and Burnley locations.
Lola Massage Seances.
I reviewed her myself a while back https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=158462.msg1715178#msg1715178 - amazing tits.  :dance:

I think she has mainly greens but a red off scuttybrown if I remember right. There were some recent reports her service has gone a bit shit lately. But now shes popped up about 2 miles from me I might have to go and visit and see for myself.

Offline Nutcracker

I was thinking the same. Nice tits if I recall

STAR-LORD

This one?

External Link/Members Only

Finchy, I got to hand it to you, that is some of the best link research I've seen from you.  :cool:  :thumbsup:

Offline Goldfinch

Finchy, I got to hand it to you, that is some of the best link research I've seen from you.  :cool:  :thumbsup:

:hi:

When I get some time in my busy schedule,I'll teach you the skills. :sarcastic: