Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: blondexXnatalie  (Read 5122 times)

7 review(s) for ScottishxXnatalie (1 positive, 2 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by ]

Akerso

Went to see this girl Sunday 2:30pm after looking at her AW profile i figured she was worth a punt, boy was i wrong! Photos a bit old for a start she has a pretty face but massive hips ans arse (not everyone's preference) so a little misleading. Anyway i opted for the £80/45 min session when i phoned her as i figured i would get a better punt, she was chatty and pleasant when i arrived so i was confident it would be good. As soon as the kit came off she made me feel like she was doing me a favor and instructed me not to pull at her or grab her before i even touched her and there was no OWO, no DFK all in all a very poor service. i have had plenty of punts over the years and more good than bad but that was a big disappointment, my advice is steer clear you will do a lot better elsewhere!

Offline rpg

Went to see this girl Sunday 2:30pm after looking at her AW profile i figured she was worth a punt, boy was i wrong! Photos a bit old for a start she has a pretty face but massive hips ans arse (not everyone's preference) so a little misleading. Anyway i opted for the £80/45 min session when i phoned her as i figured i would get a better punt, she was chatty and pleasant when i arrived so i was confident it would be good. As soon as the kit came off she made me feel like she was doing me a favor and instructed me not to pull at her or grab her before i even touched her and there was no OWO, no DFK all in all a very poor service. i have had plenty of punts over the years and more good than bad but that was a big disappointment, my advice is steer clear you will do a lot better elsewhere!

This girl was being discussed recently and I nearly posted to say I had read somewhere she was exactly as you say. I couldn't find the quote though and started to doubt myself. Sorry, I should have posted anyway. It might just have been enough to change your mind.

Thehun10

Thanks for the warning.

Looking at the photo's again she does look like she has huge hips, which I didn't notice the first time.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Banquo

That's uncanny - I've previously viewed this profile quite a few times and never noticed the big hips, but when it's pointed out they seem so obvious...

bawbag

i have phoned her so many times to arrange a meeting but have always opted out for someone else, glad i did now. some things in her profile to me suggested that there was little chance of her going beyond a very basic  service.

Offline well_ung

seen this girl in question a few times, have to disagree

nat has put one a wee bit of weight, but not much.

the photos are pretty all upto date, as she let me take some for my personal collection  :cool:

always had owo with her, maybe just got her on an off day   :mad:

Akerso

Offline kevinoo

Saw Natalie a while back when she worked out of hotels. Nice trim figure then. Saw her this week and she has put on a lot of weight, still just passable, but now OW. Nothing like as good as the old days I'm afraid

Offline SamScott

forgotten her on my thred.

Seen her too.

Was ok but service was poor no OWO or that.

VERY tight pussy though first time I have been like wow fuck.

Bigger than she looks like everyone says but flat and toned.

Banned reason: No Reviews in over 8 years.
Banned by: 90125

Shagger69

I saw her recently and to be honest I thought her body was spot on, but that's as far as it went positively. I couldn't touch her tits, couldn't touch her clit while fucking, no kissing, no OWO (not the end off the world IMO) and some very weird massage type thing, one hand barely touching my back.

Them the clincher, asked to use her sink to wash my hands and have a pee etc and look down and in the pan lies a big Jobby!!! No paper so goodness knows how she tidied herself up, at that moment I thought thank fuck I wasn't allowed to lick her out

Akerso

:lol: hahahah, nice one!

You were warned!

nico

Pritty much the same poor experience here, waste of time and money  :thumbsdown:

asked me for positive feedback on AW, she was lucky I didn't tear her apart on it, literally would have been better sitting on my hand for 10mins then having a wank. STAY WELL CLEAR!

BootyAddict

saw her few years ago v average. She updated her photos after i asked, some are at least 4 yrs old.

Offline auldie63

Pritty much the same poor experience here, waste of time and money  :thumbsdown:

asked me for positive feedback on AW, she was lucky I didn't tear her apart on it, literally would have been better sitting on my hand for 10mins then having a wank. STAY WELL CLEAR!
FFS are they wasting their time here posting reviews when dicks like you still go to the dame in question?

nico

Iv only just discovered this site Auldie, if I had known about it before I would have checked her reviews and not wasted my time or money. Iv registered here to gain and share experience with you guys, it seems to me like you lot know what's going on and where/who are good to visit.

cheers for the heads up

Offline auldie63

Iv only just discovered this site Auldie, if I had known about it before I would have checked her reviews and not wasted my time or money. Iv registered here to gain and share experience with you guys, it seems to me like you lot know what's going on and where/who are good to visit.

cheers for the heads up
Abject apologies.