Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Backpage - Andjela Romanian waste of time  (Read 758 times)

Offline Stranger137

Advertisment looks really good, but she's not the person in the photos, or Colombian for that matter. I feel a bit foolish but if I can help someone avoid the same disappointment/scam fair enough. In reality she is chubby, Romanian, bad teeth, bad English, and has  hairy forearms. Very unattractive. :vomit:
At the time of posting they seem to have deleted her Backpage ad, but this is 'her' fake shit External Link/Members Only

Offline peter purves

Cheers for taking the time to leave this warning.

BP adverts are very problematic and do need to be scrutinised.

I hope you did not go through with the punt and managed to 'Walk on By'

Finally, remember don't be a stranger Stranger137 to this forum ;)

Here's the ad:

External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: March 11, 2018, 01:29:53 pm by peter purves »
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

gt1369

Just got scammed by Andjela and regret not doing my research on this site.  Here is my experience.  She brings a hot brunette with her and misleads you to think that the hot girl will stay.  Once the donation is collected at the beginning, the hot girl leaves to go pay the driver and you are stuck with the real Andjela.  The previous reviewer described her best.  The profile pictures are likely old and photoshopped.  Probably what she may have looked like 40 pounds lighter.  The booker also claimed that the rate incluses OWO, CIM, DFK, and A-level.  She is not GFE at all and intentionally has a bad attitude to end the session quickly. 

Stay clear of this one and she advertises on multiple sites.  I listed a few.

Offline magnetico

Once the donation is collected at the beginning, the hot girl leaves to go pay the driver
So many scammy outcalls it's incredible.
The rate of Negs outcalls reviews seems to be far far higher than incalls.

Offline PapaSmurf

I'll never do an outcall. Don't want anyone knowing my address.

Offline PLeisure

Just got scammed by Andjela and regret not doing my research on this site.  Here is my experience.  She brings a hot brunette with her and misleads you to think that the hot girl will stay.  Once the donation is collected at the beginning, the hot girl leaves to go pay the driver and you are stuck with the real Andjela.  The previous reviewer described her best.  The profile pictures are likely old and photoshopped.  Probably what she may have looked like 40 pounds lighter.  The booker also claimed that the rate incluses OWO, CIM, DFK, and A-level.  She is not GFE at all and intentionally has a bad attitude to end the session quickly. 

Stay clear of this one and she advertises on multiple sites.  I listed a few.
Best thing you can do is copy and paste this for a new review in the London Reviews board  :hi: