Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Andrea Meddan - Lovely young lady - Birmingham  (Read 2630 times)

7 review(s) for Andrea Meddan (7 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]
33 review(s) for Andrea_ Meddan (31 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Jellaby

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

If it hadn't been for UKE (UKP's sister site, External Link/Members Only), being a Londoner I would never have heard of or met Andrea, but over the last 6 months I'd increasingly liked what I saw and read from her posts there.  Although she is just on the slightly tall side for me (a shortie) and doesn't do CIM (usually a must), her personality and looks - and reviews here - gave me a good feel.

So, when she decided to come to London in January I booked to see her.  Then, the day before, I was laid low with acute sciatica and had to cancel.  Andrea was very understanding, but I was disappointed for myself and felt bad at letting her down at short notice.

Fortunately I was back on my feet quickly and decided to make a special day trip to Brum!

Had to plan this weeks in advance so good comms with Andrea were essential.  She replied very quickly and arrangements were made and my train ticket bought.   The day before Andrea text me location details, which were very clear. Meet was in Andrea's modern apartment close to the city centre.

All went to plan and I spent three delightful hours with her and in all aspects she totally lived up to my expectations.

She's an intelligent, sexy, interesting and warm young woman; although Romanian she speaks near fluent English with almost an American accent.  The pics on AW and UKE do not lie and she clearly enjoys what she does - and does it very well.  Lots of passionate, full-on, deep, tongue-twisting kissing - which I adore - and fantastic, prolonged cock-sucking.  Her deep-throat is some of the best I've ever had, and I especially loved the way she paid attention, too, to my balls and perineum, as well as the shaft.

I'm not giving a blow-by-blow account, but we enjoyed several different positions, including RO - which I love giving - plus some good chat while resting.

Andrea was attentive throughout, a really thoughtful, fun and horny hostess.  I'm not surprised she's doing well in this new career and wish her well.  I certainly hope to see her again.

vw

You used her old link jellybaby  :hi:

Here is the new one

External Link/Members Only

Offline Jellaby

You used her old link jellybaby  :hi:

Here is the new one

Oopps!  Thanks for correcting.

Offline MarkR

Would love to have seen her but she read my email and ignored it so moved on

Offline Littlefoot

Would love to have seen her but she read my email and ignored it so moved on

Phone number is showing, have you tried that?

Offline MarkR

Phone number is showing, have you tried that?
Yes I did ring a couple of times first but no answer, which is understandable as probably busy but frustrating to just ignore emails

Offline AndreaM

• Service Provider
Hi Mark, sorry if I missed your email and calls, would you like to PM time and date of your email and I I will have a look and see what what happened?

« Last Edit: March 12, 2018, 02:16:50 pm by AndreaM »

Offline _Rust_

This is her schedule posted on UKE, says she's away from March 10th-17th. It also says on her profile there she may be slow to respond on AW. Sure she'll get back to you.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2018, 02:37:20 pm by _Rust_ »

Offline legendinho

Hi Mark, sorry if I missed your email and calls, would you like to PM time and date of your email and I I will have a look and see what what happened?

nice try  :lol: :lol: :lol:

vw

Slippery slope.   :sarcastic:

Offline AndreaM

• Service Provider
Slippery slope.   :sarcastic:

Yeah... I know. If Mark gets in touch I will try and make it right. If he doesn't... he doesn't.  :unknown:
« Last Edit: March 12, 2018, 10:25:25 pm by AndreaM »

vw

Yeah... I know. If Mark gets in touch I will try and make it right. If he doesn't... he doesn't.  :unknown:

Well i hope he gets to have a sit on your chair.   :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Offline Punterperson1971

I’ve tried contacting her but she doesn’t respond so I will look elsewhere plenty of wg’s around better looking and better services imo.

Offline Placebo88

I’ve tried contacting her but she doesn’t respond so I will look elsewhere plenty of wg’s around better looking and better services imo.
So why did you contact her instead of any of them?