Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Young Thai 1 - Newcastle tour  (Read 2129 times)

29 review(s) for young thai 1 (11 positive, 12 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Slaine

External Link/Members Only

Meet was from earlier this week during her recent Newcastle tour

Price: £100 1hr incall

Comunication: All arranged through AW and postcode given once meet arranged then flat number when I arrived.
Venue is a large apartment complex very close to the Life Centre. Plenty of car parks nearby within walking distance.

About Young Thai 1: She's down as being 23. Probably closer to late 20's/early 30's but still young looking. She has a very pretty face with lovely large dark eyes and a nice body with a decent sized pair of tits that I'd say are quite big for an Asian girl with lovely big responsive nipples. She has a number of tattoos but nothing that put me off. A few past reviewers have commented on her being a few pounds overweight but I wouldn't agree with that. Yes she's curvy but certainly not fat ffs!. Her arse is top notch and one of the firmest one's I've ever had the pleasure of..... very nice  :thumbsup:

The Action: After the donation she popped out to stash it and off came my gear when she returned. She then stripped off and joined me on the bed for some light kissing, nice but not DFK. I had a bit play and suck of her big hard nipples while she woke the little man up. She popped on a condom and went to perform OW. At this point I asked about OWO as it's on her likes list and she said she had some oral problems and can only offer oral with. I can't remember exactly what the so called oral issue was but looking through previous reviews OW seems to be all she does. No real biggie for me but may be to some.
After a bit of cock sucking she moved round so I could taste her. Now I must say she has a very nice tidy little pussy that I really enjoyed licking. I went to insert a finger but to be told she doesn't like fingers inside. Ah well her body I suppose.

After a while she got on top CG style and rode me very well while I played with and sucked her tits and held her firm arse and after a while swapped round for reverse CG, Mish and Doggy to finish which was very good as she's very tight and took a good pounding while I enjoyed the view.

After finishing we had a bit of decent craic afterwards and we enjoyed an assisted shower while I soaped her down as the little fella started to wake up but time was up  :D

Roundup: One more ticked off the bucket list however there are a few small negatives (no OWO or fingering) that might have made this a neutral for some but for me her looks and personality were spot on and I really enjoyed myself. I thought her figure was lovely especially her tight firm arse, big tits/tremendous nipples and gorgeous little tight pussy. Therefore a positive from me  :hi:

Offline happyguy48

I enjoyed  reading your review and she seems really good value for the price. She's a really bonny young lass as we say, well young compared to me  :D

Offline Winker121

Thanks for the review and it's good that you had an enjoyable encounter. The fact that she advertises OWO and then doesn't seem to come through puts me right off as it means that she is getting your booking under false pretences.  Rather dishonest!  Thanks

kingkong

Yes I had her the other week too. I would agree with what you say, but didn't you think she was a little fat. Also that horrible back fat type. I will do a review myself when I get a chance.

Offline Superad

If her pics are real she looks very nice

Offline shaft10

Thanks for the review Slaine    :thumbsup: I was going to give this one a go when she was touring in Carlisle a couple of months ago but never got around to it. I'll keep an eye out and and if she returns I'll tick it off  :drinks:

Offline Kev3773

Yes I had her the other week too. I would agree with what you say, but didn't you think she was a little fat. Also that horrible back fat type. I will do a review myself when I get a chance.

The time you spent on other threads and telling respected members to 'fuck off' would have been better spent reviewing this girl for the benefit of fellow punters IMO.

Offline Slaine

Like I said in the review, some think she's fat. Now if we're to be hyper critical maybe she could lose a few pounds but size is in the eye of the beholder anyway. To me she has a nice womanly shape about her. I can't stand skin and bones.  :hi:

kingkong

The time you spent on other threads and telling respected members to 'fuck off' would have been better spent reviewing this girl for the benefit of fellow punters IMO.

Easy fella. I only replied with the same words aimed at me. Go through all my posts in the past and you will see I don't use language like that unless it is used against me. :hi:

kingkong

Like I said in the review, some think she's fat. Now if we're to be hyper critical maybe she could lose a few pounds but size is in the eye of the beholder anyway. To me she has a nice womanly shape about her. I can't stand skin and bones.  :hi:

She certainly has a pretty face and good set of puppies too. The tattoos are not really my thing though. The ones on her back Mainly.