Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Welsh Elise-Cardiff  (Read 1235 times)

49 review(s) for WelshElise (43 positive, 5 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Mrstealth2017

External Link/Members Only
Ok here goes . So after months of lurking about on here and AW I finally decided  to contact the lovely Welsh Elise as I knew I had some free time and would not be disturbed. Sent a few emails back and for to arrange time and date which was great.  Date and time agreed. So I arrive in Cardiff and automatically turn on Google maps.Big mistake!  Shortly after a get a call from Elise telling  me I have gone way to far and proceeds to give
me directions to her flat.

Location Grangetown.
Once I get in I explain what has happened and she is very amused and understanding.Quick chat to see if duration that I booked is still available and no problems at all.
Duration:  2 hour meeting.
Price £260 as advertised.

Onto the bedroom where we have a little chat about my trip around Cardiff and then ask if I can take a shower as I got all hot and bothered by the walk. Shower taken then back to the bedroom by now alittle more relaxed.
Now Elise is on the Bed waiting for me to come and join her and how could I refuse. She is absolutely gorgeous and could easily pass for early twenties .
Little bit more small talk and then down to action.

So today I broke my Punting cherry.
Started off with some French kissing and then decided to go down on her ever so sweet pussy. Tasted great and I could have stayed there all day was then instructed to give her a few fingers which she seemed to enjoy. After a while it was my turn and good god she has great skills. After a while she asks when I would like her to destroy my cock which made me chuckle.
Condom on. Round 1
Started of with  cowgirl which felt great then onto doggy style which was even better. Boy she can take a pounding.Then onto some variations of missionary.this went on for quite a while .Time for a break as I have not been active for many months since I got divorced. Quick fag break then she joined me again on the bed and devoured my dick once again bringing him back to life in no time.
Condom on Round 2 more variations of missionary followed by followed by Elise ontop of me riding me silly. I'm well and truly fucked and very satisfied by now and legs are like jelly lol. Another cigarette whilst getting directions back to the train station which I completely ignored again and took the long way round . Brief chat and a drink and off I went.
Verdict: Great Girl very sexy and an absolute pleasure to be with and lots of energy.
Would I go back ? Most definitely I can't wait to see this little firecracker again .

Offline Steelworker

Glad you had a great first punt. A very good SP to ‘break you in’.  :thumbsup:

Offline Mrstealth2017

All in all I was extremely nervous leading up to this day as I have never been in this sort of situation. Immediately she put me at ease and had a wicked afternoon there after😀

Offline mrdiamond77

Glad you enjoyed.  Elise is excellent.   :drinks:

Offline iverthickone

Welcome MrStealth.

Glad you had a good time.  First go is always the most frightening, but after a few, you'll be away!