Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Modestyblaise - Middlesbrough  (Read 1799 times)

glassperv

External Link/Members Only

For the couple of years I've been punting I have used agencies and 8 times out of 10 I've been satisfied but because of my late call the agencies were booked up so I decided to take a punt on AW and this is how it went.

Looking at her profile I decided to text her, everything seemed OK at this point and her comms were good. She told me to ring her once I was there. I parked the car around the corner, rang her and she gave me the house number so off I went.

As I approached the house I realised that this may well be a druggie house or something and was in 2 minds of walking away but balls over brain again I knocked on the door. Laura came to the door and wasn't bad looking but not good looking either and invited me in. The house was a shithole and I'm thinking what have I done. She had ran a bath for me which I'd asked for and she was genuinely a pleasant girl.

After the bath she asked me what I wanted do I said GFE. She asked me to lay down and this is where it got even worse. She sat next to me a played with my little one with all the enthusiasm of a dead person. I asked her to lay down so I could see her tits to try to get me hard which worked but the hand job was horrific. I went down on her and I wasnt keen on what I saw down there so didn't stay there too long. To be fair she gave me a blow job that was half decent but I was thinking at this time to shag her shoot my load and get out of there. I asked her if I could take her from behind and she showed me where the condoms were. I put one on and banged hell out of her until I shot my load. This is where I really shit myself cos the condom had split. FFS now I have to go get tested and this is not the place you would want a condom to split. I know the condom split was not her fault but overall it has to be a negative. I will not be returning that's for sure

Offline Tiger63

Offline Fragilehand

For the couple of years I've been punting I have used agencies and 8 times out of 10 I've been satisfied but because of my late call the agencies were booked up so I decided to take a punt on AW and this is how it went.

Looking at her profile I decided to text her, everything seemed OK at this point and her comms were good. She told me to ring her once I was there. I parked the car around the corner, rang her and she gave me the house number so off I went.

As I approached the house I realised that this may well be a druggie house or something and was in 2 minds of walking away but balls over brain again I knocked on the door. Laura came to the door and wasn't bad looking but not good looking either and invited me in. The house was a shithole and I'm thinking what have I done. She had ran a bath for me which I'd asked for and she was genuinely a pleasant girl.

After the bath she asked me what I wanted do I said GFE. She asked me to lay down and this is where it got even worse. She sat next to me a played with my little one with all the enthusiasm of a dead person. I asked her to lay down so I could see her tits to try to get me hard which worked but the hand job was horrific. I went down on her and I wasnt keen on what I saw down there so didn't stay there too long. To be fair she gave me a blow job that was half decent but I was thinking at this time to shag her shoot my load and get out of there. I asked her if I could take her from behind and she showed me where the condoms were. I put one on and banged hell out of her until I shot my load. This is where I really shit myself cos the condom had split. FFS now I have to go get tested and this is not the place you would want a condom to split. I know the condom split was not her fault but overall it has to be a negative. I will not be returning that's for sure

the amount of shags i have had and the probability of a condom splitting,,,, i just dont belive it  :thumbsdown:

Offline Kev3773

the amount of shags i have had and the probability of a condom splitting,,,, i just dont belive it  :thumbsdown:

When I started out many many years ago I had a couple split but think the quality has improved, so much less chance nowadays  :hi:

Offline Boob_lover98

Ive had comdoms split with 3 working girls during my time punting

Not a pleasant experience

Slightly more concerning when the first one encouraged me to cum up her - thought what the fuck you on about as dodnt realise til id finished. Second one was as comcerned as i was (but on a later punt wanted me to fuck her arse bb) and third time we just got a new condom and carried on

So it does happen

I put it down to shit quality condoms and vigorous fucking

glassperv

Simplicool you obviously have a little willy then cos in my lifetime I've had 4 or 5 split and this is the 2nd time with a prossie
« Last Edit: March 10, 2018, 08:44:07 am by glassperv »

glassperv

You write like a female.

What's that supposed to mean? Ha ha ffs

glassperv

Obviously a little willy my son

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24

Simplicool you obviously have a little willy then cos in my lifetime I've had 4 or 5 split and this is the 2nd time with a prossie

Why are you posting this twice.   Is one insult not enough.     :unknown: :unknown:

Offline Darlobloke

At least his isn't located on his head

glassperv

Offline Kev3773

Takes one to know one

Shouldn't you be doing your homework young girl  :sarcastic:

glassperv

Why is it that I've put on a perfectly legimate review to help you lot out and you act lack a pack of animals.... Jeez get a grip

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
Why is it that I've put on a perfectly legimate review to help you lot out and you act lack a pack of animals.... Jeez get a grip

Stop posting like a 10 year old girl and you might just be taken seriously.

Offline Kev3773

Insulting a fellow member with your second comment on this thread won't get you much respect !!

Offline shaft10

I went down on her and I wasnt keen on what I saw down there so didn't stay there too long.

What did you see ?  :scare: The suspence is killing me ??   :unknown:

Offline Dimond dave

:hi:

Me to may be it was the result of the next Boro game  :unknown:

What did you see ?  :scare: The suspence is killing me ??   :unknown:

Looking4fun

Couple of years ago I had 2 split in a 30 minute booking.probably a dodgy batch as she used plenty of lube.

Looking4fun

You should probably put a full body condom on, hopefully it’ll stop your small gene pool from infecting normal people!

Offline lari

I can assure you that there will be many SPs who freak out in the same situation. No one wants a split condom.

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
I can assure you that there will be many SPs who freak out in the same situation. No one wants a split condom.

Where does the OP mention anything about the service provider freaking out, her reaction isn't mentioned.   :unknown:

Offline lari

Where does the OP mention anything about the service provider freaking out, her reaction isn't mentioned.   :unknown:
[/quote

That was my point. It was his comment regarding his reaction when it happened with no mention to how the SP may have felt. She would have had to go get tested too.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2018, 01:36:53 pm by lari »

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator

He didn't. It was his comment regarding his reaction when it happened with no concern to how the SP may have felt. She would have had to go get tested too.

Why should he comment about how she felt, she would hopefully get tested as well but he's reviewing his experience not hers. She's free to come on here and post how she felt about it and what she did after.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2018, 01:48:47 pm by daviemac »

Offline Sar-Major

You should probably put a full body condom on, hopefully it’ll stop your small gene pool from infecting normal people!

:D :D :D :D :D :D

:hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac