Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Scottishxbarbie Edinburgh  (Read 2073 times)

10 review(s) for SCOTLAND'SXBARBIE (9 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by lewishamguy]

Offline Skiver

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Just before Christmas. A second visit to Nicole although the first one was about 4 years ago when she was way out on the south side. Now in a flat on a main road off Leith Walk, and although the block looks the worst in the street inside the flat seemed clean and recently decorated. Emailed to check availability about a week before, as I noticed her profile is really unreliable as far as that’s concerned. Decent comms though and agreed the arrangements well in advance. Pics, size(12), and age(mid-twenties) all accurate on profile, although her tits maybe don’t seem quite as big as they look in the pics. I’d say she is fairly average looking really, nice eyes though a bit of filler in her lips maybe, but good hair and nails so makes an effort for the glam look. She’s a friendly girl, and quite bubbly with the chat although seems keen to get started so you get the impression she gets through a lot of clients on the days she works.

Was told to text for the door number on arrival at the main entrance which meant waiting around in the stairwell for ages in a business suit so I stood out a mile, but after that though all was fine. Nicole answered the door in the outfit requested – the one in her current gallery with see-through black top, black hold-ups, and black platforms - which I love. The top just about covered her arse and she’d no panties on. The flat is two-storey, so it was a nice wee start following her slowly up the stair to the room. Only downside was that the stockings were torn, which I hate. It’s like a plumber with a broken spanner…

After freshening up, I began by standing behind her and undressing her in the full-length mirror, giving her tits plenty attention. No fingering allowed though which felt awkward. Onto the bed  for covered O (my preference) with me kneeling over her as she lay back. She gives lots of head movement and really works noisily at it, so I wasn’t lasting long unfortunately. Quick change of position to have her on her back with legs up onto my shoulders while I pumped her very quickly, then off with the rubber and she finished me over her stockings and heels. All over really quite quickly I’m ashamed to say, but I had travelled a long way that morning for work so was needing it.

Would be a good Plan B if Edinburgh could get some Plan A girls, so will probably return for another half-hour sometime.
Cheers  :thumbsup:

Offline The Man With No Name

as I noticed her profile is really unreliable as far as that’s concerned.

You can say that again. Fuck knows how you're ever supposed to get a hold of this girl. First thing her profile says is that when her "number and green light are up" she's "definitely working". But they never fucking are, so presumably she never is? :unknown: I realise she has a few good reviews on here now and you and others have mailed her in advance before to arrange, but she's not exactly the calibre, (physically, nor range of service) to have most punters planning ahead.

What she is the perfect type for, is an impulsive last minute/short notice booking. I'd know cause that's how I saw her nearly 5 years ago. And, ironically, she still says on her profile that's the best way to get her now, despite the fact her number is never there.

Trying to decide if she's just scatty, or if there's some method to her madness I can't quite fathom. Perhaps those who've seen her more recently can inform?