Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: melissa's in kingswood  (Read 15839 times)

Offline bristol_lad

Does anybody on here frequent this establishment often? I'd like to know which are the girls to go see and what days do they work? Tried a search but that brought up nothing.

handyandy85

I too am a little intrigued by this place. £30 full service makes me slightly suspicious of the quality of girl...but i'm also thinking that there's little to lose in giving it a go and finding out for myself!

Offline potlad

I saw Stephanie there a few months back, she is about 30ish good body & a nice pair of tit's  :rolleyes:
Great time had & great value for money !
There was another girl there early 20's, a bit miserable but very fuckable
Melissa's is one of Bristol's best kept secrets i feel & will be retuning soon.
Banned reason: No contribution to site in 12 years
Banned by: Iloveoral

surferfrankie

Offline potlad

No closes at 5pm but open Saturdays
Banned reason: No contribution to site in 12 years
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline poppy69

• Service Provider
we are all lovely girls.i work the occational shift.xx

Offline Daffodil

we are all lovely girls.i work the occational shift.xx

And do you offer full service for £30?

Offline poppy69

• Service Provider

Offline Daffodil

full service,20min sessions

And you only offer that when working in this parlour?

Offline poppy69

• Service Provider
I offer a full service for £30 at melissas....I run a different price tariff and services when im working solo.x

Offline Daffodil

I offer a full service for £30 at melissas....I run a different price tariff and services when im working solo.x

How much do you actually take from that £30?

Offline poppy69

• Service Provider
we work for ourselves,so nobody profits from our takings

Offline Daffodil

we work for ourselves,so nobody profits from our takings

So this Melissa just allows you free use of her premises? Even though that would make her vulnerable to the law?

Come on now  :rolleyes:

Offline poppy69

• Service Provider
I will reveal no more.....goodnite! :music:

Online TerryTibbs

Interesting.....

Poppy is absolutely lovely.....why she works for £30 I will never know....

Terry

handyandy85

I paid a visit here today on a bit of a last minute whim! Very pleased for what it was. Clean, discrete, very polite lady (if not my usual 'type' to say the least). Standard parlour service but felt very relaxed. I'll certainly be visiting again.

Online TerryTibbs

I paid a visit here today on a bit of a last minute whim! Very pleased for what it was. Clean, discrete, very polite lady (if not my usual 'type' to say the least). Standard parlour service but felt very relaxed. I'll certainly be visiting again.

Interesting?  What sort of "type" was she then ?  :-)

Also.....

Is there an AW profile or website for Mellisas?

Thanks

Terry

Chinadoll

Interesting?  What sort of "type" was she then ?  :-)

Also.....

Is there an AW profile or website for Mellisas?

Thanks

Terry

i'm also interested ;)

handyandy85

Older than 30 and not as pretty as my usual punts. Worth a go for a quick relief though!!

Offline ratty

I'm returning to Bristol again soon, and I'm intrigued of what I've read about Melissa's in Kingswood.  Is she still in business and where can I find a contact for her?  Thanks in advance.

Offline hockogrockle

Melissa's was certainly in business until recently, and as far a I know still is. Haven't been there for ages. It's always been dirt cheap. but in return the facilities are basic, and the girls only seemed to be interested in getting you out of the door again ASAP. But what can you expect at the prices asked?

Offline ratty

Thanks for the reply.  Much appreciated.

Offline whaleears

I've used Melissa's multiple times and always felt i'd gotten excellent VFM and occasionally ridiculous FVM (especially when visiting Steph).
A variety of girls and ages and unlike a lot of the places you might visit in Bristol at least they offer you a coffee.

Considering the price and the issue with parking (nightmare) I wouldn't want to spend much more time there than I had to for fear of a parking ticket but overall, if you're not one of these high and mighty types that expects toilets gilded in gold and exquisite art on the walls then you're probably likely to have a good time.

in fact, fuck it, I'm going to give them a visit now.

Offline whaleears

364 TWO MILE HILL ROAD, THE REAR, KINGSWOOD, BRISTOL, BS15 1AH
0117 9615575 is the address.

Offline ratty

Many thanks for the information.

Offline Johny Stone

You should use the PM for addresses. Not put them on a public forum.

Offline Blue Suede Goo

I've seen the following there:-

Poppy- skinny, very sexy blonde, 20s. Gives very good OW. Had a good duo where she gave me OW and then I fucked Steph. £45
Saw her on her own and she was really good. She looked awesome doing reverse cowgirl.

Steph- sexy, shapely body, dark hair, talks a lot of bollocks. Was friendly the first time I saw her (£45 duo with Poppy) but a bit off the last. Very good hand relief.

Eva- black girl, older looking, sexy, skinny body, did anal for an extra £20 or £30 can't remember. 40s

Porsche- size 16 big girl. Not attractive to me as I don't normally do the bigger ones but I heard she gave excellent oral, which she did. Really was into the fucking too.

Yasmin-  very skinny body but she must be in her mid 40s at the earliest. She's very sexy though.
had a duo with Eva where Eva sucked me off (OW) and then Yasmin fucked me cowgirl. £45
Saw Yasmin recently and she fucked me (cowgirl again). She did OWO and let me come on her tits for an extra £15 (+£30 fee).

They want you in and out sharpish but there'll all ok. It's not the tidiest but who would expect that.
If you're after a very cheap, rough massage experience than all is well. If you expect Sandy's Superstars, then prepare to be very disappointed.

Still not sure about seing Steph again but she did look very curvy and her body looked better than before the last time I saw her in their sitting area.
Maybe I caught her on a bad day before  :unknown:

dopple

What does it look like?
Did a google maps search of the property cos i dont frequent kingswood that much and all i get is a polish supermarket, an estate agents and a computer store?

Offline wobbler

Dopple if you stand directly in front of the Polish shop looking across the road and its down the lane opposite and the white door on the right

Offline trunkz

Do you need to call in advance or just turn up?

Offline i_like_coffee

those prices, are for how long? Also what are their opening hours?

Offline hockogrockle

those prices, are for how long? Also what are their opening hours?
The first of your two questions is one that seems a bit unreasonable to expect anybody on this forum to be able to give an authoritative answer. The short answer is "until they put them up". The answer to the second can be easily obtained by telephoning the place

Offline Gezzat

What down this lane?

You know Google Street cars could be a risk to all of us  :scare:

Gezza

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline GoodIdea

Thats a kid with a skateboard..