Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Dark Alex - Birmingham  (Read 1915 times)

27 review(s) for DARK ALEX (23 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline deenodeen

External Link/Members Only

Price: £70 for half hour + £10 including cim

Communications:
I rang to see if she was available, no answer but she fires back with a text with all the details.

Service provider:
Pictures very accurate Facially I’d say 6/7. Body: cracking 10/10. Has a tattoo on her back.
The meet: sorted paperwork out and got down to business. Started off with some FK and moved onto OWO for 10 mins, pretty good technique with a lot of licking of the balls and popped within 10 mins came in her mouth. She returned got cleaned up and moved onto round two started with some OWO and I suggested we move onto go cowgirl and went to doggy and missionary and eventually filled the rubber. She reminded me of the time saying two minutes left as she had someone else coming and it was her last appointment of the day also last day she was here and said she will be returning on the 26th I believe.

In conclusion nice venue, great figure, Fk, nice owo. Cons: clock watching. Would I return? Yes. Will I return maybe not as I’m not really a regular punter and there are other women out there I would like to fuck.

Online Excalibur

Thanks for the review Deeno.  She has been on my HL for a good while.  Ali Birmingham mentioned he did a duo with her and Czech girl Sandy and it was a case of never again.  Spooked me a bit but awaiting Ali’s review as on the face of it seems good value for money.

Offline Cryton123

I had a duo with her & Sandy a few years back (long before I was on this site) my memories are sketchy but i remember being a tad disappointed with her looks. The face doesn't quite live up to the body. And her OWO was a bit harsh, although her kissing was great. I definitely preferred Sandy out of the two.

Offline Kendrig

I had a duo with her & Sandy a few years back (long before I was on this site) my memories are sketchy but i remember being a tad disappointed with her looks. The face doesn't quite live up to the body. And her OWO was a bit harsh, although her kissing was great. I definitely preferred Sandy out of the two.
+1 Totally agree with your comments. My duo with Alex & Sandy was a few years ago, found Sandy more attractive, the service from Sandy was also better. I didn’t feel Alex was really into it, just going through the motions. Definitely no interaction between the two when I met them.

Not a duo I would recommend, if you like interaction and enthusiasm.

Just checked the pictures, Alex has obviously had a boob job since I met her? Well looks like it.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2018, 12:04:52 pm by Kendrig »

Offline alibirmingham

Thanks for the review Deeno.  She has been on my HL for a good while.  Ali Birmingham mentioned he did a duo with her and Czech girl Sandy and it was a case of never again.  Spooked me a bit but awaiting Ali’s review as on the face of it seems good value for money.

Sorry about not posting that review yet, just haven’t had the time to be honest. The jist of that meeting was no interest in providing any kind of meaningful service. It was simply a case of laying down on the bed, a poor attempt at a double blow job (owo) followed by 3 mins of mish with Czech and 3 mins doggy with alex (as they both seemed like they couldn’t be asked and was either tired and/or bored)

Once a came bearing in mind it was a hour meet they asked if I wanted to shower and this is 20 mins into the punt at most. Basically they were saying you can leave now. Instead I said let’s relax for a bit thinking I would have another pop soon. Instead the rest of the meet was then talking in Czech amoungst themselves, walking in and out of the room and just wasting time. When I finally had enough and said let’s go again guess what! Sorry but no time left!!!! But but my watch I had at least 10-15 mins if you take off the time they pissed around at the start of the meet. They calculated the meet start time from the moment they text me to say they were ready for me. So allow time to lock the car, walk up, get buzzed in, find flat, sort out paper work. My experiance is the meet time should start when paper work has been sorted and services start. Not when your still in the bloody car.

Other red flags in this meet were lovely Czech saying she couldn’t really do oral much as she over ate and felt sick as well as the same excuse for not being able to any other positions except mish and even then shallow penetration.

Alex just plain and simple not botherd or interested and was basically falling asleep on the bed.

I had seen the both on their own in the past and were ok to good punts. Together though they were a train wreck and a complete waste of time and money

Don’t mean to hijack the op’s post and review will follow as soon as i can
« Last Edit: March 09, 2018, 07:45:24 pm by alibirmingham »

Offline Kendrig

Ali just cut and paste what you’ve wrote, that’s enough