Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Tyra @ Sheridans, Salford  (Read 1491 times)

11 review(s) for TyraWanks (10 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by NigelF]
11 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5551414) (10 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Golovkin]
17 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5859244) (14 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

BFG.

Had a punt with Tyra at Sheridans - 30 mins @ £40.

Tyra is a mixed race beauty who's 20 years old. Had many glowing reviews on here hence why she was top of my HL and a must. I've got a thing for mixed race babes.

Rang in and was told that Tyra had just gone into a booking and would be available in 30 minutes so made my way down. Got there and she'd gone onto the next booking already and had another booked in after. Decided to wait as I'd come a fair way and was after seeing Tyra.

Tyra finished her booking a little early and her next booking rang to say he was running a little late. So I was offered a quick " blow & go!" Which I declined. But another punter took up the offer.

After her booking had been and gone it was my turn. Paid lady at reception, think she was called Jamie, the dues and offered a shower which I accepted and followed Tyra into a room.

Was left to have shower. After a few minutes Tyra returned and asked me what I liked. She got undressed and we started with some DFK followed a a nice spell of OWO, whilst slipping a finger into her lovely pussy. ;) This girl surely knows how to suck cock. Had some more DFK the on with the condom and she mounted me for a stint of CG. Then went into missionary which was very much enjoyed giving her a good pounding for a five minutes or so whilst snogging her. As I pulled out the condom come off so on with a fresh johnny and sat back with a straight back whilst Tyra jumped on for some more CG whilst I felt her booty and snogged her. A few minutes later back into missionary for a prolonged session whilst snogging Tyra. Then off with the condom and a good sucking off OWO. Finished myself off in the end whilst Trya fingered herself and I slipped a cheeky finger into her pussy at the same time.  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes: 

What an awesome punt with a lovely 20 year old lass who's down earth and has a to please attitude.

No wonder she's been fully booked in the past and was really busy today too.

Definitely recommend Tyra. Not when I want to see her though  :D Most definitely would return to see her.

Offline Bustydusty

Cheers for the review - not managed to see her yet but top of my list 🙂

Offline Dean801

Really like the look of Tyra myself.just the parlour thing I’m not sure about...never done it!

BFG.

Really like the look of Tyra myself.just the parlour thing I’m not sure about...never done it!

First time for everything. Take the plunge you might just like it.

BFG.

For a first time visit to a parlour, especially if you get nervous,  I'd say avoid Sheridans at around lunch time. As sometimes it gets really busy and the waiting room is full of punters waiting to see a girl.

Offline Dean801

For a first time visit to a parlour, especially if you get nervous,  I'd say avoid Sheridans at around lunch time. As sometimes it gets really busy and the waiting room is full of punters waiting to see a girl.

Nice one mate I’ll bear that in mind for if and when.
Is it common to book ahead in parlors so you can walk in and have a minimal wait for a particular girl.or does the booking time go out of the window in most cases?

Offline Bustydusty

Is it common to book ahead in parlors so you can walk in and have a minimal wait for a particular girl.or does the booking time go out of the window in most cases?

If u want to see a particular girl I’d definitely book

Offline bbois77

If u want to see a particular girl I’d definitely book

Plus 1, especially for the 3/4 very popular girls, wise to be there 10-15 mins early too

BFG.

If you don't like waiting around definitely make a booking. Especially for the popular girls.