Sugar Babies

Author Topic: A difference between Polish and Romanian girls?  (Read 6987 times)

Offline house music dave

Evening Gents.

I've read a few posts saying that Polish girls give a better service than Romanians. Given that Bristol is a bit of a punting desert at times, it does seem that EE girls have become a mainstay.

This is going to sound racist but I'd never really differentiated in terms of service and attitude should I be?

Also is there any more I can do to spot fake profiles and baiting and switching?

This is what I know to question:

1) all likes ticked
2) crazy spelling
3) numbers in profile name
4) bareback

Anything else?

HMD

Joe Blob

Rumanian girls clean out your wallet, Polish cleans your shoes.

Tony Montana

In Bristol I've had great times with a Swede (Kristina), a Pole (Karolina), A Lithuanian (Natasha) and two Latvians (Cassandra & Alisiya).  The political boundary of the bit of land where they popped out of their mum's vagina makes no difference, it is their attitude, looks and professionalism that does.

Offline finn5555

Most Romanian pro$$ies look like pikeys and are shit st their job  :hi:

Offline NIK

Maybe I'm wrong but I've never really held with all this one nationality is better than another stuff. In my experience I have had good and bad ones of all nationalities.
I have probably had more bad British girls, although that will be because I've seen more over the years. I didn't actually punt with a foreign girl, at least as far as I can recall, until the new millennium.

I have now seen many EE girls however and I can't say I have noticed any outstanding differences.
The other point is how do we actually know they are from the country they say they are from? An EE accent sounds pretty much the same to me, although maybe some people can tell the differences.

Offline Tailpipe

Maybe I'm wrong but I've never really held with all this one nationality is better than another stuff. In my experience I have had good and bad ones of all nationalities.
I have probably had more bad British girls, although that will be because I've seen more over the years. I didn't actually punt with a foreign girl, at least as far as I can recall, until the new millennium.

I have now seen many EE girls however and I can't say I have noticed any outstanding differences.
The other point is how do we actually know they are from the country they say they are from? An EE accent sounds pretty much the same to me, although maybe some people can tell the differences.

Think you next trip to London may change you view a little . :cool:

Offline happy as larry

i would choose Polish girls everytime, they even give a better service than most of the English girls i have punted with, i`ve also found hungarain girls give a good service

Offline Tailpipe

i would choose Polish girls everytime, they even give a better service than most of the English girls i have punted with, i`ve also found hungarain girls give a good service

I would agree , However I have had three great punts this year that stand out .

1 polish 2 Romanian.

password02

Hi TP - can you name the 3 in  your post? - I have had several very good excellent punts - Mainly Polish, Hungarian, Russian and Czech. A few OK british - and a few bad british/english girls - some of the the Romanian girls have been hit and miss and a couple have been ok but not outstanding - Very difficult  for me to describe differences between the two,

Offline Tailpipe

Hi TP - can you name the 3 in  your post? - I have had several very good excellent punts - Mainly Polish, Hungarian, Russian and Czech. A few OK british - and a few bad british/english girls - some of the the Romanian girls have been hit and miss and a couple have been ok but not outstanding - Very difficult  for me to describe differences between the two,

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Tjkooker

Yet to punt a Romanian. Bit thin on the ground up here. Any that I have noticed all look a bit too gypo for me.
Polish girls... Tend to find on average they are pretty clinical and unfriendly till you manage to make a connection with them, be that humour or finding something that turns her on and makes her drop the attitude. Usually find they like it hard and rough from behind then they get really into it. Either that or not giving up on RO till she squirms and moans. Thats when polish girls are far better than your average British girl.

Offline Tailpipe

Yet to punt a Romanian. Bit thin on the ground up here. Any that I have noticed all look a bit too gypo for me.
Polish girls... Tend to find on average they are pretty clinical and unfriendly till you manage to make a connection with them, be that humour or finding something that turns her on and makes her drop the attitude. Usually find they like it hard and rough from behind then they get really into it. Either that or not giving up on RO till she squirms and moans. Thats when polish girls are far better than your average British girl.

:D :D :D :thumbsup:

vt

I've had great punts with both Romanians and Poles. I've also had so-so ones with both nationalities.

It really is all about each individual girl and her attitude.

Offline Jimmyredcab

The political boundary of the bit of land where they popped out of their mum's vagina makes no difference, it is their attitude, looks and professionalism that does.

In theory you are right ------ however there are many negative reports on here with Romanians, I would simply not take the chance, that is assuming they had told the truth about their nationality.
I have met a few lovely girls from Poland and Hungary, they just seem more trustworthy.

Offline hillingdonpete

I try my best not to punt with romanians
I ask myself, is it worth the hassel?

Its a shame really as I have seen loads of profiles on AW that I would have a go at, but once I see the romanian bit, I tend to sack it.

MKDons

Some consistent & significant differences I have experienced between Polish & Romanian girls are that about 75% Polish girls FK / DFK whereas about 5 - 10% Romanians do and bait & switch rates with Romanians are very high too versus any nationality - weird!*?

Offline Jerboa

In the German clubs In the past few years the Romanians have been taking over from the Poles, I've have had good average and bad from many nationality, can't remember a very bad Romanian punt off the top of my head, and to be fair have had some very good punts with them too, so you can't really generalise, when you say pikey looking I take It you meant roma gypsies? That's another matter.

baltar

Some Romanians are clearly good....

But there is definitely a weird disconnect in most of the ones we see advertising that are not... Is it possible its not just the culture, and they are not just unfriendly bitches, but also because of the reasons and manor they are "managed" (pimped) compared to the other European girls?
« Last Edit: October 28, 2013, 01:08:17 am by baltar »

Offline smiths

In Bristol I've had great times with a Swede (Kristina), a Pole (Karolina), A Lithuanian (Natasha) and two Latvians (Cassandra & Alisiya).  The political boundary of the bit of land where they popped out of their mum's vagina makes no difference, it is their attitude, looks and professionalism that does.

Spot on Lex. I would add i am often told by a WG she comes from say Latvia but next time its say Lithuania, so lying is a very regular occurence in my experiences, so i take it with a huge pinch of salt when a WG says she comes from a particular country that i am not sure of by knowing the accent, or at least recognising her accent. :hi:

Offline billyjo

In my experience you are almost guaranteed a fantastic time and value for money with Polish and Hungarian girls.  I've had good and not so good experiences with Romanian girls.

I tend to avoid British girls.

Offline Jimmyredcab

I tend to avoid British girls.

Finding British girls is a problem, the vast majority of pro$$ies on Adultwork are now EE.

Offline latecomer

Some consistent & significant differences I have experienced between Polish & Romanian girls are that about 75% Polish girls FK / DFK whereas about 5 - 10% Romanians do and bait & switch rates with Romanians are very high too versus any nationality - weird!*?
A while ago I read something from Adultwork (it may have been quotes from Twitter when the site was down) which linked to a discussion between AW and Romanian girls, who were accusing the site of racism because of their heavy verification procedures.  AW replied that 90% of the profiles submitted by "Romanian girls" were fake.  Yes, 90% fake.  It's not the fault of the girls - it just seems it's a country from which there's a huge problem with criminals submitting fake profile for PG scams or whatever.

Offline hillingdonpete

A while ago I read something from Adultwork (it may have been quotes from Twitter when the site was down) which linked to a discussion between AW and Romanian girls, who were accusing the site of racism because of their heavy verification procedures.  AW replied that 90% of the profiles submitted by "Romanian girls" were fake.  Yes, 90% fake.  It's not the fault of the girls - it just seems it's a country from which there's a huge problem with criminals submitting fake profile for PG scams or whatever.

It is the nature of the people.
That is why no body wants them anywhere near their countries.

MKDons

Thanks latecomer & HP - your comments explain a lot & from looking at the state of the men from that country it does not surprise me sadly......alas the flood gates open in 2014 ((

Offline akauya

Well said and exactly how I feel.

Offline Jerboa

Thanks latecomer & HP - your comments explain a lot & from looking at the state of the men from that country it does not surprise me sadly......alas the flood gates open in 2014 ((

What flood gates? the Rom/BUL have been here for years.

Offline Stiltskin

This is exactly what I've found too. I'd take a Polish girl over any other nationality.

zastava

Im surprised that most of you guys are talking like this about Romanian girls. I have had nothing but pleasure from the Rumanian girl that I have been seeing, she is friendly happy and my god is she good. nothing is to much of problem, always makes me feel like a king

Online southcoastpunter

Did you look at the date on this thread Zastava? That was 5 years ago. Things have moved on since then - and mainly views on Romanian girls have hardened. Probably because now, there are more Romanian girls here than other EE nationalities and they appear to be more "controlled" or "managed" or whatever you want to call it and hence the girls don't care about the service they provide.

That said, it is a generalisation and as with all generalisations there are exceptions.

Online LLPunting

Im surprised that most of you guys are talking like this about Romanian girls. I have had nothing but pleasure from the Rumanian girl that I have been seeing, she is friendly happy and my god is she good. nothing is to much of problem, always makes me feel like a king

And you're just farting hot air until you review this unicorn and others have received the same special treatment.

Offline finn5555

You can’t even spell Romanian you retard  :crazy: :wacko:

Offline Plan R

Polish girls are very well represented in the  'Rimming (giving)'  stakes.
Recently Brazillians are catching up - but still more Polish girls than any other nationality.

Offline Plan R

I've had some very good encounters with the Romulans too.
How about a review ?

Offline hillingdonpete

:bomb:

Offline mrfishyfoo

I've had some very good encounters with the Romulans too.
How about a review ?

PMSL !!!

You found any Klingons ??  :lol: :lol:

Offline rubric

There are obviously factors like how girls got here - and the local culture in their country and so on which may cause them to view sex in particular ways.

My theory is that part of this dates back to Soviet times - really early communism was very 'body and sex positive', and while most of this vanished really quickly, some of this hung around in strange ways. Women had a reasonable amount of independence and have worked for longer than was the case in the West. As a strange side bar, a number of women who would have been formerly from the USSR (Lithuania/Ukraine/Latvia etc) have told me that when they were in school they were taught (in a single sex class) that they should shave their genitals as a hygenic measure.

OTOH Bulgaria and Romania were run by very repressive regimes that sought to control people to a much greater extent than elsewhere, so maybe this is part of what shows up in attitudes to sex and relationships between the sexes.

Offline boardyhell

its easier to get cim with polish girls
its e easier to get bb with rooms than cim
having said that i have had some great times with a few roms
kirsty at hod was one,managed to get my todger where the sun don't shine with her
generally i am wary of them

Offline Plan R

Hidden Image/Members Only

Bad Spock - Daydreaming about those sexy Roms again

Offline Chorley

I've only punted one Polish girl. She was a stunner and actually quite relaxed . She'd been over here for a while so I think the g"hardness" that a lot of EE's have had been softened somewhat.
I've never punted a Rim, mainly due to their site rep, which I was aware of before being a member here.
Its bloody frustrating though, as a large proportion of them are fit as fuck.  :yahoo:

Offline django0700

Punted quite a few Roms in Soho, just quick shags mostly (max cost £25)..they are fit as fuck. Service levels are pretty average and basic, lacking enthusiasm and one was a disaster. I found the other non ROM girls provided a far more enjoyable experience.
IMO best option to visit a ROM is only if she has sufficient positive feedback on UKP, else avoid them. You could spend your money more wisely.