Author Topic: XRUSSIAN ANNAX Ipswich  (Read 2109 times)


37 review(s) for CRISTIANA DREAM (29 positive, 4 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline Bogof60

Was Going to book Sizzling Karina but a review on here today put me off Thanks thedugout  :drinks:

So I booked  External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only  Instead
Phoned up and spoke to a pleasant woman on the phone who texted the postcode along with clear directions promptly
Booked 30 mins for £80
Location on the waterfront and the directions were accurate.
Phoned up just before appointment time and was texted flat number and clear instructions on how to operate the entry system which I must admit could have been confusing without instruction
Door answered promptly by the woman in the pics wearing just bra and pants
Maybe just a little older than the advertised 27 but not by much
Money paid and she was back in the room promptly and she stripped off her skimpies to reveal a very neat body indeed
Down on the bed and a session of Kissing which was not deep but pleasant all the same
She was giving the little fellah a good bit of hand action while I was having a feel of her tits and neatly shaved pussy
She then went for a nice session of OWO which I had to cut short due to the pressure building
On with the mac and she mounted me and fucked me vigorously until I blew in the bag
I cant say I lasted long as she is fit as fuck and with a nice tight pussy.
After a bit of a clean up she asked me if I wanted a massage which was delivered until my time was up
I do think that the woman who I spoke to was not her as her English is very limited
She does also have one tattoo on her buttock which is not concealed in the pics but the angles just does not show it
Overall a good session and I was pleased with my choice
Return Yes but she is only in Ipswich until Sunday
Banned reason: Abuse of a mod.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline pepsicolaboy


Offline Bogof60

Banned reason: Abuse of a mod.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline pepsicolaboy

TV 'celebrity' TS Lauren Harries  :unknown:

Offline Bogof60

Don't do celebs Don't recognise most of them
There is however more than a resemblance of the WG to the pics  :yahoo:
Banned reason: Abuse of a mod.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline pepsicolaboy

lol

I was joking my friend, it's just in that particular Photoshop photo where the SP is looking to the left, she has an absent minded look that reminded me of that TS celebrity

Worth a giggle!  :rolleyes: