Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Skye aka Yula - Lincoln  (Read 2874 times)

Offline ropepuppet

Second visit to Skye in Lincoln.

£60 for 1 hour + £20 for HE.

She is advertising on Gumtree but using the name Yula and with a stern 'Non-sexual service', but never believe all you read – especially on Gumtree. Don't know why the change of name, but she is without doubt the same little honeybunch as Skye.

And the same great service. I have already written a (too) long and rather gushing review of my visit there in mid-February, so I'll keep this short and sweet. Much like Skye/Yula  :D :D

Same pleasant and cosy room just off the High Street.

Same very firm and professional massage. Which becomes increasingly teasing and sensual.

Same giggly little suggestion that I might want a little more...

And the same very slow and skillful oily wank to an explosive finish.

She really is a little cutie, and although I get the impression she would rather restrict her services to a professional Thai massage, she is very willing and responsive, and when she goes for it she gives a great HE. An all round sexy little package. Im pretty sure there is no more than HE on offer, but sometimes – when that is done as well as it is by her – that is quite enough for me. Lie back and think of Thailand. 

And still the cutest little arse you will ever see (or feel).

Offline mrfishyfoo

Offline Joey9056

Yula I think is her real name according to certificate on wall.

Offline Joey9056

Yula now working under the name of noon still at same address in lincoln

Offline Lincs.man1

Yula now working under the name of noon still at same address in lincoln
Are you sure that wasn't the time her certificate was awarded....?  :dance: :yahoo:

Offline johnny1884

Ive seen Skye/Yula twice,main reason is the massage helps me with my back.Im sure she stands on me but it clicks things back into place.It's a bit rough but it really helps.I think she's lovely.I found her to be very friendly.She seems to like me too,she always smiles at me and goes overtime.She asked me if I was single and said she had a couple of single friends,if I was interested.Ive not received anything sexual from her though.Ive always been told it's £60 and massage only.I didn't want to disrespect that.Wouldn't mind receiving some of these extra's but im guessing you have to bring it up in person during the massage?Yula has never said or hinted at anything extra to me and I wish she would!:)

Offline chandlerhandler

Offline Jamesbattersea

Ive seen Skye/Yula twice,main reason is the massage helps me with my back.Im sure she stands on me but it clicks things back into place.It's a bit rough but it really helps.I think she's lovely.I found her to be very friendly.She seems to like me too,she always smiles at me and goes overtime.She asked me if I was single and said she had a couple of single friends,if I was interested.Ive not received anything sexual from her though.Ive always been told it's £60 and massage only.I didn't want to disrespect that.Wouldn't mind receiving some of these extra's but im guessing you have to bring it up in person during the massage?Yula has never said or hinted at anything extra to me and I wish she would!:)

I've been once and wasn't offered anything either.
She's either very inconsistant with people or some on here are bull shitting! I perfer to think she is inconsistant.