Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: mexican_natalia DUO with Samantha - Swiss Cottage  (Read 3420 times)

4 review(s) for mexican_natalia (4 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline somedouche

External Link/Members Only

The venue: It was a nice 3-bed apartment in a quiet residential area, decent bathroom. Girls each have their own bedroom and the smallest bedroom is used for work... They're gonna move to a different area soon and plan to stay in London for a couple more months. Arranged by texting, prompt response but my first appointment was canceled without a notice. At this point I was starting to get iffy whether it's another scam like in my previous attempt to catch a mexican in Hounslow. I re-arranged mostly because of the prospect of my first FFM with two apparently young hotties. Something I've been keeping an eye out for for several years. And glad I did.

The girl: Natalia has many pictures in a her AW profile, incl. her face. They're unedited so you have an exact view of what she looks like. Her profile is accurate, even her age. The girlfriend, Samantha, doesn't seem to have a profile but you can see her in some of Natalia's pics. She's a couple years older, blonde, shorter than Natalia, size Natalia +2, with bigger (fake) boobs. Samantha's english is mediocre but Natalia interpreted promptly if needed as Natalia's english is damn-near perfect.

The service: Amazing friendly attitude from both girls from the moment I stepped thru the door. Lots of DFK, cuddling, rubbing, dry humping etc. Girls have a good sense of humor. Apparel request fulfilled. As was said in a previous review - no mention of money so I had to bring it up myself. £300 for an hour with both, OWO incl. Rimming is not on offer, didn't inquire about CiM. The girls obviously enjoy each other's company as much as a gentleman's company so there were no awkward moments. I really admired their passion and determination to satisfy me. The exact opposite of what I call 'the starfish approach' :cool: There was no clock watching as Natalia informed beforehand she set a timer. When it rang, they certainly weren't rushing me out. Shower offered again.

Bottom-line: My first ever duo turned out way better than expected. The only downside was that rubbers had to be changed every time I wanted to switch pussy. So that'll be on my to-do list next.

Offline dubhcarr

glad you enjoyed OP........Ive seen both individually and enjoyed.......notice change of venue and serious ramping of PH rates.......so I wont revisit at this premium.......encouraged that they are into each other.(?).......thanks for the review...... :hi:

Offline Cunning Punt

Thanks for the review.

When you say they enjoyed each other's company, did that go as far as any interaction between the two girls themselves eg FK, pussy licking etc?

Offline somedouche

Yes, they're either Bi or at least act very convincingly as bi-sexual.

Offline jeezyuk

They look fucking hot but 300£ these days is hard for me as I started a part time gig so spending more on self-betterment than pleasure  :(

Envious of whoever has the paper and punts them tho lol

Online puntmiester

Hey, Samantha is in my area  now (Hounslow). Wondering how strongly you would recommend Samantha by herself?

Offline JonasG

Hey, Samantha is in my area  now (Hounslow). Wondering how strongly you would recommend Samantha by herself?

She has a neutral review by her alone.

For that price she doesn't seem worth it.

Offline YoungBrom

Threesomes no longer available  :manhater: