Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: ~Patricia~ - Ipswich  (Read 846 times)

15 review(s) for Sweet Patricia x (7 positive, 4 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline oohermrs

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Just seen Bogof60's review of this SP and thought I'd add my tuppence worth.

Given her rather mixed bag of reviews, I thought I'd go for a 15min blow and go session and see how it went.   Normally, I don't review these sessions as they are, by their nature, rather truncated affairs where you don't sample many of the things a lot of the punters on here are looking for (ie dfk, ro etc).

Arrangements by phone were fine (they were with her as well as opposed to someone else).  Previous reviewers have mentioned Sergei - I have no knowledge or experience with this.  It all proceeded like a normal punt for me.  Decent flat, easy to find and park nearby.

As for Patricia, I'd have to say she's one of the best put-together 38 year old MILFs I've seen recently.  If you're a boob man you might be disappointed, but the rest of her was very shapely.  She was heavily made up, including false eye lashes etc, but had nicely painted finger and toe nails.  Bottom line, she'd made an effort.

I used her bathroom to have a quick wash and freshen up.   She offered ow and owo.  I went for the latter and she proceeded to drop to her haunches at the bottom of the bed and go for it.  There's a strip of mirror across the top of the headboard and it was great to see her from a side on view giving me the blow job (had to suck in the gut a bit, for artistic reasons...).  The owo was very good with minimal use of hands, good eye contact and she was responsive to my instructions on speed.  Had a very good cim finish, and she kept sucking for a good 30secs+ after I'd come until I had to stop her and peel her off.  She was also in no hurry afterwards to go to the bathroom to dispose of the evidence and freshen up, which I like.

I left there thinking I must return and do the full hour (and do a proper review).

Don't know if she does dfk, but she definitely did owo and cim with me.  I also found her friendly and enthusiastic.

Thought I'd better do this review as it seems a case of a bit of YMMV... :unknown:

Offline Bogof60

Its cos you used the bathroom to clean up   :lol:
No fair play if you got the services you wanted good luck to you as you say YMMV
I cant deny she is in great shape and made an effort with her look
Banned reason: Abuse of a mod.
Banned by: daviemac