Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: SEXY BRIANA 69 - Liverpool, just outside city centre  (Read 3869 times)

34 review(s) for SEXY BRIANA 69 (23 positive, 4 neutral, 7 negative) [Indexed by NigelF]

Offline Richthescouser

Decided I deserved a treat, so booked in too see Briana at fairly short notice. Good comes and easy instructions to reach her clean, nice apartment. Felt safe throughout the visit.

£60 for 30 minutes.

External Link/Members Only

Got there and she looked stunning in a nice matching set of black lingerie. She’s got a lovely body, nice bum and good, fair sized natural feeling tits. She stripped me off, lay me down and gave some good OWO, trying to gag herself. After a bit of this, on came the condom and on she climbed. This 8s where her inexperience came through, she didn’t have the stamina to finish me off like this, but we came up with other positions that got the job done.

Halfway through riding me she suddenly started kissing me, DFK and sucking/nibbling on my bottom lip - sexy as fuck and a real surprise.

After I finished, I got dress and left. Her English was OK but not brilliant - sometimes I had to rephrase what I said but no feeling at all that she wasn’t happy to be there. She was happily singing along to her music for parts of the visit and seemed to be enjoying herself, certainly much more so than other Romanian girls I’ve seen.

Would I return - absolutely. I hope she doesn’t get overwhelmed or jaded, but right now she’s an absolute stunning VFM punt.

Offline fitsy07lfc

Appreciate the Review!, Did you have to ring her? or did she reply to your emails/texts because she doesnt seem to be replying to mine

Offline Richthescouser

Appreciate the Review!, Did you have to ring her? or did she reply to your emails/texts because she doesnt seem to be replying to mine

She replied promptly to texts. She asked me to call when at the apartment, I did and she said she would text me how to get in (and she did right away).

Really can’t fault the comms, under 2 hours from first text to balls deep :-)

dude86

Says she does gang bangs on her profile... anyone wanna help me find out if she's true to her word? Still not had one. She looks a bit like Valentina Nappi!

Offline liberty

I’d be up for seeing her with you , please pm me and let’s arrange something

Online leo_26

If the price is right I’ll join this gangbang too, pm me

tramtower

Thanks for the review, not sure if a romanian would be a good punt for my very first one though, I am thinking best to go with someone with good English in case i bottle it half way through and have to explain myself.. :dash:

Offline Richthescouser

Thanks for the review, not sure if a romanian would be a good punt for my very first one though, I am thinking best to go with someone with good English in case i bottle it half way through and have to explain myself.. :dash:

Why explain yourself? “I’ve changed my mind, goodbye”.

Offline paul26uk

I'd be up for this gangbang too, we should arrange this

Offline bolster3

SEXY BRIANA 69 - Liverpool, just outside city centre

Can you say whereabouts she is based?

Offline Richthescouser

SEXY BRIANA 69 - Liverpool, just outside city centre

Can you say whereabouts she is based?

PM sent.

trouty

Can you drop me a pm on the location too? Tried to message you but won’t let me!

dude86

Can you drop me a pm on the location too? Tried to message you but won’t let me!
Same here. Sent message, don't know if it went through.

STAR-LORD

:hi: Unfortunately due to a low post count, the private messaging facility won't be accessible to you just yet. You'll need to bunk your number of posts up first by a certain amount, and perhaps at least 1 review might help you get closer to pm status.  ;)

Offline Richthescouser

Get a review or two written up and you’ll be able to PM. In the mean time, without meaning to be too rude we have no idea who you are or whether you’re a crank. Sorry.

Offline Richthescouser

Same here. Sent message, don't know if it went through.

I’ve got a waiting message, will reply now.

Offline Beamer

:hi: Unfortunately due to a low post count, the private messaging facility won't be accessible to you just yet. You'll need to bunk your number of posts up first by a certain amount, and perhaps at least 1 review might help you get closer to pm status.  ;)

Seems that Touty has PM facility- just sent him one. But just two posts since joining in 2015? ?????
« Last Edit: March 10, 2018, 08:04:30 pm by Beamer »

Offline fitsy07lfc

Yeh im definitely thinking about going to see her

I’ve got a waiting message, will reply now.
Can You PM me please?

STAR-LORD

Seems that Touty has PM facility- just sent him one. But just two posts since joining in 2015? ?????

Sorry, I didn't look that far into it. Just tried to explain to him it wouldn't have been possible.  :hi:

Offline fitsy07lfc

Can anyone drop me a PM with her location, appreciate it 

dude86

She's not replied to a text I sent this morning. Does she charge extra for a levels as it's on her likes list but her profile doesn't state.

Offline newcummer

Looks and sounds spot on.  Im very interested in gangbanging her, looks like there may be an orderly queue forming  :hi:

Offline Jonnyg0106

I also would be intetested in gangbang, e mail me of interested. Ive recently seen her and she's hot and gives amazing service.

Offline Werewolfofliverpool

ive emailed her and nothing happened, ive text her and she doesnt text back.. im giving up on this one...

Offline Richthescouser

ive emailed her and nothing happened, ive text her and she doesnt text back.. im giving up on this one...

Have you tried calling?  Although never had a problem with a reply to my texts.

Have you tried calling?  Although never had a problem with a reply to my texts.

if they cant answer a text then why would they answer a ringing phone?     shes obviously seen the text and chosen not to reply, great way to lose business...

Offline Mark_bm

I had the same experience.  Shame.

Wirral2014

Offline Richthescouser

if they cant answer a text then why would they answer a ringing phone?     shes obviously seen the text and chosen not to reply, great way to lose business...

Because a text message isn’t the same as a ringing phone. Some girls will prioritise one over the other.

Online leo_26

I text her a few days ago and asked how much each person for gangbang she said 120 each which imo is a ripoff for a rom, think if we offered a lower price like 80 each she could say yes

Gonna try arrange on ukp for a date around the end of the month (payday)

well how long does a gang bang last?  not sure id want to pay 120 quid to watch other men fuck her and I get a few minutes, when I could give her 120 and have her for a few hours all to myself. :thumbsup:

Offline fitsy07lfc

I rang her today (approx 8:15 PM) asking if she was available tomorrow and she just gave me this ambiguous statement of how she wouldnt be working then or the day after and that i had to come tonight if i wanted to see her, good one!  :sarcastic: