Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Loubb98 / Curvaceous Ebony - Hounslow  (Read 1247 times)

8 review(s) for Loubb98 (7 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline SantanaCarlos

Thanks to those who reviewed her before.

Fancied another ebony punt luckily for me she was on the home page of AW so decided to take the plunge right after work.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Location: 5 -10 walk from the tube. A row of houses. Ensuite apartment.

Comms: Arranged via text. Quick fast reply +ve

Price: £120/30mins

Service: OWO, Doggy & Prone bone.

Appearance: Short - I'll say 5'1-3, a Good looking boat with full lips, large boobs & large round plumpy booty & surprisingly a flat midriff. Caboose is bigger than the images would have you believe.

Action: Met me as requested in a figure-hugging dress. Curves in all the right places. Usual small talk prior to Reddies being handed over.

Oily lap dance that soon had my striker in position.

Commenced OWO - Nice & wet. Licked my shaft and a little ball play. Good attempt at DT. A little too soft so Not the best oral I've received but commendable effort.

Mutual ravishing of each other's bodies + DFK.

Got her into doggy & fondled her derrière. More oil over it whilst she shook her booty. On with the rubber and into some Spartacus strokes. What a sight!! Continued boinking from behind for the best part of 20mins. Vocal encouragement  +ve. Off the bed for standing doggy - was quite a task as I'm a foot taller then she is so wouldn't recommend this position if you got a bit of height about you. Decided to try prone bone which was +ve - Took length well in this position. 

Off with the Dom for more oral with ball licking. Pooped my muck over her ass and watched it drip down whilst she made it jiggle.

Ran over by 10 minutes which she was okay with as she kept her jazz bands on my member during post coitus jibber jabber. Freshened up, a kiss goodbye & off into the evening gloom.

Summary: Somewhat mild but solid gfe punt. Very sensual and attentive. Recommend for big caboose lovers. An assortment of slim condoms.  Negative: Too short for me but I guess that's not her fault & oral lacked consistent gusto. 

Offline peter purves

Does she look 19 yrs old?

Cheers
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline SantanaCarlos

Does she look 19 yrs old?

Cheers

Cheers Sinz for the photos.

She laboured the point that she is. Although, WG's are prone to the odd fib here and there. I'll say 19-23 judging from a question I posed.

Offline RAJEC