Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sophia Lawrence - St. James Park. One of the best there is.  (Read 2853 times)

kumarsraja45

External Link/Members Only

This is my first review on the platform.

I happened to find out about Sophia only through UK Punting. I use this site extensively to find the right WG to suit my needs but contributing for the first time.
When I browsed through her AW profile pictures, I found her to be very beautiful and I must say I was not at all disappointed when I met her in person.

Sophia was such a pleasure to be with and the services were fantastic. I had one of the best times ever.

Accommodation:
She has her flat in the centre of London. Short walk from St James square, Westminster or slightly longer walk from Victoria. Flat was small but clean. Good linen and clean towel.

Girl:
Sophia is intelligent, friendly and she genuinely shows interest in you.
I had requested her to be without any make-up, no perfume just with a red-lip gloss and she was looking so hot as expected.
We had a good chat on movies (she watches quite a lot), books and some travel over a glass of wine.

Service:
By far, the best I have ever had. I don't want to go into greater details but will just outline a few.
She accommodated almost all my requests and I did have a few weird and kinky ones.
Her kisses and licks are the best and were so heavenly. She had very sweet saliva (may be that's the wine we had beforehand)
Her Deep-throat is so spectacular. I am not endowed with a huge one and is of an average size - she was able to swallow the whole thing and keep it in there for a while.
She has a clean tongue and great smell and she is very particular that you have a clean tooth, tongue and no funny smell before she engages in the affair.
I did spend enough time with my tongue on her entire body and also made her sit on my face with a few good thrusts.

Enough said, Sophia has been one of the best girl I have met and she doesn't come cheap. But, is certainly worth the cost.
Hope to repeat soon.

Mike Kumar

Offline mrmiggles

Thanks for the review kumarsraja45.

Offline Wankingdead

Until you state the basics such as cost duration services offered no go areas., I will say thanks for the review Sophia. You wrote a review telling us she is keen on movies? This review is very smelly indeed.

Offline unus669

Why write a review without any detail :unknown:

The whole style of the write up feels feminine  :scare:

Offline lovemachine

Why write a review without any detail :unknown:

The whole style of the write up feels feminine  :scare:
Maybe he is an extremley effeminate bloke   :D

Offline Sinz

Well he/she has logged in several times since posting the review.

Clearly seen the responses, but has not bothered to respond.

Offline pepsicolaboy

Hello kumarsraja45/ Mr Pimp/ Sophia  :rose:

Offline Titi

The best there is

Yea right.

Offline Brazilian Martian

Hello kumarsraja45/ Mr Pimp/ Sophia  :rose:

I agree this is a bullshit review by some low life pimp tout. Most of these weirdos allways happen to be Asian or guys with Asian names I'm sure Admin will keep his eye on this guy.

Offline revoltra

I agree this is a bullshit review by some low life pimp tout. Most of these weirdos allways happen to be Asian or guys with Asian names I'm sure Admin will keep his eye on this guy.

Just like KT who also gave two glowing reviews to Sophia.

Offline Brazilian Martian

Just like KT who also gave two glowing reviews to Sophia.

Nope tarzan is a honest punter from what I know, but in the past other trolls have signed up with Asian names and they always get banned. We had one called Mr pusa he was a real cunt and let's not forget  that piece of shit marty mcfly

Offline claretandblue

She does seem to attract peculiar little asian men.... :lol:

Offline Londonpunter30

There was another position review from a first time poster the other day too..  seems a bit fishy to me, not sure if they are both from same IP

Offline Wood2017

The review itself is fairly devoid of detail yet the OP felt obliged to close the review with their full name  :lol: :lol:

I don't know what to make of this.

Offline myothernameis

This is my first review on the platform.

What you meant to say, you been here before, and here another touting review  :P :P :P :P :P
« Last Edit: March 07, 2018, 11:48:28 pm by myothernameis »

Offline myothernameis

Come on kumarsraja45, don't be shy, talk to us  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Offline Marmalade

I’m so pleased he kept saying Sophia Sophia Sophia fucking Sophia. One might have forgotten who he was talking about.  :rolleyes:

Offline Marmalade

A bargain at 220 a half hour eh?

Offline Marmalade

Come on kumarsraja45, don't be shy, talk to us  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
He doesn’t ‘go into great detail’.

Except for advertising speel)

Offline Sinz

There goes the Tout ..... banned  :wacko:

Offline unus669

There goes the Tout ..... banned  :wacko:

I’m guessing the WG may have a ‘dusty phone’  :unknown: 

What else could have motivated the touting?

Offline pepsicolaboy

I’m guessing the WG may have a ‘dusty phone’  :unknown: 

What else could have motivated the touting?

I honestly think sometimes it is White Knighting, to purposely drum up business, in the hope the person will get romantically rewarded...

something along those lines  :unknown:

Offline unus669

I honestly think sometimes it is White Knighting, to purposely drum up business, in the hope the person will get romantically rewarded...

something along those lines  :unknown:

If you’re drumming up business for someone, for some sort of reward, then that person would know right? Hence, kinda the say thing :unknown:

Offline pepsicolaboy

If you’re drumming up business for someone, for some sort of reward, then that person would know right? Hence, kinda the say thing :unknown:

Hi, I wasnt suggesting the SP isnt involved/ all for it/ suggested it to the 'bloke'

I just think sometimes if there is a bloke (real Punter) involved in doing these posts and its not Sergei, they deluding themselves 'they helping her' and will 'get something' from the SP for it...a romantic reward.

On aw it might have some benefit, on here they will crash and burn  :dancegirl:

We might be surprised how some Punter's mind's work  :unknown:

Offline unus669

Hi, I wasnt suggesting the SP isnt involved/ all for it/ suggested it to the 'bloke'

I just think sometimes if there is a bloke (real Punter) involved in doing these posts and its not Sergei, they deluding themselves 'they helping her' and will 'get something' from the SP for it...a romantic reward.

On aw it might have some benefit, on here they will crash and burn  :dancegirl:

We might be surprised how some Punter's mind's work  :unknown:

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: