Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Real GFE Karla - Nottingham  (Read 1140 times)

52 review(s) for  REAL.GFE.KARLA (43 positive, 5 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by ]
99 review(s) for  Unforgettable Karla (87 positive, 7 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by CoolTiger]

blondeboris

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Didn't respond to first text but did to the second half hour later & it was quickly arranged. £40 for 15 mins. Modest city centre flat up an awful lot of stairs.

Karla is a lovely little thing. English not great but it doesn't matter because she's gorgeous - cute, pretty face, sizeable breasts, firm bum, a beautiful figure.

She worked a little too quickly from me enjoying her body to OW to her riding me and I had to slow the pace right down once on top to ensure the session went closer to the allocation. Finished in doggy watching it all in a well-placed mirror.

Great VFM with a really hot girl - just make sure you've got the energy after those stairs !

Offline Stickitin

Anyone know how long she’s sticking around in Nottingham this time? Gotta get my arse to see her this time around  :crazy:

Offline wolfiesmith69

whereabouts in Nottingham is she ???
Banned reason: Blatant tout, posting multiple reviews and starting a thread to advertise his reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline NervousJ

Anyone know how long she’s sticking around in Nottingham this time? Gotta get my arse to see her this time around  :crazy:

Aw says a week in Notts and then 2 weeks in Derby.

Offline MrMan1973

Ha - you missed the lift - it's through one door next to the entrance.