Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sophisticated Saskia (Outcall)  (Read 825 times)

6 review(s) for British Sacha  (5 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by lewishamguy]

goldwing1

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

£130 outcall 1 hour

I saw her profile, thought it looked good, was available so just  phoned her up, time was arranged, Adultwork booking made and that was it, none of this message tennis nonsense.About the person

She turned up and looking quite sexy, quite tall, lovely long dark hair, nice well proportioned body , far better looking than her photo`s suggest and a wearing a nice smile.

Pleasant, chatty and easy to get along with

She was  wearing just a coat and nothing left to the imagination underneath.
Bit of a chat then started off with a  snog just to get the juices running then off upstairs.
More snogging then time for me to strip off and  she started off going down on me, cracking blowjob, I was well fired up by this time.
Asked her to lie on the bed while I got me head straight between her legs and it stayed there for a good five minutes or so.
69 for another few minutes then on with the condom, then it was just none stop, missionary, on top, oral both ways, doggie, more oral, made her cum, either that or she`s good at acting and it just carried on like this until time was nearly up.
Finished up with her lying on her side, giving me a cracking blowjob and giving me eye contact, really horny, couldn`t hold back any longer and finished off in her mouth.
Certainly gave me a good time.