Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Hot Sexy Thai Candy- Nottingham City Centre  (Read 2322 times)

12 review(s) for Hot Sexy Eva xxx (8 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]

Offline Idba522

Having read about this girl yesterday, I just had to see her for an early birthday present and what a great 30 minutes.

Fabulous Thai lady, slim, fit as f..k.
The best £60 I’ve ever spent, she did everything asked OWO, 69, frenc( kissing, she spanked me, nipple played with me, nothing was a problem.
I had my fingers everywhere, I’ve never been wanked while fingering both her holes, she was spotlessly clean and so was the room.

She’s very very good, I’ll dream for years about today.

WOW,,,
External Link/Members Only

streetfighter1975

Really like th the sound of those services. And with showing that tattoo....hard to bait and stitch
« Last Edit: March 06, 2018, 09:46:00 pm by streetfighter1975 »

Offline X3 Guy

Having read about this girl yesterday, I just had to see her for an early birthday present and what a great 30 minutes.

Fabulous Thai lady, slim, fit as f..k.
The best £60 I’ve ever spent, she did everything asked OWO, 69, frenc( kissing, she spanked me, nipple played with me, nothing was a problem.
I had my fingers everywhere, I’ve never been wanked while fingering both her holes, she was spotlessly clean and so was the room.

She’s very very good, I’ll dream for years about today.

WOW,,,
External Link/Members Only

Glad you enjoyed it- knew you would. I can’t get her out of my mind, planning to see her again later this week.  👍

Online RogerBoner

She's genuinely astonished at these positive reviews because she thought she would just earn a discreet baht or two and disappear. She doesn't realise that she has the "it" factor that not many people have.

Offline HailWood

She's genuinely astonished at these positive reviews because she thought she would just earn a discreet baht or two and disappear. She doesn't realise that she has the "it" factor that not many people have.
+1 on that Roger
And if the good punters on Nottingham can keep her busy enough she’ll stick around for a few months (at least that’s what she told me).

Offline NervousJ

I’m due a new punt next week, you’ve put a spanner in the works.

£100 seems real vfm as well.

Tits or Thai is my dilemma  :D

Offline X3 Guy

I’d go with Candy, unfortunately you will leave wanting more of the same. She will drain my wallet and my balls!

Offline HailWood

First world problem,  Jimmy.  :lol:

Offline Idba522

Offline HailWood

Thai, she has tits as well

Not the size that Jimmy means, she doesn’t!  :lol:

Offline K764

Her number always seems switched off, is her number working at all?

Offline Idba522

I guess her numbers off because she is inundated with bookings or having a day off.  She never stopped all 30 minutes and has a lovely personality as well.
Perhaps I should have kept quiet 

Online RogerBoner

Offline K764

Offline Space Invader

All blood gone to coooockk , have FINALLY managed to make a booking with her for later today -- been trying for ages !!!!

Offline X3 Guy

All blood gone to coooockk , have FINALLY managed to make a booking with her for later today -- been trying for ages !!!!

Me too. My cock is twitching in anticipation 🤪

Offline Space Invader

X3 - did you go !!! if you tell me if you had all holes I will know if you went before or after me -lol
She was awesome !!

Offline X3 Guy

X3 - did you go !!! if you tell me if you had all holes I will know if you went before or after me -lol
She was awesome !!

Yep, we didn’t speak much this time as I had my cock in her mouth 👄 most of the time! She took a good load and dashed off to spit it out.   🤪

Offline Idba522

Xguy twice in a week, lucky lad!!

Offline Picti

Would someone advise on her level of English proficiency?

I'm attracted to Thai women but only have a couple of punting experiences with them. I'm always wary with foreign WGs who don't speak English well, because the limited communication concerns me in terms of establishing consent, her being able to raise any worries, etc.

Offline HailWood

Would someone advise on her level of English proficiency?

I'm attracted to Thai women but only have a couple of punting experiences with them. I'm always wary with foreign WGs who don't speak English well, because the limited communication concerns me in terms of establishing consent, her being able to raise any worries, etc.
I commented on my review, Picti. Her English is pretty good. Good enough to hold a normal conversation and certainly good enough to understand “may I tie you up and dominate you”  :D

Offline Picti

I commented on my review, Picti. Her English is pretty good. Good enough to hold a normal conversation and certainly good enough to understand “may I tie you up and dominate you”  :D

Thanks for that, very reassuring  :thumbsup: .

I get the impression that she might be one for my softer side  :D.