Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Lilyco Bayswater W2  (Read 1729 times)

54 review(s) for Lilyco (45 positive, 5 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]

Offline Muzmuz

Thanks to the posts and reviews from other members. I thought I would go see Lilyco.

External Link/Members Only or  External Link/Members Only

Price
30 minute in call. £80

Communication
All done by text. Prompt reply with partial details of location. The exact address was texted later when I was close by and just before the booking time.

Very small bedsit close to Bayswater station. Not the cleanest place I’ve visited. Doesn’t look lived in to me, maybe she just works from there. Nice size bed but old and creaky. Small bathroom which had wet towels on the floor but a decent sized walk in shower.

Lily
Tiny Chinese girl. Around about 5ft. Fit body, not an ounce of fat on her. Flat chested with small nipples. She has probably the smallest hands and feet I’ve ever seen on a woman. Facially she’s a bit plain, not as cute as the photos suggest. She said she was 24 which seemed about right. She was wearing a black bra and panties with fish net stockings and high heels. Her English is good and she likes to compliment you on appearance and performance. She’s very submissive and I had to lead her throughout the booking. I later discovered that although her pussy was freshly shaven, her armpits and legs weren’t.

Details
I started with some light kissing and fondling and then suggested we take a shower together. She got the water temperature right and then we entered and started washing each other. Although her breasts are small her body is very feminine and I was rock hard straight away. She bent down and started to suck on my cock while looking up at me. Her technique was good but although she tried, she couldn’t manage to deep throat.

After drying off we got on to the bed. More French kissing and fondling and then I went down on her. She tasted clean and fresh and seemed to be enjoying herself as I licked and gently fingered her.
I told her to put on the condom and she then gently lowered herself onto me. She has an incredibly tight pussy and watching her riding me felt awesome however she got tired very quickly so I flipped her on her back and started to fuck her in missionary. I grabbed her legs and put them on my shoulders and that’s when I noticed her stubbly hairy legs. She also had a few straggly hairs in her armpits which I found a bit off putting. I turned her round once more and fucked her in doggie. She placed her arms behind her back so I grabbed her and pounded her tight pussy some more.

I was getting close so I lay her on her back and shot a few days worth of cum into her mouth and on her face. She said my cum tasted nice but I think most of it ended up in the tissue afterwards and not down her throat.
I had another shower, got dressed and left roughly on time.

Positives
Young fit bodied submissive Chinese girl

Negatives
Plain looking and needs to use the Ladyshave more often
Venue is crap

Verdict
I enjoyed my time with Lily but have no plans to return.