Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: My Glasgow Experiances....  (Read 9215 times)

silvermonkey

Long time lurker but figured id share my views...

I have seen in 2013 (all via adultwork or usually direct via phone):

Kendra - Flat right off the motorway. Clydeside flats near the Odeon.  She was alright - quite talkative but didnt feel like a HIGHCLASS punt as all there was in the room was a mattress thrown on the floor. A bed would have been much better imo. Room was cosy and candlelit but a mattress thrown on the floor isnt cosy. Talked quite a bit about her being a beauty therapist. Unsure if her pics do her justice. Not as slim as i predicted via the free photos. 4/10

GirlNextDoor - She was quite nice. Very tall but a indifferent experiance as usually go for shorter girls. Felt good although she was quite tall. Nice pad in the centre of town. Felt cosy, safe and was quite nice. Comfortable with her likes list and wasnt much awkwardness. Not a clock watcher either. 8/10

Lucious Lianna  - Sexy and willing. had fun. Looked slightly older but only a couple of years. Has some tatoos but they didnt concern me. Located On Sauchiehall street. Great location and Flat was safe. 7/10

Sexy Bridget - Met just behind the flats next to stow college at her incall flat. She was stunning. She wore a sexy dress and candlelit bedroom. Was secure but was unsure if there was anyone in the house as she did pop out a few times. she was good. 8/10

Naughty Tania - couldnt make it due to feeling unwell. Good comms. She had her friend meet me and she was stunning. Unsure how to book her though as she isnt on AW. Ill give her credit for not being able to turn up and she had the courtesy to set me up with her friend. Lucy 10/10.  NT 8/10 (for decency to set me up with someone & good comms). Made sure her friend was up to date with the location and ept up to date till the meeting started.

Cufflinxx. 10/10. Absolutely perfect but i think she no longer provides any services.

silvermonkey

I have also seen Celine CC. She was really nice. Sex was great. Was a little loud but a perfect mix of the GFE/PSE. Had fun. Nice pad near Strathclyde Uni. Seemed confortable. usually has lunchtime offers of 100ph so i took advantage of that. Good comms. 9/10.

Thehun10

Thanks.
Great to get new input.

The only one of those I have seen was Lucious Lianna (External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only)
Here was my review https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=16523.0

Thehun10

« Last Edit: October 27, 2013, 12:55:49 am by Thehun10 »

carlisle78

This is the Kendra the review talks about.

External Link/Members Only

I didn't mind the mattress on the floor thing at all - in fact I thought the candies made it very cosy and intimate. Different people have different views of slim - Kendra is curvy but there isn't an ounce of fat on her so to my eyes she is definitely slim.

I tried to book NT when she worked in Edinburgh but she was very hard to get hold of.

I was also interested in the girlnextdoor but she went of to Ibiza for the summer - is she back permanently now?

Thanks for the reviews.

Tjkooker

Naughty Tania has horse like features. Really didnt do it for me. Body, service and personality were faultless though.

The rest I have nevertried. Kendra is just too Vanilla for my tastes.

toots

I used to see Sexy Bridget when she was in Glasgow for the year but she went back to Edinburgh and has since apparently disappeared from AW. A shame because she was quite the best young lady I had ever visited and, if one can miss a person, I miss her!! Yes, she did keep going out the room but never at the wrong time!!

silvermonkey

I think girl next door is back for a short while then heading back. Didn't note down the specifics.

I would like to see Quinn but as I have no feedback (prefer it and ensure any girls don't leave me feedback) means it will be hard for me to arrange a meet.
Hoping to see hollytaylor some time soon aswell

silvermonkey

I met indigo aswell... She has a flat just off paisley road west but there was another women in the house with her and she seemed to be her manager or something and I couldn't get comfortable as I prefer a location being just the girl and me. I wouldn't fault her for effort as she did try her best and was talkative and looked hot enough. 7/10

Tjkooker

Having seen photos of indigo. Makes me wonder if you prefer your girls to be skinny with loose saggy excuses for breasts rather than fulsome size 10 girls with all the right curves and boobs that point in the direction god intended (although some have had some help on the way)

laim1690

I also met indigo,I think there was someone else in the flat, looks stunning, service awesome 10/10

GlasgowTanya

Naughty Tania has horse like features. Really didnt do it for me. Body, service and personality were faultless though.

The rest I have nevertried. Kendra is just too Vanilla for my tastes.

Er, I understand that's your opinion and all but I have never encountered anyone who has a bad word to say about the way I look? How awful. Anyone else please feel free to ignore this as my feedback certainly speaks for itself

[Touting removed by admin]

I suppose I should thank you for the slight compliment regarding my services/personality and body but I'd like to request that you remove your crude insult and refrain from making derogatory remarks about my appearance please. 

Tania x

Offline CatBBW

• Service Provider

I suppose I should thank you for the slight compliment regarding my services/personality and body but I'd like to request that you remove your crude insult and refrain from making derogatory remarks about my appearance please. 

Tania x

I wouldn't worry about it Tania. Your feedback can speak for itself. I've read a lot worse comments about ladies (on their feedback too!) and men still book them.

Your profile has been linked to, and that should bring in more interest and business just by the fact that people are talking about having seen you.

Tjkooker

Fuck off muffin the mule. This is a punters site for punters to freely give their to opinions on service providers. If your not happy tough shit. I wasn't happy with your face but I didn't tell you to cut it off and get a new one. I just put up with it and got my money's worth out of you.  Which if anyone ask I would thoroughly endorse you for. Now trot off or I'll have to get John Wayne out with his lasoo to round you up.

vorian

Er, I understand that's your opinion and all but I have never encountered anyone who has a bad word to say about the way I look? How awful. Anyone else please feel free to ignore this as my feedback certainly speaks for itself

[Touting removed by admin]

Tania x

Oh that really is priceless edited by Admin on your first post for touting that's rule one broken and then indignantly demanded a punter remove an insulting comments about looks even though he said the service was good. Then you tell us to look at your AW feedback as it is very good finally a prossie kiss sign off next to your name. Please start to call me Hun and the set will be complete.

I would suggest you should have lurked a bit more before posting as you have totally missed the underlying ethos of UK.

GlasgowTanya

I've never used this site before and wanted to defend myself immediately - etiquette didn't factor in as I was quite annoyed at being told (and I quote) I was being insulted on a client posting forum and saw red. After a touch more looking around I can see this is standar practice and I've had it easy judging by some of the comments on here.

I dont understand exactly what touting there is to be done here? I just posted reviews other people have wrote about Me - never linked to my profile/put a number up/ (not sure what else constitutes touting).

Anyway, my piece has been said. Happy hunting.

Offline Queynte

I quite want to meet her now to simply see what she looks like :-)

James999

I've never used this site before and wanted to defend myself immediately -

What made you start using the site then ?

Surely you're not that desperate that you search the internet in case anyone mentions you ?

James999

I quite want to meet her now to simply see what she looks like :-)

Just leave your money in your car, that way if she does look like a horse when you go back to get your money you can simply drive off, and if she's ok you can return with the cash and enjoy your booking.

It's a win win process, and she would only worry if she did look somewhat equine

Hidden Image/Members Only

carlisle78

Just leave your money in your car, that way if she does look like a horse when you go back to get your money you can simply drive off, and if she's ok you can return with the cash and enjoy your booking.

It's a win win process, and she would only worry if she did look somewhat equine

Is that your usual MO then? Does it actually work?

Surely the old "I've left my money in the car" trick is so obvious that even if you were happy with girl's looks and went back to get the cash - you would find getting back in more difficult having been sussed......?

Just asking?

James999

Of course it works, by the time she realises you are not coming back you have driven off so who cares, and she's unlikely to call you out when you say you have to go to the car as she doesn't want to piss you off, remember at that point she hasn't got your money.

Just remember to park around the corner / out of sight of the pro$$ies property  :music:

The slightly better option is to hide your cash in an unusual pocket, that way of you fancy the girl you can simply get it out and not return to the car, and if she's a munter you can put your hand in an empty pocket and declare your wallets in the car  :music:
« Last Edit: January 06, 2014, 08:12:45 am by James999 »

carlisle78

I meant the other way round - when YOU are happy - then go and get the cash.

If I was the the girl and sussed that's what you were up to I probably wouldn't let you back in.

It's easy to use the money in the car gag to do a runner - but have you actually got back through the door after trying this?

James999

I meant the other way round - when YOU are happy - then go and get the cash.

They are Grateful you have returned and assume you had genuinely left your wallet in the car  :cool:

Sailormack

I've never used this site before and wanted to defend myself immediately - etiquette didn't factor in as I was quite annoyed at being told (and I quote) I was being insulted on a client posting forum and saw red. After a touch more looking around I can see this is standar practice and I've had it easy judging by some of the comments on here.

I dont understand exactly what touting there is to be done here? I just posted reviews other people have wrote about Me - never linked to my profile/put a number up/ (not sure what else constitutes touting).

Anyway, my piece has been said. Happy hunting.

No need to get your g string in a twist Tania, looking like a horse didn't affect Sarah Jessica Parker so you'll probably be ok.

And don't forget that many punters like a punt on the horses too, so a 2 for 1 deal might be ideal  :sarcastic:

GlasgowTanya

What made you start using the site then ?

Surely you're not that desperate that you search the internet in case anyone mentions you ?

My friend is on here as she gets reviewed a lot, she pointed it out so I came to see for myself.

G string is perfectly untwisted  :sarcastic:

vorian

My friend is on here as she gets reviewed a lot, she pointed it out so I came to see for myself.

G string is perfectly untwisted  :sarcastic:

Fair enough, as I suggested to you. I would have observed from a distance before jumping in on your first post in such a misguided way. However everyone is entitled to make a mistake and learn from it. Welcome and I do hope you can be thick skinned you will need to be and have the ability to sort the wheat from the chaf.

GlasgowTanya

In hindsight that's exactly what I should have done but it's a wonderful thing. I'm thick skinned enough to not let anything bother me but I am feisty and opinionated so jumped the gun a tad. Duly noted for future reference ;)
Thanks! X

vorian

In hindsight that's exactly what I should have done but it's a wonderful thing. I'm thick skinned enough to not let anything bother me but I am feisty and opinionated so jumped the gun a tad. Duly noted for future reference ;)
Thanks! X

No problem there is a lot of good information on this site which would help a WG give the consumer the service they wish and thus increasing the profitability of your business but it won't be presented in a flowery, fluffy way. It will be harsh but it will be honest and it will be the opinions of the punters who actually book and pay for WG services. This is not SAAFE and will put the punter first.

Sailormack

Thanks! X

That's great, it's been ages since we had a prostitute with an attitude problem on here :sarcastic:

andycoles13

Tania, in case you're still around... did you retire or are you planning to be back in Glasgow?  I noticed that your profile is blank now. :(

Offline valdishere

Andy if profile is now blank on AW probably best to PM Tania on here to see if she replies to you. Wouldn't mind seeing her myself.

silvermonkey

when you notice a girl and browse the profiles hotlist her and make a note of the contact numbers.

much easier to get in touc

that said i can provide it but unsure if it will still work though i think its fine if you do need it.

andycoles13

Andy if profile is now blank on AW probably best to PM Tania on here to see if she replies to you. Wouldn't mind seeing her myself.

I tried that but it says only admins are allowed to PM her.

Offline tazman1002001

I'm sure when I saw her on her Glasgow Visit she said she was still studying at Uni and only does this part time......she possibly took her profile down as she is back at Uni?
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

silvermonkey

as far as im aware she has a phone fir bookings

if its off she is not working

that said i dont want to be the middleman but if you need her number feel free yo contact if its allowed.

i have seen her but she is too tall for me :p

Offline Queynte

Her profile and number are still on aw. Just no postcode attached so won't show in proximity search. Try searching by her name

andycoles13

Her profile and number are still on aw. Just no postcode attached so won't show in proximity search. Try searching by her name

Yes, it's there but it's empty and says "This member's profile is set to distribute content only"

Anyway, I just noticed that the email link is still working so I'll ask her.

silvermonkey

She seemed
Quite keen and enthusiastic so probably on vacation or last minute prep for exams. Maybe a resit or something so taking a break

Tjkooker

Maybe silvermonkey sent her one of his private critiques after they met and she has taken it to heart and quit?

silvermonkey

Lol

I'd gladly visit edinburgh to go find out hehe

Send funds to my PayPal

Stevejobs@apple.cum

I am kidding btw and that's not a legit email.

She will be back soon ... Just wants to drive you guys wild with anticipation I bet.

And no I ain't her pimp
« Last Edit: January 22, 2014, 10:56:54 pm by silvermonkey »

GlasgowTanya

Maybe silvermonkey sent her one of his private critiques after they met and she has taken it to heart and quit?

Haha! Tj i'm made of tougher stuff than that  :coolgirl:

Don't know exactly how much I'm allowed to say on here, but basically AW are clamping down on trafficking and as such profiles need to be verified. Awaiting citizencard to send to them as they are being ****'s regarding acceptable forms of I.D.

And no I ain't her pimp

Aww so that sparkly cane and fur coat I bought you are going to waste? Shame! lol x  :wackogirl:

carlisle78

Are mods able to correct spelling in titles - I wince every time I see this thread.  :D

Offline tazman1002001

Tania any more Glasgow visits on the horizon?
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Offline seeker

I've got your mobile tania saved so if you let us know when your in Glasgow we can come and keep you company  :rose:

Offline The Man With No Name

Happy New Year, all!

I've started another thread for this (https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=46231.0), but thought I'd also post here on a related topic.

Between what I've read on here and her decent looking profile (External Link/Members Only) Naughty Tanya looks the business in all departments, but I find her communication very frustrating.

The best you'll get is an odd reply on AW, but no booking confirmation, (twice that's happened to me) nor does her phone or green light ever seem to be on - even on the days she's supposed to be working.

I realise she only does this part time, but is there some sort of trick to get hold of her that I'm missing here?

I know you're also a member here Tanya, so if you're reading this please explain.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2015, 08:03:28 pm by The Man With No Name »

carlisle78

Was it necessary to post this question on every thread that has mentioned Tanya?

:dash: