Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: My reviews  (Read 894 times)

123eee123

Hi lads
I’ve reviewed my reviews
They all sound the same!!
Meet oral, thensex, more oral cum in mouth or on face
And a smoke during or after
Any comments
That’s all

Online myothernameis

Any comments

Learn to paragraph your reviews, look at other reviews

Offline Blackpool Rock

May be worth reading the review writing guide on the Punting Wiki (link below) but the main point is that you do actually review.
Most guys will probably have a fairly standard punt as this is what works for them and then perhaps a couple of variations to the theme.
I've thought that my reviews are also similar in terms of the "Action" but you can add quite a bit of info to other punters by the fine detail such as whether OWO was actually any good or not.
Also things like the girls attitude are helpful so to the question "While in doggy I asked her if I could CIM" was her reaction a reluctant "Yeah but it's an extra £20" or an enthusiastic "Her eyes lit up and she said I love a guy cumming in my mouth"

External Link/Members Only

Offline S.X. MacHine

As mentioned, you take the trouble to write reviews, so you deserve all credit for that.
Your writing style, which consists of a series of single sentences, while unique, does not detract from the overall purpose which is to impart information of use to other punters.
Like you, I make a point of including a list of services which are given; an important aid to assist other punters in deciding whether to use the WG. A mention of the WG's attitude, personality and friendliness (or lack thereof) is useful too.
Ultimately, punting is mainly about the GFE, so you are always going to be writing much the same thing time and again.

Offline Punterperson1971

As long as it gives people all the information they need to decide themselves wether to go ahead or not with the girl reviewed.it doesn’t matter

Offline Thecunninglinguist

Some links would have been useful

Offline stevedave

Offline PleadInsanity

Just had a look and I think you get the point across. Maybe a little bullet point'ish but informative nonetheless.

Offline berksboy

Look good to me , to the point and no crap.

123eee123

Ok
Thanks for the feedback lads
I’ll just add a bit more detail and structure a bit better
TBH I see some reviews and they go on forever..
It’s not a criticism
Everyone has their own style
Thanks again

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
Ok
Thanks for the feedback lads
I’ll just add a bit more detail and structure a bit better
TBH I see some reviews and they go on forever..
It’s not a criticism
Everyone has their own style
Thanks again
Don't press enter after each sentence. Use a full stop. We read left to right not up to down, not having a pop, but it is more hard work than should be to read. I think that's the  main thing. I don't read many reviews outside the Yorkshire area both Stevedave and Mr FF use headings which might make it more useful if you need help structuring it. My reviews are long I don't think any are over 1000 words though. My style is to tell a story, use dirty jokes and pop culture references - that's just my style.