Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Raqiya Teen X - TOFTT FAIL - Marsh Wall, E14  (Read 1377 times)

3 review(s) for Raqiya Teen X (0 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by lewishamguy]

Offline undercoverpunter

This meet was in early Jan.  Raqiya was showing as available so a quick call and a meeting arranged for within an hour. 

Meet was at an upmarket hotel on Marsh Wall, E14.  Made to wait a bit on arrival.  Called to get the room number. 

Entered the room, paid the dollars and made use of the bathroom quickly.  First thing - its definitely not the girl in the photos.  Not a bad looking girl, but just above average.  The one in the pics seems hotter.  Also, her breasts were at best B cups. 

Back in the room and she seemed very shy.  Minimal conversation and no effort to get started.  I stripped down and invited her to cozy up to me.  Again she seemed content to simply stay there.  I made a move to kiss her at which point she said she doesn't kiss.  "I do everything else, but not kiss".  Yeah, right.

So as I kiss her breasts to be told that she is very sensitive there.  Got a better reaction when going down, but when I went to finger her was told that was off limits too.

Had her blow me - this was with a rubber.  Reasonable but shallow.  Moved on to the action and told her to get on top - says she doesn't that either.  Started with mish, and damn that pussy was tight.  That and no action in a few months and I knew I wouldn't last.  Told her  to switch to doggy and she was responsive to it.  Even had her pushing back on me.  Unfortunately all over a little too quickly and the whole list of no-nos had put me in a bit of a mood.  Showered, dressed and left without hardly a word to each other.

Paid £150 for the hour and was probably out in 30mins.  Definitely wont be returning.

Offline peter purves

This meet was in early Jan.  Raqiya was showing as available so a quick call and a meeting arranged for within an hour. 

Meet was at an upmarket hotel on Marsh Wall, E14.  Made to wait a bit on arrival.  Called to get the room number. 

Entered the room, paid the dollars and made use of the bathroom quickly.  First thing - its definitely not the girl in the photos.  Not a bad looking girl, but just above average.  The one in the pics seems hotter.  Also, her breasts were at best B cups. 

Back in the room and she seemed very shy.  Minimal conversation and no effort to get started.  I stripped down and invited her to cozy up to me.  Again she seemed content to simply stay there.  I made a move to kiss her at which point she said she doesn't kiss.  "I do everything else, but not kiss".  Yeah, right.

So as I kiss her breasts to be told that she is very sensitive there.  Got a better reaction when going down, but when I went to finger her was told that was off limits too.

Had her blow me - this was with a rubber.  Reasonable but shallow.  Moved on to the action and told her to get on top - says she doesn't that either.  Started with mish, and damn that pussy was tight.  That and no action in a few months and I knew I wouldn't last.  Told her  to switch to doggy and she was responsive to it.  Even had her pushing back on me.  Unfortunately all over a little too quickly and the whole list of no-nos had put me in a bit of a mood.  Showered, dressed and left without hardly a word to each other.

Paid £150 for the hour and was probably out in 30mins.  Definitely wont be returning.

:(

Sorry to hear mate!
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline The_Don

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=91649.msg1895472#msg1895472

The profile shifter strikes again.

Thanks for the link. Looks like she had a few profiles and negative reviews.

With the old A/W profile I'D added this should show up in searches

External Link/Members Only or

External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

I am sure she had another profile.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2018, 11:45:35 am by The_Don »

adam1x

This profile is still advertising. Has anyone got any further info if fake?

tomacachulo

Thanks Guys. This has put me off already too, but happy I have not wasted my money, so many fake pics out there  :thumbsdown: