Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sweet.Katie.back.xxx - Glasgow  (Read 1100 times)

30 review(s) for Sweet.Katie.back.xxx (28 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Laz

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

30 mins, £60.

Been punting for a while, discovered the site recently, and thought i should contribute. Got a few reviews to get through, thought i'd start with an easy positive.

Few weeks ago, I had a bit of time to kill in town, gave Katie a text and she could see me at short notice, so all good. Comms were good, pleasant enough. Flat is near the river in Glasgow, not far from Squinty Bridge. It's a bit of a pain in the arse to get to the flat once parked, but Katie gives good instructions and it is discreet.

Once inside, i thought Katie was good looking, as expected a bit north of the advertised 33 (i'd guess late 30's), but she looks great, and has a great body. Wonderful tits! Pics are all accurate enough of her.

Bit of a lapdance in front of her triple folding mirror to begin, got a good look at the goods from various angles, and liked was i saw. Plenty DFK and fingering her, pussy was very wet, and it wasn't long til i was all set for action too. Onto the bed, she climbed on top so i could play with her tits and then we went through a few positions before i filled the bag in doggy. She's got a good arse, really enjoyed giving her a good fucking from behind!

Enjoyed the whole punt, she's a nice girl, good attitude. Not a hint of clock-watching, think i was just over the 30 mins when I got back to the car.

Been trying for a repeat visit, but not happened yet.

Offline Name Not Found

Damn! Was in town earlier this evening and seriously thought about giving her a call, but didn't bother as I thought the chances of her being nearby were slim. Turned out she was 5 minutes away. If only you had posted that 4 hours earlier  :D

Nice review though, thanks. :thumbsup: