Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: NW BB avoidance thread  (Read 164702 times)

Offline bigthickdick

The purpose of this thread to help punters avoid meeting service providers that provide bareback or have it listed on their profiles or secretly offering it.

- External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only  AKA 4usarah  AKA External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only  not listing BB or unprotected sex but has been in the FAQ section of their couples profile. They've removed it after shit hit the fan but first she's admitted it and also spat her dummy out.

See:  https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=187500.msg1957205#msg1957205

and

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=187500.msg1958470#msg1958470

Offline shaft10

Offline Bantagonist

VOLPONE

was there a bb list before?
Cueball used to keep his own
Whatever happened to Cueball ?????

Offline Blackpool Rock

I've noticed this one popping up in my searches since she has taken BB off her profile, basically she has been barebacking for years
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

From her FAQ
Q. Will I do bareback?   A. Not any more no! Sorry

BFG.

I've noticed this one popping up in my searches since she has taken BB off her profile, basically she has been barebacking for years

From her FAQ

She won't let you shower either "Because I pay the water bill"  :dash:   :lol:

Offline bigthickdick

From her FAQ

She was openly advertising BB until recently. Her profile still says 'I WANT TO FEEL YOUR COCK THROB AS YOU SHOOT YOUR BIG LOAD DEEP INSIDE ME'

Offline bigthickdick

External Link/Members Only
or

Lists both bareback and unprotected sex. Feedbacks are hidden.

Offline bigthickdick

or

Bareback and unprotected sex both listed and CIP also offered.

Al Reet

Nearly booked this one before she advertised BB on her profile - glad she never replied to me, bullet dodged  :bomb:

marlboro20

Save time... If you go into AW Search - Profiles - Likes Bareback... you'll find 5 pages of Barebackers within 50 miles radius of Manchester.

Offline bigthickdick

Save time... If you go into AW Search - Profiles - Likes Bareback... you'll find 5 pages of Barebackers within 50 miles radius of Manchester.

Yes. And then they change it and we won't know it anymore. Once listed here it stays here forever.

Plus there are the secret barebackers too...

OldAdmin

For those who have access, check the Deleted Posts section to see just what kind of abusive malicious piece of shit "she" is.

Offline Blackpool Rock

For those who have access, check the Deleted Posts section to see just what kind of abusive malicious piece of shit "she" is.
Yeah quite some rant that  :D

Offline jaszyj87

From her FAQ
I do regular BB searches just to see if anyone adds and removes that I dont notice and I can confirm she has BB for along time

Offline Philmeboots

or

Bareback and unprotected sex both listed and CIP also offered.
A
This beauty claimed to be fully booked last weekend,love to see someone admit to visiting this BB lover,maybe post a review. perhaps they could explain the attraction .

Offline Blackpool Rock

Young Dirty Abbie has just popped up in my search now but has previously had Bareback on her profile for years, she had fucked off to the south coast around Portsmouth / Bournemouth area (presumably sailors aren't so picky) but has unfortunately returned to Blackpool  :cry:

Offline Arthur Wizard

Another one in Oldham..

Brags about how many lads she’s fucked bareback and how much she loves cum up her..

Stay well clear lads

Offline OakTree

Wouldn’t this thread be better aimed at exclusively those that don’t advertise BB but offer it. Obviously some evidence would be needed like a screenshot of an RB offering it or a screenshot if it was on their profile and they’ve taken it down. I realise that’s difficult to achieve.

It just seems a bit pointless to list B.B. profiles that openly advertise it, there’s hundreds. I just did a search on a 30 mile radius of where I live and 146 came up. I don’t really need to look on here to see that.

It’s the ones that are offering it secretly that really need to be outed. Like I said some form of proof should be provided and not just hearsay.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2018, 06:27:57 pm by OakTree »

Offline Blackpool Rock

Wouldn’t this thread be better aimed at exclusively those that don’t advertise BB but offer it. Obviously some evidence would be needed like a screenshot of an RB offering it or a screenshot if it was on their profile and they’ve taken it down. I realise that’s difficult to achieve.

It just seems a bit pointless to list B.B. profiles that openly advertise it, there’s hundreds. I just did a search on a 30 mile radius of where I live and 146 came up. I don’t really need to look on here to see that.

It’s the ones that are offering it secretly that really need to be outed. Like I said some form of proof should be provided and not just hearsay.
Yeah the thing is though girls often change their like list, both of the one's i've added have been BB'ers for years but have now removed it however may well still be offering it or put it back on their profile at some point

Offline bushman

or

Lists both bareback and unprotected sex. Feedbacks are hidden.
This one advertising in Aberdeen. Wonder how many fuckers are going to book and stay silent about their fucking escapades. Cunts!

Offline MM1980

She was openly advertising BB until recently. Her profile still says 'I WANT TO FEEL YOUR COCK THROB AS YOU SHOOT YOUR BIG LOAD DEEP INSIDE ME'

She’s advertising BB again

Offline Access

Spot on

Offline bigthickdick

Spot on

Not quite... many of them are listing it then taking it off. Here it stays...

Offline OakTree

Not quite... many of them are listing it then taking it off. Here it stays...

If that is the case then perhaps a screen shot of their profile to remove any doubt. That way if they try and deny it later it’s there for all to see.

Offline bigthickdick

If that is the case then perhaps a screen shot of their profile to remove any doubt. That way if they try and deny it later it’s there for all to see.

And you are not wrong when saying that and i will do that from now on.

But to say the truth a WG can deny it as much as she wants but who would you rather believe? A fellow punter saying it was listed or a WG denying it?

Offline Access

Also, I strongly believe threads like this are used for the opposite of their intention. I think there are quite a few who’ll use this thread to find barebackers that don’t advertise it, for the thrill of it.

Offline Clitheroelad

Also, I strongly believe threads like this are used for the opposite of their intention. I think there are quite a few who’ll use this thread to find barebackers that don’t advertise it, for the thrill of it.

They can do that by searching AW  :dash:

Offline bushman

Do you want to keep all the secret BB to yourself? :dash:

Offline bigthickdick

The openly advertising once yes but not the secret ones.

Offline bigthickdick

And what does it matter to you? Each to their own mate, any decent and responsible punter would avoid a wg who's been offering bareback sex for clients openly or secretly. And those punters who're after bb won't really need this thread as they have their own dedicated forums...

Offline Access

The openly advertising once yes but not the secret ones.
Correct...

We all know there are ones that don’t advertise it but will offer it. The other issue is I guess proving which ones offer it but don’t advertise it.

Offline Access

Do you want to keep all the secret BB to yourself? :dash:
Bit of a daft thing to say. I’m no BB fan... you’ll see how irregular I punt, and mostly massage with HE these days.

Offline Access

And what does it matter to you? Each to their own mate, any decent and responsible punter would avoid a wg who's been offering bareback sex for clients openly or secretly. And those punters who're after bb won't really need this thread as they have their own dedicated forums...
It might matter, and probably will matter to other punters. Any sensible punter won’t want to see a WG who’s been seen by a bareback punter surely?
Yes there are dedicated forums also, but that doesn’t mean they exclusively use them.

Each to their own? Ok...

Offline Access

please read what i wrote... :rolleyes: i said those that don’t advertise it.. good luck searching for those on adultwork. Not sure I’ve seen the tick box for “BB but not listed as a like”

Offline last_days_of_logan

Am sorry but why do we have a new BB avoidance thread? what happened to the other one?

Offline bigthickdick

Am sorry but why do we have a new BB avoidance thread? what happened to the other one?

This one is for the North West of England mate.

Offline bigthickdick

It might matter, and probably will matter to other punters. Any sensible punter won’t want to see a WG who’s been seen by a bareback punter surely?
Yes there are dedicated forums also, but that doesn’t mean they exclusively use them.

Each to their own? Ok...

It's a 2 way street mate and let me try to explain how it can benefit us all.

While I would agree with what you're saying regarding seeing a WG who has seen a barebacker you have to realise a few facts. A popular, good WG with good reputation has dozens if not hundreds of messages to deal with on a daily basis. On top of that they have to get ready for their bookings, sort their room out etc. plus the several hours they're actually spending with punters. Despite popular belief they also are human beings with life outside AW and punting. Therefore it's not always possible for them to check out every feedbacks of every punters inquiring so eventually most if not all of them will see some barebackers, it's just a matter of time.

So if you don't want to lose the opportunity of seeing the good service providers you'll have to accept the fact that you're only a few steps away from a barebacker.

Now we also know that most WGs are present here on UKP, many of them just lurking and reading our posts some of them posting as well more or less regularly.

A thread like this gives them a chance too to see which other WGs are offering bareback and they might refuse seeing those guys who have feedbacks from the bb providers. Or they might not, but it at least gives them a chance too as well as it helps us avoiding those WGs who are not openly advertising BB anymore but used to.

Offline Clitheroelad

This is a great thread but it really highlights the problema of BB. A girl may nit offer it but may have seen a punter who has been with a BB'er. Thats the problem.

Offline Clitheroelad

Came up on my hotlist. Openly begging for bareback.

Offline Asianfcuker

New profile popped up in Sunny Blackpool today "Im your girl"
Quote from Profile. "Q. Do You Do Bareback    A. I do if i think you look clean and at my own discrestion "

Hidden Image/Members Only
External Link/Members Only  or  External Link/Members Only

AF

Offline Blackpool Rock

Quote from Profile. "Q. Do You Do Bareback    A. I do if i think you look clean and at my own discrestion "

AF
I'd also be worried that her FAQ's say she won't give a phone number until after she has already seen her, in my experience knocking on a door with no contact number is a bad idea as you either get left standing there or go to an innocent house as a wind up or revenge trick on someone

Online scutty brown

AF

profile gone already

Offline Jordzmc

Bella 39 has unprotected sex listed in likes on a.w not sure how to put link up!

Offline bigthickdick

Bella 39 has unprotected sex listed in likes on a.w not sure how to put link up!

Wow that's a shocker.

« Last Edit: May 26, 2018, 12:24:52 pm by bigthickdick »

Offline Jordzmc

Cheers for putting link up!